Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
and we need some more details - which op, mac/pc/android specs, game versions, crash reports/traceback etc etc...
I use the 0123-pcfix, with the incest patch and the mod for multiple endings. But I have the crashes with and without the mods, using saves or staring a new game . The trouble is when the animations, black or chess screns and crash.
Windows 10
Crash report
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/p/g15.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/p/g15.jpg': error('Out of memory',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "prologue.rpyc", line 703, in script
File "prologue.rpyc", line 703, in script
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\simulador\visita\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/p/g15.jpg': error('Out of memory',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Visit 0.12.3
Wed Jun 24 18:18:54 2020

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
h07_Camera.jpg

Virtual Insanity
Hi guys, I trust you are all doing well.
Things are good here, work continues as normal.
I'm sure you're all wondering how long until the next update, I'm getting closer but there is still a ways to go yet.
I'm about to start working on the "main event" as it were, with Karen, Nikki and Haley. For every extra character in a scene it takes longer to make because of the extra posing required, so It's slower going.
I've also still got a scene with Dr. Williams and Officer Juru to do as well, I want all the girls to have an animation each too, so that's 5 more animations to create. So yeah, still a fair bit to do yet. I don't dare estimate how long it's going to take. You'll know when I know :)
Following on from last week I thought I would talk about Daz studio render settings again. This time specifically the tone mapping tab.
So these are the settings I used for the above render.
tonemap.jpg
Tone mapping is needed because otherwise Iray will output the raw luminance of each pixel. This is bad because Iray is a physically based renderer, the raw values will have a much higher dynamic range than our displays. To quote Wikipedia " Tone mapping addresses the problem of strong contrast reduction from the scene to the displayable range while preserving the image details and color appearance important to appreciate the original scene content. "
A lot of these settings you don't really need to adjust. I'll just go over the main ones.
Tone mapping is a post process, It should not effect render performance at all.
The Exposure Value basically changes how bright the output will be. If your scene is too dark you can just lower this to make the image brighter, or increase to make darker.
Shutter Speed, F/Stop and Film ISO do not need to be touched unless you are trying to recreate with specific real world camera settings. All they basically do is just change the above exposure value. They do not give the other effects you would expect on a real world camera such as motion blur, depth of field or noise.
Burn highlights per component. This only it tends to desaturate the image so I leave it off.
Burn highlights and Crush blacks effect how the darkest and brightest parts of the image are mapped to the output. The higher the values the more they are compressed, Dark greys become black and bright greys become white. I find 0.1 a good balance. The output doesn't look too flat and I can always adjust it more in post if I want. If it's set too high, detail in the bright and dark areas can be lost that you can't get back in post.
And that's about it.
In this week's commission our patron wanted to see Nikki in VR. That's fine by me but as I know not everyone can view VR images and did some normal ones too.
com800.jpg
com801.jpg
com802.jpg
com803.jpg
com804.jpg
com805.jpg
I think these turned out well, I hope you all enjoy them.
I'll attach the VR versions below for those who can view them.
And that's all I have for you for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
----------------------
Edit (from me, Outrider): F95 tells me the VR images are too big to attach so unless someone else uploads them via another method, if you want to see them you gotta become a patron - which you should anyway! ;)

Last edited:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
stiglet
Hello. Thank you for informative communication with fans every week! :giggle:
I just wanted to say that the cumshot on the face of special renders this week looks much much better than in those scenes from the game itself.
If could replace the scenes from the game itself :whistle:

Outrider
(y)(y)(y)

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
View attachment 705058

Virtual Insanity
Hi guys, I trust you are all doing well.
Things are good here, work continues as normal.
I'm sure you're all wondering how long until the next update, I'm getting closer but there is still a ways to go yet.
I'm about to start working on the "main event" as it were, with Karen, Nikki and Haley. For every extra character in a scene it takes longer to make because of the extra posing required, so It's slower going.
I've also still got a scene with Dr. Williams and Officer Juru to do as well, I want all the girls to have an animation each too, so that's 5 more animations to create. So yeah, still a fair bit to do yet. I don't dare estimate how long it's going to take. You'll know when I know :)
Following on from last week I thought I would talk about Daz studio render settings again. This time specifically the tone mapping tab.
So these are the settings I used for the above render.
View attachment 705059
Tone mapping is needed because otherwise Iray will output the raw luminance of each pixel. This is bad because Iray is a physically based renderer, the raw values will have a much higher dynamic range than our displays. To quote Wikipedia " Tone mapping addresses the problem of strong contrast reduction from the scene to the displayable range while preserving the image details and color appearance important to appreciate the original scene content. "
A lot of these settings you don't really need to adjust. I'll just go over the main ones.
Tone mapping is a post process, It should not effect render performance at all.
The Exposure Value basically changes how bright the output will be. If your scene is too dark you can just lower this to make the image brighter, or increase to make darker.
Shutter Speed, F/Stop and Film ISO do not need to be touched unless you are trying to recreate with specific real world camera settings. All they basically do is just change the above exposure value. They do not give the other effects you would expect on a real world camera such as motion blur, depth of field or noise.
Burn highlights per component. This only it tends to desaturate the image so I leave it off.
Burn highlights and Crush blacks effect how the darkest and brightest parts of the image are mapped to the output. The higher the values the more they are compressed, Dark greys become black and bright greys become white. I find 0.1 a good balance. The output doesn't look too flat and I can always adjust it more in post if I want. If it's set too high, detail in the bright and dark areas can be lost that you can't get back in post.
And that's about it.
In this week's commission our patron wanted to see Nikki in VR. That's fine by me but as I know not everyone can view VR images and did some normal ones too.
View attachment 705060
View attachment 705061
View attachment 705062
View attachment 705063
View attachment 705064
View attachment 705065
I think these turned out well, I hope you all enjoy them.
I'll attach the VR versions below for those who can view them.
And that's all I have for you for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
----------------------
Edit (from me, Outrider): F95 tells me the VR images are too big to attach so unless someone else uploads them via another method, if you want to see them you gotta become a patron - which you should anyway! ;)
You know if Stiglet wants to make more money, he should consider doing an ending with just Karen and Haley. The MC's mother and his wife both getting a piece of their man. It's a Haley being on agreeable terms with her mother in law and they're both having a lot of fun in the process with MC.

Haley can be the official partner in public for MC and Karen gets a piece of him too behind closed doors.

I know there would be wide support for such a pairing.

Anyone?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
You know if Stiglet wants to make more money, he should consider doing an ending with just Karen and Haley. The MC's mother and his wife both getting a piece of their man. It's a Haley being on agreeable terms with her mother in law and they're both having a lot of fun in the process with MC.

Haley can be the official partner in public for MC and Karen gets a piece of him too behind closed doors.

I know there would be wide support for such a pairing.

Anyone?
Pretty sure you just described part of the harem ending.

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
I've been following this game for a little while now. VR images seems like a great reason to me to become a patron! stiglet I hope you do more VR images in the future!

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
Top of the morning to you mates just wondering how many scenes with officer Juru so far? Cause haven't played the last few updates been waiting for the game to be finished and that will be a sad day when it is lads. This is great game cheers!!!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Top of the morning to you mates just wondering how many scenes with officer Juru so far? Cause haven't played the last few updates been waiting for the game to be finished and that will be a sad day when it is lads. This is great game cheers!!!
2. Though she will return in the Harem ending.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes