bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Little disappointed that half of those outfits are just palette swapped versions of ones we've already seen, but if I had to pick, A and 1.

Reactions: RivenMain69

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
B + 1

stiglet
Someone left a comment here, with regret that in the last update there was no scene of a simultaneous blowjob from Karen and Nikki.
This is really good, hot idea! Two women are kneeling in front of MC... their tongues, their lips are so close to each other :sneaky:

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Officer Juru and Dr. Williams outfit poll
Hi guys, Here's a new poll for you.
I want to feature these two lovely ladies in the next update but they need something to wear. So each lady has her own set of outfits to choose from. The outfit with the most votes in each set will win. You can vote for as many or as few as you like.
So Dr. Williams first.
A.
View attachment 676637
B.
View attachment 676638
C.
View attachment 676639
And Officer Juru.
View attachment 676640
View attachment 676641
View attachment 676643
I tried to provide a bit of variety but it can be a pain just getting clothing to fit these two, I might change the colors too depending how they look when I come to actually create scenes with them.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy and happy voting.
C and 1 for me

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017

Officer Juru and Dr. Williams outfit poll
Hi guys, Here's a new poll for you.
I want to feature these two lovely ladies in the next update but they need something to wear. So each lady has her own set of outfits to choose from. The outfit with the most votes in each set will win. You can vote for as many or as few as you like.
So Dr. Williams first.
A.
View attachment 676637
B.
View attachment 676638
C.
View attachment 676639
And Officer Juru.
View attachment 676640
View attachment 676641
View attachment 676643
I tried to provide a bit of variety but it can be a pain just getting clothing to fit these two, I might change the colors too depending how they look when I come to actually create scenes with them.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy and happy voting.

A for Doc Williams & 3 for Juru

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a question someone will tell me what's going on with the harem route what to choose Choice Fourteen: Karen route - Nikki and Karen route - Haley route - Harem route - Choice Fifteen: Karen route – Call the Doc Nikki and Karen route – Call the Doc Haley route - N/A Harem route – N/A

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I have a question someone will tell me what's going on with the harem route what to choose Choice Fourteen: Karen route - Nikki and Karen route - Haley route - Harem route - Choice Fifteen: Karen route – Call the Doc Nikki and Karen route – Call the Doc Haley route - N/A Harem route – N/A
that means that the choice does not matter

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
ok, I am just wondering one thing why the game has not developed since the last half of the year when I played it, the story ended in trujont with my mother and aunt and a few months later it is the same

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and HHUUKK

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
ok, I am just wondering one thing why the game has not developed since the last half of the year when I played it, the story ended in trujont with my mother and aunt and a few months later it is the same
Well if your only wanting the harem route than you need to wait. There are other routes finished: the routes are Karen/mother only route, Haley only route, and Karen/mother and Niki/aunt route. There was talks about a Niki/aunt only route but not sure if it is still in development.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well if your only wanting the harem route than you need to wait. There are other routes finished: the routes are Karen/mother only route, Haley only route, and Karen/mother and Niki/aunt route. There was talks about a Niki/aunt only route but not sure if it is still in development.
The Nikki route is still on and the ending will come after the Harem, which is next.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
d11_Camera.jpg

Tough love
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Another week gone, it goes way too fast for me, there isn't enough time in the day.
Work's still going fine, as you can see above Rosa is going to get some "love" in this ending too. She's been a bit left out for a while now so it's only fair.
I put a poll up on sunday so if you're a $10 patron go go go and vote.
Speaking of dollars, I believe Patreon has now started charging US residents sales tax. I have no direct control over this however I am able to vaguely define my tiers in terms of how taxble they should be as the sales tax only applies to certain things like downloadable digital goods.
Hopefully many of you didn't have to pay much as I set most of the tiers to 90% "General support" which I believe not subject to tax in most states. I think this is fair. Even though I create a game, it's released free for the public eventually. It's also not hard to find links to the latest version without becoming a patron either so I think it's more than fair to say most of you are here because you want to support my work.
Anyways, this week's custom renders are for a patron who is a very big fan of Nikki and Karen (Aren't we all?) and wanted to see them in their one piece swimsuits.
comswim2.jpg
comswim3.jpg
comswim4.jpg
comswim5.jpg
I hope you all enjoy and that's all from me for this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The Nikki route is still on and the ending will come after the Harem, which is next.
There was a few post that made it unclear if the Niki route was coming.

I know the Harem route is next that might be why I have a circle path that's about 6ft deep and it might get deeper before it is released.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
There was a few post that made it unclear if the Niki route was coming.

I know the Harem route is next that might be why I have a circle path that's about 6ft deep and it might get deeper before it is released.
That was well before Stig changed his mind about it.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 680316

Tough love
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Another week gone, it goes way too fast for me, there isn't enough time in the day.
Work's still going fine, as you can see above Rosa is going to get some "love" in this ending too. She's been a bit left out for a while now so it's only fair.
I put a poll up on sunday so if you're a $10 patron go go go and vote.
Speaking of dollars, I believe Patreon has now started charging US residents sales tax. I have no direct control over this however I am able to vaguely define my tiers in terms of how taxble they should be as the sales tax only applies to certain things like downloadable digital goods.
Hopefully many of you didn't have to pay much as I set most of the tiers to 90% "General support" which I believe not subject to tax in most states. I think this is fair. Even though I create a game, it's released free for the public eventually. It's also not hard to find links to the latest version without becoming a patron either so I think it's more than fair to say most of you are here because you want to support my work.
Anyways, this week's custom renders are for a patron who is a very big fan of Nikki and Karen (Aren't we all?) and wanted to see them in their one piece swimsuits.
View attachment 680317
View attachment 680318
View attachment 680319
View attachment 680320
I hope you all enjoy and that's all from me for this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Why do I have a feeling those pool pics are going to be in the game proper as well?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes