msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok First of all a pretty good game. Enjoyed the Mom and Aunt renders and characters even though Nikki breast size were too much for me. But I have to say the one thing that stuck was the animation. Absolutely perfect and seamless. The best i have seen in all the games on this site so far.

My only gripe is that the pregnancy scenes for Nikki and Karen were short and not really clear. The Karen only path had a clear pic but not the duo. Laughed at the Haley ending. That was funny.

Hope there will be a few more epilouge scenes to round out this game nicely

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Remember, young acolyte, such a concept as "too much" is not applicable to women's breasts. This is nonsense, an oxymoron, this cannot be. I'm not talking about the fact that saying this about the Goddess, you blaspheme and walk along the sharp edge of the HERESY.

Reactions: Nulldev and Hadgar

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Remember, young acolyte, such a concept as "too much" is not applicable to women's breasts. This is nonsense, an oxymoron, this cannot be. I'm not talking about the fact that saying this about the Goddess, you blaspheme and walk along the sharp edge of the HERESY.
Forgive me oh Great and Wise one. Due to your guidance I will now walk the path of true believer with the divine truth that when it comes to the breast of women there is no "too much or too little". Whether flatboards or Double D breasts (Women's only) are life

All hail the High Priest Hadgar and the Temple of the Goddesses

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
Forgive me oh Great and Wise one. Due to your guidance I will now walk the path of true believer with the divine truth that when it comes to the breast of women there is no "too much or too little". Whether flatboards or Double D breasts (Women's only) are life

All hail the High Priest Hadgar and the Temple of the Goddesses
I tend to agree when they make the characters look grotesque. I'm also not a fan of the 'python jaw blowjob"

Reactions: msleomac

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Heya, is anyone else here having issues with the incest patch for the latest version? Once unpacked and overwrote the file in the games folder, and trying to start the game, I get an error message.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The game crashes all time ....
I haven't had any trouble with it. You are probably talking about when the animations start. A fix was posted a couple pages back and a couple pages before that and a couple pages before that...

Reactions: McZoy
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes