Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Is anyone else having problems trying to install the Android version I've downloaded it 4x and installation is always unsuccessful?

widzprast

Jun 21, 2017
fix for attempted to install the incest patch but it crashes the game
use UnRen-v0.9-dev
put it in the Folder and run it

Reactions: SoZ333
Mar 3, 2018
Just a question, I may be just an idiot in figuring this out. So the super mod comes in 3 zip files. Do you place the unzipped files in the main directory with the exe and the unren and THEN run unren without manually unzipping the 3 super mod files? I've run Unren and the game remains the same. Nothing changes in the beginning and i get no menu or explanation that ive read about, and the incest isn't active either.
You don't need all the files - just use the latest one. Ideally you need to use the mod version that matches the game version you're playing. First run UnRen on the game. After that unzip the Supermod - you should get a game folder inside the mod. Copy over the game folder to the base folder of your game (you should already see a game folder here). This should merge the current game folder with the game folder from the mod. You should get a warning to replace all files - go ahead with replacing all the files. You should now be able to use the mod.

SP_One

Oct 23, 2018
I just got all caught up, played from the beginning, and noticed some spelling/grammar issues. I won't report the ones from above. Strangely enough, the top here is further into the story, while the bottom one is earlier. It's a side effect of me searching for them in Notepad++

Elipses are three periods, not two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, this is a rather nitpicky point, but whenever you use "either way" it is accompanied by either a pause (comma) or it is the end of the sentence. In this instance, there should be a comma.

Here, this should be "you're"

"Alright" is either one word, or two. If two, it is "all right"

Et cetera is French, for "and cetera", two words :D

Another instance of what should be "you're"

"juicy pieces" are needed here:

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.3. This release focuses on the Karen + Nikki path. Or if you're using the mod, Mom + Aunt. No handholder needed - just a rounded up ending. With this update we have 3 endings concluded - and one more to go, unless there's some that I didn't think about.

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Changelog:
So, I have installed the latest supermod, followed the instructions and the gallery goes only up to the ending I had managed to get on my own (Karen). The Haley and the K+M endings are still locked in the gallery. Do I have to play from the start? My saves are on the harem path and I could only manage go back and change a few choices in order to get the Karen ending - whenever I try for another one, I get the bad one. Any ideas?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I just got all caught up, played from the beginning, and noticed some spelling/grammar issues. I won't report the ones from above. Strangely enough, the top here is further into the story, while the bottom one is earlier. It's a side effect of me searching for them in Notepad++

Et cetera is French, for "and cetera", two words :D
It's latin, and can be written as one word.

Mar 3, 2018
So, I have installed the latest supermod, followed the instructions and the gallery goes only up to the ending I had managed to get on my own (Karen). The Haley and the K+M endings are still locked in the gallery. Do I have to play from the start? My saves are on the harem path and I could only manage go back and change a few choices in order to get the Karen ending - whenever I try for another one, I get the bad one. Any ideas?
If you have a previous save or can dial back to the Ending Mod point - you can switch to a different ending and play through that to the end. There are a few scenes that are locked to a specific ending - so once you play through all the endings you should have the full gallery. That being said, if you've played through all the endings and still have some scene locked, please do let me know - it's probably a bug from my side that I need to fix.

Reactions: jsr1403

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
Anyone have a save to right after the blowjob in the prologue? For some reason my game keeps hanging up during that scene. Maybe because it was compressed? Any help?

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
The game crashes all time
I use patch incest and the ending cheat mod...and crashes even with the fixed version 12.3a
Any help?

Reactions: Almighty

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
a10_Camera.jpg

That went smoothly

Hi guys I hope you are all well.

First of all, I hope you all enjoyed the update. I know some of you may have had issues with it. I hope the fixes helped.

I've looked more into how Ren'py handles prediction, caching and what I can do to maybe help keep things stable.

First of all I thought I might explain how I implement the animations in Ren'py and why I don't use other ways (Like video files). It's not really important but I thought it might interest some of you. You can always just skip down to the sexy pictures.

So currently the frames for the animations are saved as individual jpegs and I use Ren'py's built in animation and transform language to play them in a loop. Typically it plays and loops perfect smoothly. Ren'py holds all the images for the animation in memory and just displays them over and over. It's pretty low CPU usage and renpy will also start putting the images into memory before it's even time to play the animation.

The alternative is a video file. Renpy handles these completely differently. There is no preloading or caching that I can tell. That means every time the video starts it has to load the video file. So if I create a video file with the same amount of frames as the jpeg animation, it will be reloading the file every half a second for so as the animation loops over and over. This creates a very noticeable stutter. I could make the video file longer, containing more loops of the animation, this means it would play longer before it gets reloaded and stutters. I tried this, but there are other issues. Ren'py doesn't use hardware decoding expect on android. So just high frame rate 1080p takes a significant amount of CPU usage.

As I said before, video's don't get cached, so switching between angles and views always produces a stutter. The first method on the other hand works great, at least for me. I thought the choice was clear.

Turns out the first solution has a major drawback. Ren'py stores the images in memory uncompressed. So I think about 120 frames takes up about 1GB of memory or so. My 4x interpolated animations were 80 frames each, cache 3 of those and that's 240 frames.

Not a problem when the system I'm testing on has 32GB but a problem for older systems, and especially mobile devices. Then add to the fact it seeming duplicates the images in Vram. Again, not a problem if you have a GPU with 11GB, but if it's an older GPU, or even worse, a integrated GPU that shares it's memory with main system ram. Not good.

So there is a option in Ren'py that can limit the amount of memory used for caching, I think for the future I will set this to 1GB, I'll only use 2x interpolation too, so only 40 frames per animation loop. This should give the best balance between smoothness and stutterlessness (Not sure that's a real word). For android I still may have to go back to just using 20 frames per animation. Oh well. If anyone knows a better way I'm all ears.

Another thing that I read a few reports about was all the animations playing at the same speed. This puzzled me at first as they worked fine for me and the code clearly had the frame times different for the different speeds.

It seems renpy doesn't like playing animations faster than the games refresh rate, or at least it slows them down somewhat. It sets this based on the monitors refresh rate. So the initial set of 4x animations ran at 90fps 120fps and 180fps. If played on a 60hz monitor they apparently would all look the same.

Even using the 2x interpolation they would be 45fps, 60fps and 90fps. The top two speed would appear the same. So going forward Ill play the top speed without using the interpolated frames, 45fps in this example. It should still play smooth because, it's still 45fps after all. Lots of lessons learned I guess.

Enough of that crap. Continuing with some renders commissioned but a few of my top lifetime supporters, we have Karen having some fun with Nikki. You can thank TheGreatCornholio for this one.
nikkaza1.jpg
nikkaza2.jpg
I hope you like them. There is also a third "Alternative" render that was requested. I'll only attach it below as it might not be for everyone.
That's all from me this week guys. Thank you all as always and take care.
---------------
Edit: Third render put behind spoiler

Last edited:

hulllksmak

Jan 30, 2020
Umm yeah i got to say. Those images need to be bonus scene's or something added to the game. Because im pretty sure that if you add three somes with the MC, Karen and Nikki with strap-on sex/dp. OMG we would all die of dehydration.

• Haha
Reactions: Outrider

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Hey whats new in update ??
I thought this game was already complete, also is there ending for both mom and aunt together ??

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Anyone know if Stiglet has said yet if the next update is going to be Nikki only ending or the Harem ending?
(Don't remember seeing a post about the next update)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyone know if Stiglet has said yet if the next update is going to be Nikki only ending or the Harem ending?
(Don't remember seeing a post about the next update)
I think the harem ending is next.

Nikki solo ending is a recent addition to the ending list so i'm pretty sure she's going last.

Hey whats new in update ??
I thought this game was already complete, also is there ending for both mom and aunt together ??
Not finished.

It got up to the college dorm when it branched off into the endings.

Every update since 3 updates ago is a different ending.

Karen solo.
Haley solo.
Karen and Nikki.

Those are the endings so far with harem and Nikki solo to go.

Last edited:

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
It seems renpy doesn't like playing animations faster than the games refresh rate, or at least it slows them down somewhat. It sets this based on the monitors refresh rate. So the initial set of 4x animations ran at 90fps 120fps and 180fps. If played on a 60hz monitor they apparently would all look the same.

Even using the 2x interpolation they would be 45fps, 60fps and 90fps. The top two speed would appear the same. So going forward Ill play the top speed without using the interpolated frames, 45fps in this example. It should still play smooth because, it's still 45fps after all. Lots of lessons learned I guess.
Ok. Thanks for the advice.

So I rewrote the images script posted earlier for my old laptop.
I've replaced the top speed frames by the slowest ones and I've erased half of them.
And now I get the 3 different speeds for the animations in Nikki + Karen ending.

Because I like pounding my ladies hard with the top speed. :)

Reactions: Outrider
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes