Eivor

Nov 5, 2017
A lot of potential after this update animations and renders + highly 4k + 60fps i think old ones 4k but 30 fps animations this creator has potential and a big one ,good game

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm in the same boat. I mean, Stiglet does just such a damned good job with renders and personalities, I really can't choose only one. Really glad there's a harem route in this game.
Yeah, I like how it all came together, in the end, the extra effort of going for the harem ending was worth it. Although the anticipation for that ending is now killing me I can't wait :LOL:

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
The game is finally over for me because I don't care one bit about Haley. I was so glad when the MC dumped her ass. I waited a long time for this version and it was great, Nikki is just the best. Too bad there wasn't a little girl on girl action between Karen and Nikki but the multiple sex scenes were amazing.

I'll check the harem ending and hope Nikki will have a solo end but the anxious waiting is over. Thank you Stiglet.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Bro how to get the pregnant karen and nikki ending scene i played every ending haley....nikki and karen ...and harem and single but it does nit trigger i even played from the start what should i do....( i don't want to use cheat mod ) any suggestion...i already restarted the game and finished with all possible ending with nikki and karen i just don't get their pregnant scenes...any help...?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Bro how to get the pregnant karen and nikki ending scene i played every ending haley....nikki and karen ...and harem and single but it does nit trigger i even played from the start what should i do....( i don't want to use cheat mod ) any suggestion...i already restarted the game and finished with all possible ending with nikki and karen i just don't get their pregnant scenes...any help...?
anyone has and will give save karen and niki route? thanks
Anyone please help how to get this latest version ending
Download the ENDING CHEAT MOD from <-- here or the OP, load up the attached save and you should be able to pick and choose the ending you want.

Reactions: Budokai

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Loved the ending to the Nikki and Karen / Mom route. I actually laughed during the dinner date.
After the dorm-room scene, I was hoping to see some more sisterly love.

Replaying game from the beginning, I can see why some people want a Nikki only ending, but not sure how that works without Karen.
Maybe : don't get involved with Mom, don't get caught with Nikki, dump Haley (possibly due to her infatuation with Nikki)

I mightl watch the harem ending to see how hot it is (but I don't like Haley much). Would like to see Rosa's involvement.

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Loved the ending to the Nikki and Karen / Mom route. I actually laughed during the dinner date.
After the dorm-room scene, I was hoping to see some more sisterly love.

Replaying game from the beginning, I can see why some people want a Nikki only ending, but not sure how that works without Karen.
Maybe : don't get involved with Mom, don't get caught with Nikki, dump Haley (possibly due to her infatuation with Nikki)

I mightl watch the harem ending to see how hot it is (but I don't like Haley much). Would like to see Rosa's involvement.
Totally agree with you.

Dec 29, 2018
So we got more Nikki, more Karen, and no Haley. Pretty much the perfect update.

The game is finally over for me because I don't care one bit about Haley. I was so glad when the MC dumped her ass.
I wish we had the option to dump Haley. There were two perfect opportunities. The first was after she almost gets the MC killed over a cell phone, and the second was when he walks in on her cheating on him. Yet she's the one to break it off, and she does so because she walks in on the MC having sex with Nikki. Which was exactly what she was doing earlier.

I've always hated Haley, so it annoys me whenever the MC talks about how much he loves her. I spent the whole game avoiding her as much as possible, and cheating on her with five different women, so his actions clearly show that he doesn't care about her. Yet even after Haley dumps the MC, and after she stands by and watches her new boyfriend assault the MC, the MC still talks about how sad he is that Haley got away. It's pathetic. She was a trash character and the game would've been so much better without her in it.

Oh well, nothing to be done about it now I guess. Hopefully we will eventually get a Nikki only ending, as that's the one I wanted the most from the start. She was the original star of the game, and she straight up asks you if you could ever see yourself in a serious relationship with her, so it is very strange that she doesn't have one already.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Please help!
I am playing android update from the66
I have gone throught the entire game 3 times already following the handheld tutorial... And I am not able to get the Karen&Nikki ending no matter what... I only reach the Karen ending alone...

Can someone share some hints on what is happening, or a save? Since I am on android I can't use any extra mods...

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes