Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 722757

Birthday boy
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Things are going fine here, I got a bunch more renders done and another animation. I hope to get another 2 animations done by next week and hopefully wrap up this current foursome scene I'm working on. After that I can start working on the Dr. Williams and Officer Juru scene.
Speaking of those two, above is what they look like in the dresses you guys chose. Good choice guys.
I don't have any Daz studio tips for you this week, I'll try and come up with some more for next week. Let me know if any of you want to know anything specific.
Other than that it's just a quick post this week. I still did some custom renders though.
The idea for this was from Gheel, they wanted to see Karen giving the MC a special gift for his birthday. I wasn't able to do everything they requested due to time but I think this turned out quite nicely. I hope you all enjoy.
View attachment 722762
View attachment 722763
View attachment 722764
View attachment 722765
View attachment 722766
View attachment 722767
Coincidentally it was my own birthday very recently. The MC is considerably luckier than me however :p.
That's all from me.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.
Best birthday gift

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Horny teach McKenna and the busty doc should have some fun with the MC. Those two bad bitches need some love too. The dev shouldn't forget about the fiery redheads ... doc Jenny is in the preview pic, I hope McKenna is included.

The MC fucking all the women in the game is an epic gift.:love:

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys, I've played this game untill last update, but what are the developer's plans? Is he going to release updates about The Visit or is he going to release another game? Thank you!

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hi guys, I've played this game untill last update, but what are the developer's plans? Is he going to release updates about The Visit or is he going to release another game? Thank you!
2 more updates then i guess a new game

Reactions: omnimon1

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
j84_Camera.jpg

Chocolate starfish
Hi guys. I hope you are all well.
Things are still going well here for the most part. I got those two animations done, that's five so far. With two more to go that will be seven in total, the most I've done in a single update. I realize it's taking longer to complete too though, perhaps my goals for this update were a bit too much, I don't know. All I can do at this point is keep working.
I had the fans on my 1070ti fail on me this week :(. I believe it's out of warranty, I didn't bother to check, I didn't want the downtime involved in sending it back. I just "fixed" it myself.
gpufix.jpg
Works pretty good. Just need to perhaps get an adapter for the fan connectors so they can run off and be controlled by the GPU itself.
I asked if anyone wanted to know anything specific about daz studio. Someone mentioned lighting. As Iray is a physically based renderer all the principals of lighting things in real life should still apply. There is loads of information already out there for how to light things for photography or movies etc. I myself tend to just use the lights that are in the scene. I guess this would just be considered practical lighting. I might add a few extra lights if characters faces look a bit to dark or I want to add some highlights/shadows, but for the most part I don't.
I could just talk about some of the lighting controls in Daz/Iray though. I can start with mesh lighting.
Mesh lighting is really just geometry in the scene with an emissive surface.
emissive.jpg
When the emission color is set to black the emission is off. Otherwise the light will be in the color selected. You can also put a texture in here if you want to do something like a TV or computer screen.
Emission temperature is the color temperature of the light. Daylight is about 6500K, Higher is more blue, lower is more red.
Two sided is you want both sides of a surface to emit light.
Emission profile can take files that adjust the direction of the light as it comes off the surface but it's a bit buggy.
Luminance is how much light the surface emits. Higher is brighter. This also accepts a texture map. You can use a grayscale image of the map you use in emission color so any screens are bright and dark where they should be.
Luminance Units is the units the above Luminance is in. The table on page explains most of them.
And that's about it.
This week's commissioned renders are of Nikki and Karen. This patron wanted to see them share a gift the MC gave them each.
comm11a.jpg
comm11b.jpg
comm11c.jpg
comm11d.jpg
I hope you all enjoy and that's all I have for you this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes