Lordmantill

Jun 30, 2018
How da heck do u get Karen and Nikki ending, on both choices of at shop and blowing alley I chose nikki and got the fucking the professor part but game always ends up on game over with me getting no one!!

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Played through all the current endings - I thought Hayley's was the weakest... Kinda a shame since she was pretty much getting shafted the whole time (no pun intended) and I thought she was fun. Also a cliffhanger as if some sort of punishment for picking the "wrong" ending? Not sure if meta or what lol.

But here's looking forward to the harem ending!

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
How da heck do u get Karen and Nikki ending, on both choices of at shop and blowing alley I chose nikki and got the fucking the professor part but game always ends up on game over with me getting no one!!
IIRC the save that worked for me I did this-

* Pick Nikki for bowling

* When Nikki asks you the question at the couch say the line why can't things stay the way they are?

* Allow Karen to give you a footjob

* Beat Hayley at ping pong

* When Hayley asks if what the future holds say the "maybe idk" one

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice update, maybe unpopular opinion but I like that he recycled some mom scenes from her ending, guess he will do the same with the Nikki and Harem endings, my only complaint...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I really wonder how will be his next game

Reactions: Outrider

TSD

Feb 23, 2020
My game just ends when MC, Karen and Nikki had sex and they talk how will they get Haley involved and game just says Thanks for playing current Version?
That means you are on the path for the Harem-Ending, which will probably be concludet with the next update.
Play again, use Stiglets Walkthrough/Handholder and see the other endings
12.1 Karen-Ending
12.2 Hailey-Ending and the brand new
12.3 Karen & Nikki-Ending.

Reactions: Outrider

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
Why game doesn't continue after first time threesome with mom and aunt ? i can see in gallery that there are new scenes but game tells me the version is completed

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Now that you mention it thanks i'm being stupid about ending but the problem is i didn't even noticed that i did not even get the talking and sex scene after nikki and karen threesome so what should i do any ideas.....?
Why game doesn't continue after first time threesome with mom and aunt ? i can see in gallery that there are new scenes but game tells me the version is completed
Could be one or both of these :
- You are on the Harem path (the ending hasn't been developed yet), instead of the Karen+Nikki path - if the threesome you are talking about is in the dorm room when the game ends, that is where the Harem route currently ends. You get that same threesome on the Karen+Nikki route but the ending continues on afterwards...
- If you're using the incest patch, it might be an old one - try the one I uploaded here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-12-3-stiglet.10361/post-3461441

IIRC the save that worked for me I did this-

* Pick Nikki for bowling

* When Nikki asks you the question at the couch say the line why can't things stay the way they are?

* Allow Karen to give you a footjob

* Beat Hayley at ping pong

* When Hayley asks if what the future holds say the "maybe idk" one
You're not supposed to tell Nikki "Can't things stay as they are?" - the walkthrough says you should answer "Yes, without a doubt" for the Karen+Nikki route - but then again the endings are worked out 'under the hood' by adding/deducting character points so depending on your other choices it could work out fine. IIRC I managed to get different ending routes by loading an earlier save and changing a couple of choices so I guess it's possible to do it differently than the guide says...

Reactions: TSD

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Could be one or both of these :
- You are on the Harem path (the ending hasn't been developed yet), instead of the Karen+Nikki path - if the threesome you are talking about is in the dorm room when the game ends, that is where the Harem route currently ends. You get that same threesome on the Karen+Nikki route but the ending continues on afterwards...
- If you're using the incest patch, it might be an old one - try the one I uploaded here:

You're not supposed to tell Nikki "Can't things stay as they are?" - the walkthrough says you should answer "Yes, without a doubt" for the Karen+Nikki route - but then again the endings are worked out 'under the hood' by adding/deducting character points so depending on your other choices it could work out fine. IIRC I managed to get different ending routes by loading an earlier save and changing a couple of choices so I guess it's possible to do it differently than the guide says...
THANKS BROTHER it was definitely the old incest patch mistake that causing it.....i corrected it :)

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I don't know about you, but as far as I'm concerned, the latest version is unplayable for me, I have error messages absolutely everywhere.
The version in the OP is not the absolute latest (fixed) version so if you're using the newest incest patch from LewdPatcher they won't match up, try this patch:

If you're having performance problems (hehe) due to the new animations try this fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-12-3-stiglet.10361/post-3457674

THANKS BROTHER it was definitely the old incest patch mistake that causing it.....i corrected it :)
Thank god we solved that mystery haha! Enjoy the actual ending, there's a lot of new content and it's insanely hot!

--------------------

You know I just had a thought that if people are getting errors from saves made back from when the Haley ending was released (v0.12.2) - that's likely down to the fact the test version was instantly leaked back then and for a while the OP didn't actually mention it was the test version, so a lot of people just downloaded it, kept playing & making saves from it, but not coming back to the thread when the links were updated to the general release version - they were likely creating incompatible saves! I never keep the saves made in a test version! In fact one of the (multiple) reasons I said not to leak the test version was so we don't have these kind of problems! :FacePalm:

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
can anyone tell me the problem of this game, having the error of not responding. i have many renpy games. yet this is the only one that triggers not responding. thanks hope someone can help

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes