MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
That was one sex filled ending for the Karen and Nikki. I love it
have to say though, when prompted to go faster/change angle/cum.... the animation does not go faster if you click it. This is the case for all of the animations. None of them actually went faster when i wanted them to.
No real issue though, just a minor detail. For future references.

Now i can't wait for the full harem-ending. And if i remember correctly, the author mentioned there would be a seperate ending for Nikki by popular request. Is that still happening? If yes... sweet:)

Reactions: Outrider

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
I've just finished this update,and i can pretty much say that this ONE update puts all the other developers to shame,i just checked this dude's Patreon and he only receives 1k per month,now that's a fucking shame,developers like DarkCookie should be ashamed of himeself,receives 50k per month for 3 to 4 updates per year.This game now shares my first place with Dreams of Desire.Hats off to you Stiglet.You deserve better.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I've just finished this update,and i can pretty much say that this ONE update puts all the other developers to shame,i just checked this dude's Patreon and he only receives 1k per month,now that's a fucking shame,developers like DarkCookie should be ashamed of himeself,receives 50k per month for 3 to 4 updates per year.This game now shares my first place with Dreams of Desire.Hats off to you Stiglet.You deserve better.
I agree Stig deserves more support, but you got the number wrong - as of this minute he actually receives $2,283 per month (from 483 patrons)...

Bro i'm still not getting the pregnant scenes with nikki and karen i even play without skipping any part still not getting.....and i trien your patch animations are good but i'm getting nikki and karen pregnant ending scene.....can you tell me the name of the folder on which pregnant images is saved mine was named nke...is that correct or wrong ....?might help it/.....
Yes the images are in the correct 'nke' folder! I ask again are you certain you actually saw the correct, complete Karen + Nikki ending? It was ALL the other images in that same folder! The pregnant scene consists of the 9 images at the end, mi00.jpg to mi08.jpg...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The folder contains the entire Karen+Nikki ending, the guide shows how to get to it, to see the bonus scene you just continue after the credits, this shouldn't be confusing at all...

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
We/I need a spinoff game where I'm playing Officer Juju or whatever her name is right after she fucks the MC of this game. She can't get her mind off it, and it seriously dicks with her police work... to the point of her getting either raped, or consensually fucked during arrest attempts as player desires. stiglet

Last edited:

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone knows how to get pregnant karen and nikki scene after mc had threesome with them at dorm i played from the start with every possible ending that game offers now it the pregnant karen and nikki scenes are not showing even after threesome scene.... I even played using cheat mod but still no pregnant scene...
Is the threesome at dorm the last scene for you?
If yes, that's weird. There should be several scenes at Karen's house after the dorm.
Are you sure you follow the Nikki + Karen path and NOT the harem path (which is not finished)?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I wish we had the option to dump Haley. There were two perfect opportunities. The first was after she almost gets the MC killed over a cell phone, and the second was when he walks in on her cheating on him. Yet she's the one to break it off, and she does so because she walks in on the MC having sex with Nikki. Which was exactly what she was doing earlier.
She even says : Did you even want me there last time? (after saying : You had sex with her without me. How could you?)
I caught you cheating when you thought I was out of the house, and you act like that. She didn't want MC there, yet she is acting like it was the other way around. (note : when she was caught it was the third time she cheated. An earlier time in gym and time in sauna)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The incest patch fix (patch0.12.3fixa.zip) crashes the game on start up.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive allend.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "C:\Users\***********\Desktop\TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 671, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive allend.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Sun May 10 22:46:39 2020

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
The incest patch fix (patch0.12.3fixa.zip) crashes the game on start up.
Stig just released an updated version of the game on Patreon - v0.12.3fixa, which incorporates the "fixed" images.rpy. The incest patch on LewdPatcher has been updated for that new version.

If you you downloaded the version currently in the OP (v0.12.3), either go back to LewdPatcher, click 'previous versions' and download the patch for v0.12.3, or simply download the file from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-12-3-stiglet.10361/post-3461441

Edit: If you want to add the fixed images.rpy yourself, it's here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-12-3-stiglet.10361/post-3457674

You only need the fix if you're having stability problems because of the new animations...

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Is the threesome at dorm the last scene for you?
If yes, that's weird. There should be several scenes at Karen's house after the dorm.
Are you sure you follow the Nikki + Karen path and NOT the harem path (which is not finished)?
Yeah bro i played with walk through also...after credit its just goes back to menu...

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I agree Stig deserves more support, but you got the number wrong - as of this minute he actually receives $2,283 per month (from 483 patrons)...

Yes the images are in the correct 'nke' folder! I ask again are you certain you actually saw the correct, complete Karen + Nikki ending? It was ALL the other images in that same folder! The pregnant scene consists of the 9 images at the end, mi00.jpg to mi08.jpg...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The folder contains the entire Karen+Nikki ending, the guide shows how to get to it, to see the bonus scene you just continue after the credits, this shouldn't be confusing at all...
Now that you mention it thanks i'm being stupid about ending but the problem is i didn't even noticed that i did not even get the talking and sex scene after nikki and karen threesome so what should i do any ideas.....?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That was hell of amazing update! But I need more scene with DR and Proffessor. I hope you will add scenes for them in ''Harrem'' ending <3

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how do u get threesome with mom and aunt??
tried both saves, one where you only with aunt and other where u with only mom.
dont tell me the choice is ever further back?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Excellent update!

And wow! Those animations might be the best I have seen on this site! I finally got a new computer/monitor (had the same one since 2015) last week and man, those are butter smooth on my 144hz monitor. Looking forward to future work. Please don't get rid of the ultra smooth animations, but definitely create a patch to make it optional. There's no way those would work on my old machine.

Great Work Stiglet!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes