bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
This game is nearing the end right? Probably another update or two away, I'll probably hold off until it finishes then.
There’s the harem ending and the Nikki solo ending left, plus maybe one final massive update to touch up Nikki’s model to make everything look coefficient.

Reactions: PrimeX

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
There’s the harem ending and the Nikki solo ending left, plus maybe one final massive update to touch up Nikki’s model to make everything look coefficient.
Damn Harem ending is my ending, looks like I'm gonna hold this off then hopefully it finishes before the end of this year. Thanks for clarifying guys.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
When I go to the mega file I get a notification about how the quota has expired. I made a new account and I still got the notification saying that the free data download has expired. Any suggestions or advice on what to do?
There are 2 things you can do. Option 1, if your mega account is a non-premium then you should wait until 12 to be able to continue your data download. (Free data download on mega has a 2GB cap and it refreshes every 12 am or 12 pm). Option 2, you wait for the compressed version to be made.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
why is it this game gives me game.exe errors and asks me to report it to microsoft ?
it had done it before , around version 10 or 11 , worked good when i played 12
i really don't understand this as other games i play don't give me any problems whatsoever , anyone know why this happens ??
That was Windows that was asking you to report it to Microsoft. Not the game.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v0.12.3.
  • MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.05.2020 (standard Ren'Py settings for the image cache)
Where is mega link?

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
12.3 Save - Karen and Nikki route
If you want to change the name press shift - O and type mcname = "yourname"
Not sure if anyone's posted it already but I'm not gunna check, I've got this update to play :WeSmart:
Is it me or this is Milfy City 0.6b save file? At least that's what it says and ofc it doesn't work.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm just waiting on that sweet harem ending I've never been able to decide between the girls so went all out for harem I only wish we had that ending now. :LOL:
I'm in the same boat. I mean, Stiglet does just such a damned good job with renders and personalities, I really can't choose only one. Really glad there's a harem route in this game.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Visit [v0.12.3] [Stiglet] - Original Size: 1.73 GB

Download Win,Linux (421MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (405MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had problems initially getting this to work on my Mac - found the compressed version had the game folder in the root of the app, rather than in the resources/autorun folder. Moved it and all is fine...

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Had problems initially getting this to work on my Mac - found the compressed version had the game folder in the root of the app, rather than in the resources/autorun folder. Moved it and all is fine...
That's good and a great tip. In the meantime, maybe playb0y44 can update the download.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Haven't played for a while, so decided to restart from beginning and play the completed Nikki / Karen route.

I know that there was a lot of comments about cheating and how the gym scene was Nikki setting MC up for a threesome, but first gym scene was actually Haley asking to see Nikki's breasts and then holding the left breast and playing with her nipple. Nikki actually stopped it from going further.
Then when you take Haley to the bar and are both watching Nikki pole dance, you see Haley touching herself. She becomes so horny she takes you into the bathroom to go down on her.
Then in the sauna , Haley puts her hand between Nikki's legs , sucks a nipple and kisses her before Nikki stops it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Holy shit these endings have been fucking fantastic! The animations have been absolutely amazing. During the close up scenes with Nikki and Karen, their eyes actually track the MC. Are you fucking kidding me? Stiglet's animations are in a league all their own. I kind of hope there is a sequel this game where the MC fucks his way through that new college because the Dean and her assistant are goddamn sexy. It can even be a new MC, I just want to see those models again. Anyway, this game is easily in the top 5 on this site. Period.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes