fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
To the dev could you please make a game with the same charters designs from this game with repeatable events . like [summertime saga ]had repeatable events for a perfect example of what I meant . I do Not mean re-playable in dream sequence, gallery or memory
No, he's not going to turn his game into a shitty, generic, empty sandbox "game" where you have to click 20 buttons and skip through 10 different events and pray that one of them triggers some kind of progress.

• Angry
Reactions: Lonewolf007

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I can't fap properly when the game crashes every other minute.
It's likely the new animations causing instability in Ren'Py, try this patch: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3457674

Does anyone knows how to get pregnant karen and nikki scene after mc had threesome with them at dorm i played from the start with every possible ending that game offers now it the pregnant karen and nikki scenes are not showing even after threesome scene.... I even played using cheat mod but still no pregnant scene...
It's a small bonus scene (with no sex) after 'The End' screen & credits - every ending has one, you probably exited back to the main menu too soon!

Also, double check if you were actually playing the Karen+Nikki ending route (you know you're on the right route when you get the Professor sex scene in the doctor's office then the Karen+Nikki threesome in the dorm room), I don't use the mod but read some people have had problems with it...

And to anyone saying they are using the guide but getting the wrong ending - clearly you weren't paying attention to it! The main thing to keep in mind about the choices in a Karen+Nikki playthrough is that you need to favour Nikki over Karen for both the magazine & bowling choices!

Reactions: HHUUKK

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Only I have this problem or do any of you have it? While playing the ending of Karen + Nikki in the titfuck animation with Nikki, the animation loads a long time and when it loads, a black screen appears. I will add that the Android version (compressed) I do not know if this is a problem with my phone or game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So we got more Nikki, more Karen, and no Haley. Pretty much the perfect update.

I wish we had the option to dump Haley. There were two perfect opportunities. The first was after she almost gets the MC killed over a cell phone, and the second was when he walks in on her cheating on him. Yet she's the one to break it off, and she does so because she walks in on the MC having sex with Nikki. Which was exactly what she was doing earlier.

I've always hated Haley, so it annoys me whenever the MC talks about how much he loves her. I spent the whole game avoiding her as much as possible, and cheating on her with five different women, so his actions clearly show that he doesn't care about her. Yet even after Haley dumps the MC, and after she stands by and watches her new boyfriend assault the MC, the MC still talks about how sad he is that Haley got away. It's pathetic. She was a trash character and the game would've been so much better without her in it.

Oh well, nothing to be done about it now I guess. Hopefully we will eventually get a Nikki only ending, as that's the one I wanted the most from the start. She was the original star of the game, and she straight up asks you if you could ever see yourself in a serious relationship with her, so it is very strange that she doesn't have one already.
Agreed, I really don't like Haley. She comes off as shallow, materialistic, and obsessed with Nikki (who can blame her on the last part). But if she is going to dump the MC for cheating then why can't we make the same decision earlier in the game? Why do we have to be the one getting dumped by everyone and not make the decision to cut losses and move on? Would have liked the MC being more assertive throughout the game.

Dec 29, 2018
Agreed, I really don't like Haley. She comes off as shallow, materialistic, and obsessed with Nikki (who can blame her on the last part). But if she is going to dump the MC for cheating then why can't we make the same decision earlier in the game? Why do we have to be the one getting dumped by everyone and not make the decision to cut losses and move on? Would have liked the MC being more assertive throughout the game.
I guess dumping her early in the game would be a lot of work because all the rest of the game would need separate paths and different scenes depending on whether or not she got dumped. But they could've given us something at the end. Anything. Just a simple chance to say that we don't miss her because Nikki is million times better would've gone a long ways.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
It's likely the new animations causing instability in Ren'Py, try this patch: https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3457674

It's a small bonus scene (with no sex) after 'The End' screen & credits - every ending has one, you probably exited back to the main menu too soon!

Also, double check if you were actually playing the Karen+Nikki ending route (you know you're on the right route when you get the Professor sex scene in the doctor's office then the Karen+Nikki threesome in the dorm room), I don't use the mod but read some people have had problems with it...

And to anyone saying they are using the guide but getting the wrong ending - clearly you weren't paying attention to it! The main thing to keep in mind about the choices in a Karen+Nikki playthrough is that you need to favour Nikki over Karen for both the magazine & bowling choices!
I was on the correct route i just rechecked with and without mod so basically if i don't skip the play i get the pregnant scene...

Reactions: Outrider

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I guess dumping her early in the game would be a lot of work because all the rest of the game would need separate paths and different scenes depending on whether or not she got dumped. But they could've given us something at the end. Anything. Just a simple chance to say that we don't miss her because Nikki is million times better would've gone a long ways.
I'm sure you are right. I spent the entire game wanting Haley to go away.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Had problems initially getting this to work on my Mac - found the compressed version had the game folder in the root of the app, rather than in the resources/autorun folder. Moved it and all is fine...
That's good and a great tip. In the meantime, maybe playb0y44 can update the download.
Thank you for pointing it out. But I don't have time at the moment so I have put a note in the post.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
If the new (high fps) animations are causing crashes, try the fix posted yesterday, it lowers their framerate so the game should be more stable:
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3457674

If you mean patch for animation crashes click the above link. Or if you meant incest patch, Lewd Patcher was updated yesterday for the current version:

Anyone who needs the incest patch for v0.12.3 but can't download from MEGA, I attached it below...
that helped with some crashes but still seem to crash just in dialog. still the occasional trace back error.

Last edited:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
that helped with some crashes but still seem to crash just in dialog.
Stiglet said on Patreon:
The new Interpolated animations seem to cause a bit of trouble with Ren'Py's predictive caching. If you try to skip forward too fast through the animations it causes large memory usage and possible crashes. I can only guess Ren'Py is trying to load the images to ram faster than it is removing old ones. If it becomes a major problem I'll look at reducing the animation framerate again. Otherwise if you go through at a normal pace it seems to work fine for me.
So it's because all those gorgeous new animations contain 4 times as many frames as the previous ones - 1,120 animation frames this update alone! I guess it's too much to handle if you don't have the memory...

I myself just Ctrl skipped through the entire Karen+Nikki ending whilst monitoring my memory usage and The Visit program spiked up to 2.6GB maximum by the very end and it didn't crash at all for me (my laptop has 16GB RAM) - does your PC/laptop have enough RAM to run the game + operating system + web browser etc at the same time? Maybe try restarting your system, playing with the patch (which halves the animation frames), and no other programs running?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Hey guys, if you're having problems with animations Stiglet just posted a fix:

-------------------

The Visit 0.12.3
Update: I don't know if many of you are having issues with the animations but I've created a new images script that should half the amount of frames in each. This seems to make the game a bit more stable. Just drop the images.rpy file attached below in TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\game folder. For mac I really don't know but I guess it should be in the folder where scripts.rpa already exists.
------------------

Images script attached below, be sure after you've downloaded it to rename it to images.rpy
Bro i'm still not getting the pregnant scenes with nikki and karen i even play without skipping any part still not getting.....and i trien your patch animations are good but i'm getting nikki and karen pregnant ending scene.....can you tell me the name of the folder on which pregnant images is saved mine was named nke...is that correct or wrong ....?might help it/.....

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
You sad fucks need to stop trying to turn every decent game into a cuckfest shit show. Thanks.
No need to get upset bro. In that particular scenario she's already dating and fucking that other guy, I'm just saying it would have been nice to actually see it. Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes