Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Reminder:
Before you ask a question, please take a moment to review some of the previous posts.
You will more than likely find your answer.

Otherwise, expect some of this:

And a little:

Thank you

Reactions: bonerland

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Anyone have any input on the source of the initial image showing the exterior of the house?. I am really curious if this is based off a real house design or just something the developer made up.
It is this Poser model,
1589054217504.png
As a home builder in a former life I would not build this house, too much gimmicky stuff and the flow in the house makes it nearly unusable except as some sort of showpiece, not something you could actually live in.

Reactions: Dave98424

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Visit [v0.12.3] [Stiglet] - Original Size: 1.73 GB

Download Win,Linux (421MB)
: - - -
The mac build has a little problem. to solve it do the following.
Compressed version have the game folder in the root of the app, rather than in the resources/autorun folder. Move it and it'll work fine.
Download Mac (405MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
I hated having to start from scratch AGAIN, all my saves where errors.
But glad to have a walkthrough and the Ctrl button.:)
Nice endings but would have liked them a little longer, but hey they still are short and sweet.
Can't wait for the Harem ending (THE TRUE ENDING) ;)(y):giggle:

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
It's really funny/sad to see people complaining about no new content or "another month of bug fixes". Are people really too stupid to get the endings. . .even when there is a walkthrough right below the download link???

Aug 16, 2018
I have bas's ending cheat mod installed, and I want to check to see if the 12.3 "Prof + Nikki/Mom" ending is correct:

All I'm getting is the dorm room scene with both Nikki and Mom, nothing else.

The Haley-only ending (12.2) is similarly short, just that scene in the nurse's offiice.

The 12.2 and 12.3 endings are only one scene each, much shorter than the 12.1 "Prof + Mom" ending, which featured several different scenes. Given the quality and length of 12.1, am I missing something? Are the 12.2 and 12.3 endings really just one scene each?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only. When you get to the scene in v0.11 after you fight with Haley's ex, the menu appears.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
do that work fine with lastest version 0.12.3? nikki and karen ending?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
In the final version, why have animations not frozen until now?
Stiglet did something new with them, I think. The Nikki boobjob always crashes when I get to the point MC says "That feels fucking good" or whatever it was. It may have something to do with this

That animation interpolation combined with images instead of avi/webm is the worst idea since hot icecream.
Have to wait for it to be fixed, I suppose.

Reactions: student00

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
I have bas's ending cheat mod installed, and I want to check to see if the 12.3 "Prof + Nikki/Mom" ending is correct:

The Haley-only ending (12.2) is similarly short, just that scene in the nurse's offiice.

The 12.2 and 12.3 endings are only one scene each, much shorter than the 12.1 "Prof + Mom" ending, which featured several different scenes. Given the quality and length of 12.1, am I missing something? Are the 12.2 and 12.3 endings really just one scene each?
i have no Mods and all endings are completed except the harem one.
mom and nikki ending does not end at the dorm room.
haley ending does not end at the nurse office

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Stiglet did something new with them, I think. The Nikki boobjob always crashes when I get to the point MC says "That feels fucking good" or whatever it was. It may have something to do with this

I didnt seem to crash after I took the ending mod back out of the game folder.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019

it crashed for me as well but that was because i clicked to fast LOL, just turn the text on Auto, that worked for me atleast.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm played with mod but ends same place with aunt + mom in dorm ...Do i need to chose anything else for extra content ??
And dont see pregnancy yet ?
Dev continue Karen path :) + aunt path :)

Aug 16, 2018
i have no Mods and all endings are completed except the harem one.
mom and nikki ending does not end at the dorm room.
haley ending does not end at the nurse office
Thanks for clarifying, I'll poke around and see if there's something I need to fix. It seemed really short and strange, so I'm glad I asked the community and got some answers.

Update: Just realized that it's because I never updated the incest patch to 12.3, forgot that this game requires it to be updated each time. We're all set now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rannug
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes