bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
where is the pregnant sex with mom ?
Technically it’s the last scene in both the Karen and Nikki+Karen, since they announce their pregnancies immediately after the scene. If you’re looking for giant, swollen belly sex, there isn’t any.

CaptianJay69

Sep 19, 2018
Hi there.
I just downloaded the game and it just keep crushing.
I do not know if it is something about files or something.
It there any kind of fix or nah?

Fakyu_all

Aug 24, 2019
hi i wanna ask, so last time i play v.0.12.1 so the only ending is the karen. is there any aupdate in v.0.12.3? i just download it and nothing change. but the gallery has some new update and i cant play it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
hi i wanna ask, so last time i play v.0.12.1 so the only ending is the karen. is there any aupdate in v.0.12.3? i just download it and nothing change. but the gallery has some new update and i cant play it.
There are 2 endings for GF and Mom and one ending for Mom/Aunt with endings for Aunt and All Three to come. You might have to replay again to get the other endings since you might have missed a choice. if in doubt consult the WT.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
It crashes...and crashes...and crashes again
I got the pixeled screens and the game crashes
i got the fixed versions, it doesn't work with saves or if I start a new one
What to do? Shall I clean all the saves and start a fresh one?
I really need some help

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really need some help
and we need some more details - which op, mac/pc/android specs, game versions, crash reports/traceback etc etc...

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I really need some help
and we need some more details - which op, mac/pc/android specs, game versions, crash reports/traceback etc etc...
He's right. Just saying it don't work isn't going to get you the help you need.

I've played all the way through and have had absolutely no problems through each update. (Win 10, Big computer, etc...)

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
g17_Camera.jpg

Shrug
Hi guys, it's just me again.
I hope you are all doing well out there, I'm doing fine here. Well, apart from suffering from hay fever but there's not but to be done about that.
Work still goes on, I want to tell you guys what I'm working on but I don't want to tell you either because I don't want to spoil anything. It leaves me with not a lot to say :/.
I was disappointed with myself for such a short post last week so I thought I might post a bit more this week about something I can talk about. I've mentioned in the past I use Daz studio to create the images for this game so I thought I could talk a little about that. A sort of "this is what I do and why" type thing.
I know a few of you like to use Daz studio yourselves so this might be of help to you, or maybe not. Anyways, this week I'll talk about some of the render settings.
Progressive rendering
rendersettingsprog.jpg
So these are the settings I used for the above image.
The way Iray works is it repeatedly samples the scene (casting rays to form paths so it can work out how much light goes into the camera) to build the image. The more samples, the cleaner and less noisy the image. However, Iray will just keep repeatedly keep sampling the scene until you tell it to stop. So the settings above just tell Iray when to stop.
The main ones to worry about are
Max samples - This is how many samples Iray will do before it stops. 60000 is overkill, my renders never get this far as they almost always hit another stop condition first. They might reach about 20000 - 30000 samples instead.
Max time - This is 3 hours. This is normally what stops the render, I find 3 hours is the right balance between image quality and actually being able to get enough renders done.
Rendering quality and convergence ratio - This doesn't make Iray render at a higher quality or anything. It's just another stop condition. Iray will try to calculate when a pixel is "converged", this is supposed to be when the pixel is changing less and less with each new sample iray does. A kind of smart way of judging when the image is "done".
The quality part changes at what point a pixel is considered converged and the ratio stops the render when that percentage of pixels in the image are considered converged. At this setting the renders still normally stop because they run out of time, but sometimes on less complicated renders it will stop because of this setting. It means I can save some time without losing image quality.
Even with these settings though, renders can sometimes come out with noise, but I can talk about that another time, this is getting a bit too long now :) Let me know if there is anything specific you might want to know about.
This weeks commissioned render scenario was "A Karen/Rosa scene much like the one in the end of Karen solo path." The patron didn't ask to be revealed so I won't mention their name but here is what I went for.
comm7b.jpg
comm7a.jpg
I hope you all enjoy and that's all from me folks.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I looked at those render settings and wondered if he had a render farm comparable to ICSTOR's . . . then he mentioned hitting (what are essentially convergence) conditions that stop things earlier than the settings might seem to allow.

From my experience, there are potentially more efficient settings to use, but if it works well for him then sounds good to me. Interesting post to offer, I always enjoy hearing a game Dev talk shop.

Reactions: Outrider

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 696530

Shrug
Hi guys, it's just me again.
I hope you are all doing well out there, I'm doing fine here. Well, apart from suffering from hay fever but there's not but to be done about that.
Work still goes on, I want to tell you guys what I'm working on but I don't want to tell you either because I don't want to spoil anything. It leaves me with not a lot to say :/.
I was disappointed with myself for such a short post last week so I thought I might post a bit more this week about something I can talk about. I've mentioned in the past I use Daz studio to create the images for this game so I thought I could talk a little about that. A sort of "this is what I do and why" type thing.
I know a few of you like to use Daz studio yourselves so this might be of help to you, or maybe not. Anyways, this week I'll talk about some of the render settings.
Progressive rendering
View attachment 696531
So these are the settings I used for the above image.
The way Iray works is it repeatedly samples the scene (casting rays to form paths so it can work out how much light goes into the camera) to build the image. The more samples, the cleaner and less noisy the image. However, Iray will just keep repeatedly keep sampling the scene until you tell it to stop. So the settings above just tell Iray when to stop.
The main ones to worry about are
Max samples - This is how many samples Iray will do before it stops. 60000 is overkill, my renders never get this far as they almost always hit another stop condition first. They might reach about 20000 - 30000 samples instead.
Max time - This is 3 hours. This is normally what stops the render, I find 3 hours is the right balance between image quality and actually being able to get enough renders done.
Rendering quality and convergence ratio - This doesn't make Iray render at a higher quality or anything. It's just another stop condition. Iray will try to calculate when a pixel is "converged", this is supposed to be when the pixel is changing less and less with each new sample iray does. A kind of smart way of judging when the image is "done".
The quality part changes at what point a pixel is considered converged and the ratio stops the render when that percentage of pixels in the image are considered converged. At this setting the renders still normally stop because they run out of time, but sometimes on less complicated renders it will stop because of this setting. It means I can save some time without losing image quality.
Even with these settings though, renders can sometimes come out with noise, but I can talk about that another time, this is getting a bit too long now :) Let me know if there is anything specific you might want to know about.
This weeks commissioned render scenario was "A Karen/Rosa scene much like the one in the end of Karen solo path." The patron didn't ask to be revealed so I won't mention their name but here is what I went for.
View attachment 696532
View attachment 696533
I hope you all enjoy and that's all from me folks.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.
Just want to know... is there any chance u do a small short sequal to this game... like how their lifes after the game... for example, karen route, mc and karen living together with their baby and all...

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Liking this game a lot, gorgeous ladies (Rosa numero uno but they're all good), but the stupidity of the MC keeps me contiously flabbergasted. How the fuck can he actually start to diss his girlfriend for having sex with Nikki like five minutes after sodomizing Rosa!? Does he have no self awareness whatsoever? Who would even think like that? When your girlfriend serves you up a threesome with someone you're already cheating on her with, you don't complain about it unless you are completely retarded. So, nice game, lovely ladies, MC does not deserve any of them.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Liking this game a lot, gorgeous ladies (Rosa numero uno but they're all good), but the stupidity of the MC keeps me contiously flabbergasted. How the fuck can he actually start to diss his girlfriend for having sex with Nikki like five minutes after sodomizing Rosa!? Does he have no self awareness whatsoever? Who would even think like that? When your girlfriend serves you up a threesome with someone you're already cheating on her with, you don't complain about it unless you are completely retarded. So, nice game, lovely ladies, MC does not deserve any of them.
he represent the people who dislike your fully female harem to find some release other then the one dick in their house :p.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
3 hours per render i'd need a second computer to justify allowing that
I'm not sure (from watching so MANY threads) I believe he did get a second computer. I may be wrong so feel free to correct me. It may be another thread that addressed this.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes