Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well what about the MC's roommate when you choose the Mom ending when the MC tells him to go after the aunt?
Hm, as far as I remember in the Haley end the roommate is sent to the horny professor. Might be different for the Karen end, I've never played it.

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
i was just hoping if ANYONE can help my i just bought a new laptop everything was nice until i downloaded the flirty F and i could not play it also im playing now the visit and and when its trying to go into has problems going into ANIMATIONS ether it would look like chess board or it gets stuck and the windows says it has problems and it would notify if where there is a solutions . PLEASE HELP ANYONE . ps i used to have a older laptop in everything works but it was MAD SLOW but it work the animations normally slow but work .

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
i was just hoping if ANYONE can help my i just bought a new laptop everything was nice until i downloaded the flirty F and i could not play it also im playing now the visit and and when its trying to go into has problems going into ANIMATIONS ether it would look like chess board or it gets stuck and the windows says it has problems and it would notify if where there is a solutions . PLEASE HELP ANYONE . ps i used to have a older laptop in everything works but it was MAD SLOW but it work the animations normally slow but work .
id say either your gpu is broken or something is wrong with your gpu driver

Reactions: GrammerCop

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
what im saying it works but sometimes it shows a chess board and dont show the image and when the animation is about to happen it freezes once then i play again and it works which is no something i want to do EVERYTIME i just bought it like 2 week ago . it would say the visit .exe has stopped working . i used to have laptop windows 7 and it worked fine the animations

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
i play some other games it the anime does work the new life revamp i try to play a lot more games in see which one i have problem . im afraid to found out if i would have problems with animations

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
i play some other games it the anime does work the new life revamp i try to play a lot more games in see which one i have problem . im afraid to found out if i would have problems with animations
i would still return the laptop / reinstall windows, or you corrupted the game somehow and you need to redownload it else i have no other solution for you

Reactions: animeking2264

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
I wonder if theres a version of the game somewhere with voiced characters somewhere down the line

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
what im saying it works but sometimes it shows a chess board and dont show the image and when the animation is about to happen it freezes once then i play again and it works which is no something i want to do EVERYTIME i just bought it like 2 week ago . it would say the visit .exe has stopped working . i used to have laptop windows 7 and it worked fine the animations
Not knowing what you have, it is difficult to tell what is wrong. As for having a windows 7 computer where it worked does not really mean anything. It is the hardware and software that would make it work.

So here are most of the answers to your question.
  • It could be corrupt game files.
  • It could be a corrupt save file.
  • It could be corrupt mod files.
  • It could be your graphic drivers need to be updated.
  • It could be your graphic hardware that is incompatible.
It could also be that your computer can't handle the really good animations, and may need to search the thread for the graphics fix (which may not work for the latest release).

Blitzero

Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys, just found this game. I wondering how much the game is finish, anyone can tell me? havent play it yet but I see alot of poeple discussing endings.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Hey guys, just found this game. I wondering how much the game is finish, anyone can tell me? havent play it yet but I see alot of poeple discussing endings.
Only the harem ending is left, and there might be another solo ending but I'm not sure it that was confirmed to be in the works.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The game is completed. There are 5 endings and 3 are finished.
Harem - Next update
Mom/Aunt - Finished
Mom - Finished
Aunt - Final update
GF - Finished

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought Harem route was done - that we're only waiting for the sister/Aunt route and updated renders + fixes.

(Sorry, was thinking of a different game)

Last edited:

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought Harem route was done - that we're only waiting for the sister/Aunt route and updated renders + fixes.
no the completed ends are Mom,Mom & Nikki, Hayley. Harem is being animated and rendered then is Nikki Solo.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
no the completed ends are Mom,Mom & Nikki, Hayley. Harem is being animated and rendered then is Nikki Solo.
Haha - you are completely correct!

I was honestly thinking that this was the "Parental Love" topic above, whoops.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Well what about the MC's roommate when you choose the Mom ending when the MC tells him to go after the aunt?
I played through the Mom route and I don't remember anything about the MC telling the roommate to go after the aunt. You probably misread, because he tells him to go after the professor.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020

(Sorry, was thinking of a different game)
Out of interest, what game WERE you thinking of?

Cant wait for the harem update for this game!

Reactions: HHUUKK

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
i31_Camera.jpg

Birthday boy
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Things are going fine here, I got a bunch more renders done and another animation. I hope to get another 2 animations done by next week and hopefully wrap up this current foursome scene I'm working on. After that I can start working on the Dr. Williams and Officer Juru scene.
Speaking of those two, above is what they look like in the dresses you guys chose. Good choice guys.
I don't have any Daz studio tips for you this week, I'll try and come up with some more for next week. Let me know if any of you want to know anything specific.
Other than that it's just a quick post this week. I still did some custom renders though.
The idea for this was from Gheel, they wanted to see Karen giving the MC a special gift for his birthday. I wasn't able to do everything they requested due to time but I think this turned out quite nicely. I hope you all enjoy.
comm10a.jpg
comm10b.jpg
comm10c.jpg
comm10d.jpg
comm10e.jpg
comm10f.jpg
Coincidentally it was my own birthday very recently. The MC is considerably luckier than me however :p.
That's all from me.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Out of interest, what game WERE you thinking of?

Cant wait for the harem update for this game!
I posted just above, actually - thought I had clicked on the "Parental Love" topic and the ending list mentioned here kinda/sorta resembled combinations of its five paths, but with different identifiers ... so, I typed before thinking too deeply about the differences by concentrating on the "harem" path mention. Sorry.

Reactions: Mint-ER#
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes