Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
HHUUKK got his birthday present from Stig! Check out those custom renders!
View attachment 751190

Holy water
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.
Things are fine here, I've now just about finished working on new renders, I've just got to do you guys a quick post credits scene and I'm done. As usual I'll now start working on putting everything together in renpy along with making a few fixes here and there. Expect this to take a week or so.
I was gonna talk a bit more about lighting and HDRI's but it will have to wait for now.
I've been sending out multiple messages to my top patrons each week asking if they want a custom render making. Most don't reply and I'm working my way down the list quite quickly. However this week they all did and HHUUKK (unsurprisingly) was the first to reply so he gets his scenario done first.
Karen and Haley have been bad sisters and must serve their penance (I guess).

I hope you all enjoy and that's it for this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Nun's...Fuck yeah better update and start playing.....Dry as a Nun's cunt.....I'll need some fur on that one

Reactions: HHUUKK

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
It's another of those nights...
a21_Camera.jpg

0.12.4 preview images
So as I'm mostly done with my rendering work for the next update here's a few extra preview images for you guys.
a42_Camera (2).jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

....more to come...

Last edited:

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
It's another of those nights...
View attachment 751208

0.12.4 preview images
So as I'm mostly done with my rendering work for the next update here's a few extra preview images for you guys.
View attachment 751209

....more to come...
Lesbian's and Big tit's turn me on.....Nice....fuck I wish I was 30 agian

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
This is the $20 tier content - get hype for the Harem! And support Stiglet on Patreon!

View attachment 751235

0.12.4 preview images extra
And here's a few extra tasty previews for you guys.
Ahh shit while certainly worth it I've got bills to pay,Butt Damn they are some Nice Boobies and Lesbo action. Karen's got it all out,Damn I wish I could get it up,Karen is my Waifu.....you fuck with her and I shall end Thee....Little bit of Shakespeare there

Trying to look educated

Last edited:
Reactions: HHUUKK and Outrider

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
This is the $20 tier content - get hype for the Harem! And support Stiglet on Patreon!

View attachment 751235

0.12.4 preview images extra
And here's a few extra tasty previews for you guys.
Well this is an early birthday surprise for me, hot damn.

SwimmingToBelagio

Jul 29, 2020
HHUUKK got his birthday present from Stig! Check out those custom renders!

I've been sending out multiple messages to my top patrons each week asking if they want a custom render making. Most don't reply and I'm working my way down the list quite quickly. However this week they all did and HHUUKK (unsurprisingly) was the first to reply so he gets his scenario done first.

View attachment 751202
To quote Leonard Cohen: Alleluia HHUUKK :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HHUUKK and Outrider

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
You know, I really really wonder what will be Stiglet next game... considering the harem ending is almost finished and aunt ending is next, would be great if we have some previews of the models he will use in his next game, this one gave us some of the best milfs, not sure how he could top that!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You know, I really really wonder what will be Stiglet next game... considering the harem ending is almost finished and aunt ending is next, would be great if we have some previews of the models he will use in his next game, this one gave us some of the best milfs, not sure how he could top that!
Next game is just Officer Juru on the Case for a mysterious thief whose calling card is a giant dick.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The adventures of Professor McKenna.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Just unpacked the latest version, unpacked scrappy mod full for latest, and I can't get any new ending... whatever I do

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes