Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hypocrite.
She is angry with us for massaging Aunt Nikki, and when she was at the gym with Nikki, she was touching her breasts.

How I don't like Haley.. I just rewind the scenes with her. I think she cares a lot about material things. She talks a lot about how the MC is rich in the beginning. She probably wouldn't be with MC if it wasn't for his big.. and fortune.
And I'm pissed off by her obsession with Aunt Nikki. Sometimes I think she would rather be with her than with the MC.

And besides that, I am curious about Rose's story, during the scene in MC's room (thanking MC for the rescue) she said that she was doing this to her "papa Pedro" (or something like that), that she was doing it with her father or what? :ROFLMAO:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
k02_Camera.jpg

Ménage à quatre
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing okay.
I'm fine, I've just started fleshing out my first animation in Officer Juru and Dr. Williams' scene. I hoping to get it and the rest of the scene done by next week then I can start on wrapping this update up. It's been a long one, I hope you all find it to have been worth the wait.
I spoke a little about mesh lighting in Daz studio last week. This week I'll talk about Daz's own lights.
I tend to use these occasionally, and then just the spotlights or point lights.
spotlight.jpg
So as with mesh lights the color setting changes the color of the light.
Intensity and photometric mode I don't change.
Spread angle, for spotlights, changes how wide the spotlight's cone is in degrees.
Beam exponent controls how evenly the light is spread across the cone, a higher exponent the brighter and more concentrated the light will be towards the center of the cone.
Light geometry allows you to give the light geometry instead of just being a single point. This is very useful as a tiny point of light will give very sharp and unrealistic shadows. I never leave this as point.
Height and width change the size of the above geometry. Larger lights create softer shadows.
Render emitter will show or hide the light so it is invisible. It doesn't change it's light output though. Note you will still be able to see the light in reflections.
Luminous Flux is how bright the light will be while temperature is the light's color temperature in kelvin, higher is more blue, lower is more red.
Not much to it really.
For this week's custom renders the lucky patron wanted to see a foursome with Nikki, Karen and Haley and I guess he couldn't wait for the next update. Well I thought what the hell, why not. It's just a single setup but from a few different angles.
comm12a.jpg
comm12b.jpg
comm12c.jpg
comm12d.jpg
comm12e.jpg
I hope you all enjoy and that's all I have for you this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes