InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
This latest update is filled with bugs that cause crashing basically on every animation,now i am stuck with nikki on sunbed when trying to give titjob,can't get past that,game crashes every time,does anyone have a solution or a bug fix?PLEASE!!!!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
This latest update is filled with bugs that cause crashing basically on every animation,now i am stuck with nikki on sunbed when trying to give titjob,can't get past that,game crashes every time,does anyone have a solution or a bug fix?PLEASE!!!!
Try this

Hey guys, if you're having problems with animations Stiglet just posted a fix:

-------------------

The Visit 0.12.3
Update: I don't know if many of you are having issues with the animations but I've created a new images script that should half the amount of frames in each. This seems to make the game a bit more stable. Just drop the images.rpy file attached below in TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\game folder. For mac I really don't know but I guess it should be in the folder where scripts.rpa already exists.
------------------

Images script attached below, be sure after you've downloaded it to rename it to images.rpy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been a long time since I played that part so I didn't remember things clearly.

I'm just curious about how the harem will work, maybe haley won't be the only addition.
Haley and Karen walk in on him fucking Nikki and both of them tell him to fuck himself. Every path apart from Haley's has him saying she won't forgive him.

MC doesn't have it in him to dump anyone. Haley was the one that defended his mother when the guy in her workplace was talking shit while the MC stood there passive as all hell.

As far as i'm aware the harem path is only for the main girls. The only names brought up have been Haley, Karen and Nikki. The rest, apart from Rosa, weren't meant to be full time additions.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm dubbing this the "Milf Hunter" / "Cougar Hunter" ending because not only do you end up with Nikki and Karen, but you also have access to all of the Professor and Doctor scenes and I'm fairly certain you can't see those in the Haley or Harem routes.

Reactions: Outrider

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I find it weird there's no ending with Nikki, I know there's an ending with Nikki and Karen but I mean an ending with just Nikki. After all isnt the title "The visit" referred to her visit to the household? Isn't it Nikki's tits who are on the banner of this game and isnt it also "her visit" that turns our beloved mc into the lil perv we all know and love :unsure:?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I find it weird there's no ending with Nikki, I know there's an ending with Nikki and Karen but I mean an ending with just Nikki. After all isnt the title "The visit" referred to her visit to the household? Isn't it Nikki's tits who are on the banner of this game and isnt it also "her visit" that turns our beloved mc into the lil perv we all know and love :unsure:?
This is being added next, I believe per the request of his patrons. I guess I could check for sure since I've recently become a patron myself, but that would mean going over all of the posts on the patreon page and I have fapping to do before then.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
anyone have new fix updated, please share.
the game seems to crash every minute or so.
If the new (high fps) animations are causing crashes, try the fix posted yesterday, it lowers their framerate so the game should be more stable:
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3457674

Watching this for later when there's a patch. Looks decent and somehow I've not tried this one yet.
If you mean patch for animation crashes click the above link. Or if you meant incest patch, Lewd Patcher was updated yesterday for the current version:

Anyone who needs the incest patch for v0.12.3 but can't download from MEGA, I attached it below...

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Oh great one from the future, tell us your ways.

How did you manage to play an ending that hasn't been developed yet?
Bruhhh...... Of course to the point where mc has threesome with karen and nikki and after that they talk about haley...

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone knows how to get pregnant karen and nikki scene after mc had threesome with them at dorm i played from the start with every possible ending that game offers now it the pregnant karen and nikki scenes are not showing even after threesome scene.... I even played using cheat mod but still no pregnant scene...

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
To the dev could you please make a game with the same charters designs from this game with repeatable events . like [summertime saga ]had repeatable events for a perfect example of what I meant . I do Not mean re-playable in dream sequence, gallery or memory

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes