geunit

Jun 9, 2018
i got an error and the game would not load my last save (where the mom is on the table in the spa)
i tried copying the save file somewhere else, deleting the game, extracting the current version, installing the patch and moving the Save file back into the game. it will let me start a new game just fine but it will NOT load a previous save. this is ridiculous... sooo i started a new game. FFS if this game sucked i wouod totally leave a negative review, but.. this was a great Update OP. Thanks.

P.S. DMD fans.. 6 more days

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
i tried copying the save file somewhere else, deleting the game, extracting the current version, installing the patch and moving the Save file back into the game. it will let me start a new game just fine but it will NOT load a previous save.
Don't know what to tell you. That procedure worked for me. Only difference between what you did and what I did is that I didn't just copy one save file but the entire save folder.

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Don't know what to tell you. That procedure worked for me. Only difference between what you did and what I did is that I didn't just copy one save file but the entire save folder.
i guess it was a bad download on my end, but at least it played all the way through.. that maid though.. someone needs to teach her a lesson

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Blackshadowtiger

Jan 10, 2018
Not like the MC had a problem with fucking his Aunt and the Doctor behind GFs back and it doesn't seem like he cares that much about her anyway.
and that was kind of my point. i just thought the story was about his lingering feelings with his aunt while trying to move on with his new girlfriend but if he doesnt care either way and the girlfriend doesn't love him......then what's the story supposed to be about now?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
i just thought the story was about his lingering feelings with his aunt while trying to move on with his new girlfriend but if he doesnt care either way and the girlfriend doesn't love him......then what's the story supposed to be about now?
So you feel lost, confused and aroused but you don't know where all this is heading. Just like MC.

Reactions: Blackshadowtiger

darthchuy

May 26, 2018
Just downloaded and started it, in my imagination this is some kind of secret/twisted sequel to Dreams Of Desire, with Mrs Turner changing her look, starting another life in another place - as a lookalike ? Impostor ? Plot thickens, lol. Btw it would be somewhat cool if authors of both DoD and this piece collaborated on a story that would take Mrs Turner character to another level ? I'm sure many of us miss her and/or her new adventures - anywhere and as anyone, in the cyber space.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, guess there is not much to say or what has changed since the last update. I would still prefer more positions to a change of speed and a change of camera angle. But I guess it would be too much to render / animate more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second point, I feel like I've been to that restaurant a few days ago with Luna... :D (and maybe with Aunt Amy)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i actually want a choice to break up with haley, that fucking bitch cheats on mc and dont love him , first she cares more about a fucking phone than him and after that she confess to nikki.....

Last edited:
Reactions: magus448
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes