ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Its a damn shame we never had any lesbian interactions between MC's mom and aunt. This game was pretty wildly freaky, I don't know why the dev drew the line there.
Yes, considering the taste the aunt got in the dorm room threesome, I was disappointed that there was not more later. Could have easily had MC fucking either Mom or aunt while she ate her sister.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Appreciate it, when you say the gameplay is done, does that mean you reach a point where you select an ending and its just that some of the options are blocked off? Essentially is there one "route" where you select an ending at the end or does it take multiple full playthroughs to reach each of the endings?
There are a lot of choices to make to reach your preferred path. Truthfully most of them seem obvious but no I cant say there is only "one route with multiple endings". While the Karen and Karen x Nikki path is mostly similar there are a few differences, while for Haley you need to choose differrent options.

As Irgendwie Irgendwo mentions you could refer the Walkthrough to get your prefered path and to avoid the numerous game overs. Also scenes with secondary characters dont make much difference which choice you make.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Yes it is very disturbing that they are smiling when they have sex. They are not supposed to be enjoying themselves like that. :rolleyes: *koff*
I think there is an adolescent in front of me who has seen sex only in others or only in games. Otherwise, he knew that enjoying love was more than smiling. As I said, the animations are amazing. What I'm talking about are facial expressions.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
b08_Camera.jpg

A mouthful

Hi guys, it's just me again.

I hope you are all well, things are good here, work is going fine. I've gotten one animation complete now, but with so many ladies involved in this ending I'm going to have many more to do.

I'm sure that sounds like great news but on the other hand it means lots of work for me!

I'll probably reuse/recycle some existing content like the last update so I can focus my time on new stuff. We'll see how it goes, I don't really have any idea how long it's going to take at this point.

Not much else to say this week. I'll try and get a poll up at the weekend for you guys to take part in.

For this weeks 4k custom render I was given a picture to try and replicate.

The patron is a Nikki fan and wanted to see her similar to this using her phone by the pool.

I tried my best. The most difficult part was even finding a dress (apron?) thing that was even remotely similar. But anyway here's my attempt.
com5nik1.jpg
com5nik2.jpg
It was also hard to replicate the pose exactly as Nikki's boobs tended to get in the way too :).
Anyway, that's all I have for you this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
But i followed the Harem path bro i try new game but it still the same "this was the end of this episode" post came up
And that is where the problem is. The Harem path ending comes in the next update, you need to have followed the Karen & Nikki path. (Second route in the walkthrough, not the fourth.)

Reactions: Outrider

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

Officer Juru and Dr. Williams outfit poll
Hi guys, Here's a new poll for you.
I want to feature these two lovely ladies in the next update but they need something to wear. So each lady has her own set of outfits to choose from. The outfit with the most votes in each set will win. You can vote for as many or as few as you like.
So Dr. Williams first.
A.
drsecret.jpg
B.
drvamp.jpg
C.
drcowl.jpg
And Officer Juru.
juruhype.jpg
jurutarian.jpg
jurukeyhole.jpg
I tried to provide a bit of variety but it can be a pain just getting clothing to fit these two, I might change the colors too depending how they look when I come to actually create scenes with them.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy and happy voting.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

I want to feature these two lovely ladies in the next update but they need something to wear. So each lady has her own set of outfits to choose from. The outfit with the most votes in each set will win. You can vote for as many or as few as you like.
So Dr. Williams first.
A.
View attachment 676637
B.
View attachment 676638
C.
View attachment 676639
And Officer Juru.
View attachment 676640
View attachment 676641
View attachment 676643
I tried to provide a bit of variety but it can be a pain just getting clothing to fit these two, I might change the colors too depending how they look when I come to actually create scenes with them.
C and 3 all the way.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

So Dr. Williams first.
A.
View attachment 676637
B.
View attachment 676638
C.
View attachment 676639
And Officer Juru.
View attachment 676640
View attachment 676641
View attachment 676643
C for the Doctor & well Officer Juru looks great anything :love: but if I have to pick than 3.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

So Dr. Williams first.
A.
View attachment 676637
B.
View attachment 676638
C.
View attachment 676639
And Officer Juru.
View attachment 676640
View attachment 676641
View attachment 676643
I think this outfits not enough sexy for them, look good but not enough must be like Nikki outfit for restaurant. To reveal their sexy parts)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes