Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

brx881

Aug 16, 2023
Started a game with custom relationships and I keep getting ren-py errors whenever a certain name variable I wasn't asked to set up comes up. for example if I move the mouse cursor towards the bedroom of the other character that isn't Brenda or the MC (i think it's Kate) I get the error message

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Started a game with custom relationships and I keep getting ren-py errors whenever a certain name variable I wasn't asked to set up comes up. for example if I move the mouse cursor towards the bedroom of the other character that isn't Brenda or the MC (i think it's Kate) I get the error message
Indeed. I will take another look at the devs accounts, and see if there's a fix, or if they're aware.

Dev is working on a fix, and will have the fixed version up soon.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Which version should I play the patreon or the normal one?
The Patreon version, since it has all the available scenes of the story so far.

However, if you have previous version of the game, you might want to consider what version of the game that is, if it's the Free(Public Version) or the Patreon One, because save files from the Free Version could end up causing errors when you decide to play them in the New Patreon Version.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I've already uploaded the fix. But the user here who uploaded the patreon version has instead put up the broken version.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWantsOfSummer-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes