Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I thought it was named after her (her VISIT)!?
Indeed, I pretty much remember the first versions of the game, back when girlfriend didn't exist and Karen/Mom wasn't a fuckable character... well, she was "fuckable" because her model was pretty much the same but back then Aunt/Nikki was the only one and the reason you can fuck her so easy/fast it's because Stiglet didn't has plans to make The Visit a full game, it was just a test, but a popular one so he turned it into MC returning house just to keep the name :p

Reactions: Xumeey

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I pretty much remember the first versions of the game, back when girlfriend didn't exist and Karen/Mom wasn't a fuckable character...
Blessed days)
And this was during the fresh DoD, and people had a reaction "this is the same lady!" :LOL:

I think game shot because of its light atmosphere. Such, you just turn on... a romantic comedy, and watch :giggle:

rotator_31

Jun 20, 2020
I'm not able to find any mega links for this.. can someone help please. I'm looking for the non-compressed version.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Well guys, with the imminent release of the ambitious & epic Harem Ending, I felt the need once more to make another fan-art - but this time I also wanted to thank and congratulate Stiglet for creating (and now almost completing) The Visit, with it's beautiful and unforgettable characters, an engaging story that manages to perfectly balance the plot with hot as hell sex scenes, and for being such a talented, honest & up front dev! You are inspiring and I am proud to support you!

Because of the amount of hard work you're clearly putting into the Harem, making so many scenes with all those girls - to honour you I did something I never thought I would on this old laptop - render all 7 girls at once!

Cheers to you, stiglet! Love your work!
AllGirlsBalconySunset.png

...and thanks once again to HHUUKK for his honest critiquing of this and all my fan-art - it only helps me improve! :LOL:

You guys do check the Fan Art Thread, right? ;)

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
I'll take what I can get but really I just want a shower scene with Karen like I posted about earlier. She would look completely gorgeous there.

But I also have another idea here; an after sex scene where MC and his ladies are all buck naked walking to the swimming pool at night to cool down after an awesome orgy and the view is from MC's point of view behind his ladies watching them walk to the pool and also watching their glorious butts jumping into the pool.

Yeah you could say that I'm a fan of casual nudity and little things like this that amplify the nature of the relationship and the level of trust between MC and the women that love him.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I'll take what I can get but really I just want a shower scene with Karen like I posted about earlier. She would look completely gorgeous there.

But I also have another idea here; an after sex scene where MC and his ladies are all buck naked walking to the swimming pool at night to cool down after an awesome orgy and the view is from MC's point of view behind his ladies watching them walk to the pool and also watching their glorious butts jumping into the pool.

Yeah you could say that I'm a fan of casual nudity and little things like this that amplify the nature of the relationship and the level of trust between MC and the women that love him.
I also wanted a scene from Karen in the shower and a night scene in the pool, but it's not going to happen... :cry::cry:

Reinaert

Aug 3, 2020
I also wanted a scene from Karen in the shower and a night scene in the pool, but it's not going to happen... :cry::cry:
Well there is a Nikki in the shower scene, Karen seems more like a bath kinda woman :sneaky:
Night scene in the pool with Nikki, can't put it out of my mind now ^^

Reactions: HHUUKK

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Well there is a Nikki in the shower scene, Karen seems more like a bath kinda woman :sneaky:
Night scene in the pool with Nikki, can't put it out of my mind now ^^
how about something like this...

Karen... Nikki... y and then... MC arrives..

• Love
Reactions: Outrider

Reinaert

Aug 3, 2020
how about something like this...

Karen... Nikki... y and then... MC arrives..
awww man, I do love nuclear physicist...
hum, sorry, but is removing the swimsuit hotter that not wearing any in the first place

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Excellent game, the only bad thing I found is that it crashes every 5 minutes or so, but outside of that it is excellent.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Well, I hope stiglet reads this thread and sees that there is demand for a visualization of what I suggested and put that into effect of the renders that's released once a week. Can't be that hard to do.

Man, I just want to see more Karen. She's easily one of the hottest milfs I've ever seen in a WEG game. She's so mommyish in attitude, the face and yet still has the body of a woman in her 20s. And that's saying a lot considering the competition from NLT's games and Milfy City.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Latest news from Stig about the update....

Quick status update.
Hey guys, it's just me.
I just wanted to give you a quick update on progress and not leave you in the dark.
I've still got a bit of work to do, I underestimated the backlog of renders I still had to process. Both machines have been running 24/7, there are just a few more to go.
It's still gonna take a few more days. I guesstimate a test version hopefully saturday, perhaps sunday and the general release probable the day after.
Android might take an extra day after that.
Sorry to still keep you guys waiting!

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Latest news from Stig about the update....

Quick status update.
Hey guys, it's just me.
I just wanted to give you a quick update on progress and not leave you in the dark.
I've still got a bit of work to do, I underestimated the backlog of renders I still had to process. Both machines have been running 24/7, there are just a few more to go.
It's still gonna take a few more days. I guesstimate a test version hopefully saturday, perhaps sunday and the general release probable the day after.
Android might take an extra day after that.
Sorry to still keep you guys waiting!
One of the best qualities of this dev is how he's always notifying his patreons/fans all the time. It's very sad it can't be said for most of adult game devs.

Last edited:

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
One of the best qualities of this dev is how he's always notifying his patreons/fans all the time.
He's the complete opposite of Icstor who is scamming people at this point refusing to give updates, not updating the game for nearly a year, has milfy city update progress website stuck on 80% for months, and claims to be starting another project with no specifications about it.

Meanwhile stiglet gives weekly updates complete with renders and previews, updates the game once every two months, sometimes earlier than that, and polls his fanbase and enacts the results into the game.

Work ethic folks. You know a good one when you see one.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
He's the complete opposite of Icstor who is scamming people at this point refusing to give updates, not updating the game for nearly a year, has milfy city update progress website stuck on 80% for months, and claims to be starting another project with no specifications about it.

Meanwhile stiglet gives weekly updates complete with renders and previews, updates the game once every two months, sometimes earlier than that, and polls his fanbase and enacts the results into the game.

Work ethic folks. You know a good one when you see one.
Let's not mention the name of he who must not be named in this wonderful thread.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes