jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
How come the version I just downloaded stops dead 3 updates early? I don't get any of the newer scenes.

Nov 8, 2019
I just wish there was a bit more build up, a couple more story beats between attraction and fucking. That's always the best part. But she is unbelievably hot and The Visit has already way surpassed its original design and it's still one of my favorites.
The scene at the breakfast, with Karen's robe, after the night of playing Twister is by far the hottest scene in the whole game. Wish that same kind of vibe was around for longer.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.3. This release focuses on the Karen + Nikki path. Or if you're using the mod, Mom + Aunt. No handholder needed - just a rounded up ending. With this update we have 3 endings concluded - and one more to go, unless there's some that I didn't think about.

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't work?
Thank you

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Scene Suggestion = Karen in the shower. Butt ass Naked with not a stitch of clothing on.

We've already seen Nikki have three shower scenes getting naughty with MC and that's just unfair to Karen. it would be a good thing to balance out bathroom-shower sexy time between MC and Karen. It would also be a good opportunity to showcase Karen's incredible body.

That reminds me of the missed opportunity in her own ending after that first night of sex and she was going to clean herself up, MC should've joined her right there.

Scene = MC and Karen are just finishing a vigorous jog and a great workout and now they need to shower and Karen says they should do both at the same time with a wink. MC plays coy as to why she wants to do it to force Karen to admit what she really wants and she does by saying that she wants to fuck him there and she knows about those sexy times he had with Nikki before they cleared everything up and she wants to get even and settle the score there. That would be a good example to show how Karen is moving past her prudishness and refusing to be ashamed of acting out on her lust.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
EDIT: Updated to 12.3. This release focuses on the Karen + Nikki path. Or if you're using the mod, Mom + Aunt. No handholder needed - just a rounded up ending. With this update we have 3 endings concluded - and one more to go, unless there's some that I didn't think about.
I think there may be a problem with your updated mod. I downloaded the latest version of the game and your 12.3 mod, used Unren as instructed, dropped your mod into place per the instructions, but on loading the game, it crashes with this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game all by itself works fine, no crash on startup, and my old saves from previous playthroughs work, so not sure what is the issue.

canadianrider

Sep 5, 2018
It is a really great game. Even better than summertime saga. I like the characters, sounds and conversations. I think it will be much more better than milfy city. I know adobe and corel. I am learning renpy and atom. I wish to join the developer team. Thanks for everybody who participate the visit. I see the future of the adult game in this game.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I see, thank you.
Didn't realize that was going to be an option. I really liked her for basically corrupting people around her into loosing all inhibitions.
It wasn't an option, people wanted a Nikki ending, it was never part of the plan and it's a bit funny considering the game exist thanks to her xD

Reactions: Nulldev

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah I thought as well that its either her Visit in the prologue or if we exclude the prologue then its the MC's visiting back from college?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes