satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Dev in your next game (if will be a next one, dunno) can you make the MC with an even bigger dick, will be the highlights of that game;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dev in your next game (if will be a next one, dunno) can you make the MC with an even bigger dick, will be the highlights of that game;)
What if he wants MC to be a woman?
Still give her a massive dick.

Will be fun.
The question is are we talking Miro,Puppetmaster or THEDUDE3DX?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or trans?

Last edited:

AnimeFailure

Dec 9, 2018
i really love this Game and hope you continue the story it is great and i love it it also felt like the creator said ok screw making 3 camera angles for this after the first scene (not complaining just find it funny)

Thank you for making this game,
AnimeFailure

Reactions: HHUUKK

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I haven't had any trouble with it. You are probably talking about when the animations start. A fix was posted a couple pages back and a couple pages before that and a couple pages before that...
Sorry I missed your post. I had tried the fixed version. Maybe it is because of the patch

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I'm both angry and happy that I only now took this game for a spin, even thou I had it on the list for the longest time.
Angry that I missed this gem and happy that I had so much content all in one go.

This game has one of the best models I seen here, great use of lighting and the best sex animations I saw on this site, the only down side I can think of is that the overall story is kinda none existent, its just "I guy came back home, then sex happens" I mean its has its advantages but I wish it had something more.

I gone on this dude patreon and he's making only 2k a month its kinda a shame since I think he should be making way more. The animation work alone should be making him 5k.

I really think there should a link to a animation preview on the first page to promote this aspect of the game.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
a38_Camera.jpg

Nothing compares

Hey guys, I trust you are all doing well.

After last week's post I'll keep it a bit shorter this time.

Things are fine here, I'm working on the "Harem" ending now. While Karen, Nikki and Haley are our MC's three main love interests and will be the main focus, I still want to have a few of the side characters appear again.

I'm not certain yet how I'll shoehorn them in, perhaps an alternate ending within the ending. I'll think of something.

Not all the patrons that I sent messages out to about having a custom render made for them responded. I planned to send out some more to the next highest lifetime supporting patrons when I thought I could just make this an on going thing. I could just slowly work my way down the entire list. It might take a while (I might never get to everyone) but why not?

Anyway, this week's Patron wished to remain anonymous, their choice of scenario is perhaps as controversial as last week's, if not more so. Because of that I made more palatable version, the requested version will be attached below. Remember, these renders are just for fun.
com3k1.jpg
com3k2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you enjoy guys and I'll see you all next week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
Stiglet, I'm getting the following error:

"image 'ai24' does not accept attributes 'dissolve'.

See attached

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes