2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
UPDATE 2023-04-12: Finally updated to Chapter 18.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 14 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 18

Last edited:

T.W.

Jan 6, 2020
Sooooo, someone had to do it. I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch.

I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

Tell me how you like it.
Very good job. Thank you for it. So the story actually makes more sense that way.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Very good job. Thank you for it. So the story actually makes more sense that way.
Thanks. Looks like I have to abandon it though as the naughty edition is now out and Megan is indeed MC's aunt. Oh well, I'm gonna look into that as well.

UPDATE: The "naughty edition" doesn't change the lines at all, it just slams the word "Aunt" in front of Megan's name ...

Last edited:

T.W.

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks. Looks like I have to abandon it though as the naughty edition is now out and Megan is indeed MC's aunt. Oh well, I'm gonna look into that as well.

UPDATE: The "naught edition" doesn't change the lines at all, it just slams the word "Aunt" in front of Megan's name ...
And that is exactly the problem! Egad! With this seemingly "simple" solution, the story is even more implausible. This turns the already weak story into a shit story. The idea of the aunt/cousins relationship is not bad in principle. But the developer has to edit the script in all lines.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
This naughty edition is a joke the way the script is written it doesn't work.

Anyone else noticed that the rest of the family is also listed in the incest patch in the naughty edition?

Reactions: botc76
Apr 27, 2021
This naughty edition is a joke the way the script is written it doesn't work.

Anyone else noticed that the rest of the family is also listed in the incest patch in the naughty edition?
how did u put the
Tags I like: Harem, Incest, Romance, Virgin/Defloration, Animated.
Tags I don't like: Multiple Protag, Fem Protag, BDSM, Fem Dom, Sandbox, All engines that are not Ren'Py.
Tags that can burn in Hell: NTR, Sharing/Swinging/Voyeurism, Shota, Bestiality in the post like that

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So naughty version makes Megan your aunt, and the incest patch makes her what your mum?.

mark01469

Aug 20, 2017
So most people probably notice its advertised as chapter 1 but you released all the images for chapter 2 and chapter 3 ... or is it my game just stopped at the bed scene? i'm not sure that was the right play made next 2 chapters irrelevant now roll on chapter 4 for the next bunch of downloads to come in

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So.. It is Aunt-Nephew incest?
If you use the incest patch, it is, as well as Cousin-Cousins. I don't think the developer coded it so that any incest would be easy, though. So, the patch could become difficult to maintain, and probably won't be available immediately with subsequent releases. The modder will have to redo everything done before as well as new code. Which is too bad, because I prefer the incest aspect. But, we shall see what happens.

Nov 26, 2019
So i downloaded this a few hours ago and only just now played it. At the time i downloaded it, here on the site it was labeled as Chapter 3, the same for the folder it comes in once upacked and the game itself once loaded on the main menu, but the game ends on chapter 1. But now on the site it is labeled as chapter 1?? what gives???

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So i downloaded this a few hours ago and only just now played it. At the time i downloaded it, here on the site it was labeled as Chapter 3, the same for the folder it comes in once upacked and the game itself once loaded on the main menu, but the game ends on chapter 1. But now on the site it is labeled as chapter 1?? what gives???
The download includes the renders for chapters 2 and 3 but not the scripts so you can look at the pictures but not play the chapters yet.

mark01469

Aug 20, 2017
The download includes the renders for chapters 2 and 3 but not the scripts so you can look at the pictures but not play the chapters yet.
making the render irrelevant because you already seen how it ends and who you talk to needs removing keep that out of the dl keep people interested

2.70 star(s) 44 Votes