Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Why stop people from cheating?
If they want to spoil the fun of the game, that's their business...
Otherwise, it takes time that is not spent on developing the game and it keeps people away who might like, or even give a little money for the game because they can't cheat the way they want...

Pourquoi empêcher les gens de tricher ?
S'ils ont envie de gâcher le plaisir du jeu ça les regarde..
Sinon, ça prend du temps qui n'est pas consacré au développement du jeu et ça éloigne des personnes qui pourraient aimer, voire donner un peu d'argent pour le jeu parce qu'il ne peuvent pas tricher comme ils veulent ...

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Watch [v0.2] [Whisper Gaming] - Original Size: 639 MB

Download Win (154 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Why stop people from cheating?
If they want to spoil the fun of the game, that's their business...
Otherwise, it takes time that is not spent on developing the game and it keeps people away who might like, or even give a little money for the game because they can't cheat the way they want...

Pourquoi empêcher les gens de tricher ?
S'ils ont envie de gâcher le plaisir du jeu ça les regarde..
Sinon, ça prend du temps qui n'est pas consacré au développement du jeu et ça éloigne des personnes qui pourraient aimer, voire donner un peu d'argent pour le jeu parce qu'il ne peuvent pas tricher comme ils veulent ...
It does stop you from cheating I looked at the code, it just sets the sneak and snkch to 99 if it's set to 100 or above or sets them to maxsneak ensuring you don't break anything.

olafdark

Mar 19, 2019
It looks like a nice game.
But I will wait for a version, where commas don't look like fullstops.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
anyone got the camera to peek around?? crawled through the pictures but i cant do anything with a computer or something else....

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Looks good plays...boring at the moment. Needs a few versions with story and more things to really do. Chars okay so far but could be more

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Here is my Mac build for the game v0.2

it is completely untested since I have no machine to run it but it should work, still all 'ye who download be warned

dankdick idk if you want to put it in the OP
If it works, then sure. I just need someone to test it for me.

Last edited:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Here is my Mac build for the game v0.2

it is completely untested since I have no machine to run it but it should work, still all 'ye who download be warned

dankdick idk if you want to put it in the OP
If you'd came out with that sooner I'd tested it for you but I just spent hours in the grindy hell hole of the pc version! :( Don't feel like running the gauntlet again anytime soon for the little reward of content it currently has and if it gets much more grind I don't think I will even if it adds more content!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes