Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
here (with incest patch enabled)

It works for me, you need to copy and overwrite it in the game folder.
I did overwrite in the game folder, and still, it does not work.
EDIT: NVM I extracted again and it fixed itself somehow.
Thank you for taking the time for trying to help me.

Last edited:

Benny41482

Jun 28, 2018
This is one of my favorites! I've played it over and over and fapped and fapped, and..... ya, but where's the android download.....?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
This is one of my favorites! I've played it over and over and fapped and fapped, and..... ya, but where's the android download.....?
There isn't an android build yet, it'll probably be released within the next couple of days.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
What is better when the mc and mom are in store for their date, that mc looks inside or that he waits? becouse if he looks she is mad, but he says he thought she called him.... ? well but he saw her, soo probably is better for later, ...?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
What is better when the mc and mom are in store for their date, that mc looks inside or that he waits? becouse if he looks she is mad, but he says he thought she called him.... ? well but he saw her, soo probably is better for later, ...?
I tried both and i didn't saw any difference.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow, I almost forgot that the game still exists. The last update was 2 months ago, wasn't it? But it was worth it, really a nice update with some nice scenes :)

Blackshadowtiger

Jan 10, 2018
Not that i have anything against threesomes i hope or more like wish that the creator re work a choice in to deny the threesome because that completely defeats any story left in the game. Like how you gon act like worried about your boyfriend in the hospital (because of you) and then go behind his back and constantly try to fuck his family? It might just be me but i hate cheating sluts. I doubt the aunt is gonna be the last person she gonna try to fuck. There was no resistance at all

Reactions: supermanz95

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, it's not like his GF isn't naughty, already at the gym she had been starring at dem godzilla bewbs with lust and her outfit for cinema wasn't prude at all.

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Have downloaded but every time I try and run the game I keep getting an error saying that a uncaught exception occurred? Any ideas
I got the same thing, which was caused by loading the incest patch, i reloaded the original & and all worked fine.
Hope this helps.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The game works fine if you delete all files and folders except for the saves folder (which is under the game folder). Then install a fresh copy of 0.6 into where you had your old version and then the 0.6 incest patch into the game folder (overwriting the file that's already there from the 0.6 install).

In general, you should always follow this procedure when installing a newer version of any Renpy game. Installing a newer version of a Renpy game over existing older files often causes crashes. I've seen this happen with many different Renpy games. So it's a good habit to always start with a clean slate and just keep your save folder and nothing else from the previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fzoner95
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes