Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
View attachment 741512

Ménage à quatre
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing okay.
I'm fine, I've just started fleshing out my first animation in Officer Juru and Dr. Williams' scene. I hoping to get it and the rest of the scene done by next week then I can start on wrapping this update up. It's been a long one, I hope you all find it to have been worth the wait.
I spoke a little about mesh lighting in Daz studio last week. This week I'll talk about Daz's own lights.
I tend to use these occasionally, and then just the spotlights or point lights.
View attachment 741513
So as with mesh lights the color setting changes the color of the light.
Intensity and photometric mode I don't change.
Spread angle, for spotlights, changes how wide the spotlight's cone is in degrees.
Beam exponent controls how evenly the light is spread across the cone, a higher exponent the brighter and more concentrated the light will be towards the center of the cone.
Light geometry allows you to give the light geometry instead of just being a single point. This is very useful as a tiny point of light will give very sharp and unrealistic shadows. I never leave this as point.
Height and width change the size of the above geometry. Larger lights create softer shadows.
Render emitter will show or hide the light so it is invisible. It doesn't change it's light output though. Note you will still be able to see the light in reflections.
Luminous Flux is how bright the light will be while temperature is the light's color temperature in kelvin, higher is more blue, lower is more red.
Not much to it really.
For this week's custom renders the lucky patron wanted to see a foursome with Nikki, Karen and Haley and I guess he couldn't wait for the next update. Well I thought what the hell, why not. It's just a single setup but from a few different angles.
View attachment 741515
View attachment 741516
View attachment 741517
View attachment 741518
View attachment 741519
I hope you all enjoy and that's all I have for you this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.
I wish I could 3D print that foursome :p I want a fucking statue of it xD

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
depends on what ending you want. Karen, Nikki+Karen and Hayley are done. Harem and Nikki ending are missing
Is Nikki even getting a solo ending? I thought she was only going to be included in the Harem and Karen/Nikki endings. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
it wasnt planed but due to high demand the dev gave in and decided to give her a solo ending aswell
Awesome! The harem ending will still be my "canon" ending, but it didn't feel right not giving her a solo ending because it felt like she was really in love with the MC and it will be nice to see what an ending with just the 2 of them is like.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Awesome! The harem ending will still be my "canon" ending, but it didn't feel right not giving her a solo ending because it felt like she was really in love with the MC and it will be nice to see what an ending with just the 2 of them is like.
That is the greatest sig ever. well done mate :LOL::love:(y)

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.3. This release focuses on the Karen + Nikki path. Or if you're using the mod, Mom + Aunt. No handholder needed - just a rounded up ending. With this update we have 3 endings concluded - and one more to go, unless there's some that I didn't think about.

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhmmm... I am playing on android and i have a problem in the gallery in which I cant play the scenes after the first anal scene with Karen, do I need to play it first to unlock?

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
HHUUKK got his birthday present from Stig! Check out those custom renders!
j120_Camera.jpg

Holy water
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Things are fine here, I've now just about finished working on new renders, I've just got to do you guys a quick post credits scene and I'm done. As usual I'll now start working on putting everything together in renpy along with making a few fixes here and there. Expect this to take a week or so.
I was gonna talk a bit more about lighting and HDRI's but it will have to wait for now.
I've been sending out multiple messages to my top patrons each week asking if they want a custom render making. Most don't reply and I'm working my way down the list quite quickly. However this week they all did and HHUUKK (unsurprisingly) was the first to reply so he gets his scenario done first.
Karen and Haley have been bad sisters and must serve their penance (I guess).
comm13a.jpg
comm13b.jpg
comm13c.jpg
comm13d.jpg
comm13e.jpg
I hope you all enjoy and that's it for this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes