VN Ren'Py The Way of the Champion [Ch. 2] [KotStorm]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

xneex

Feb 8, 2023
A few things:
The grammar is really terrible, but that could eabe fixed with a proofreader.
The walking animations are going to live in my nightmares for quite a while, but it doesn't ruin the game in any way IMO.
The MC's anger issues(at least in the start) should probably get toned down a bit, as he acts like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum, because he wasn't allowed any candy.

The biggest problem for me is the grammar, as i have a hard time making out any sentences, because they are so incomprehensible.

KotStorm

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2024
A few things:
The grammar is really terrible, but that could eabe fixed with a proofreader.
The walking animations are going to live in my nightmares for quite a while, but it doesn't ruin the game in any way IMO.
The MC's anger issues(at least in the start) should probably get toned down a bit, as he acts like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum, because he wasn't allowed any candy.

The biggest problem for me is the grammar, as i have a hard time making out any sentences, because they are so incomprehensible.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm already working on those walking animations(Fixed one of them.). MC's mood instability is because of his despair.
Right now, I can't afford to hire a proofreader (I really appreciate if someone can help me for now for a free.), I assume main problem is the way I tried to describe things, like when MC was sitting by the pool, Am I right?

xneex

Feb 8, 2023
Thank you for your feedback. I'm already working on those walking animations(Fixed one of them.). MC's mood instability is because of his despair.
Right now, I can't afford to hire a proofreader (I really appreciate if someone can help me for now for a free.), I assume main problem is the way I tried to describe things, like when MC was sitting by the pool, Am I right?
Yes, both when you're describing different things, but you also sometimes put the words in the wrong order. An example: "Alarm isn't ringing, probably i woke up earlier than usual" when it should've been "Alarm isn't ringing, i probably woke up earlier than usual"

For me the most important thing in a VN, is the story and the narration of the story. So i probably care a little more about the grammar than others.

I wish you the best of luck with your project. :)

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Posing, facial expressions, walking, uh.... yikes. Apparently, it's "The Mannequins Get Frisky"

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Way of the Champion [Ch. 1] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 154mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grongorn

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
it has potential .....
the story isnt bad so far... i like the choice of soccer (football) too
moreover im a sucker for a good sister/mc Incest story and i hope the sister will the monogamous/single path choice that dev was talking about at earlier comments.
but the visuals and mostly the animations need some work , especially when the characters walking.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
"Life is hard, isn't it? You may experience events that destroy your joy of life.
In such cases, it is necessary to continue, even if it is difficult.
Some find this power in making more money, while others live for reputation and fame.
But your situation is different. You do not continue to live for money or fame like others; you live just to keep your promises fuck your family... "

Fixed it (y)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi KotStorm,
I was wondering if you could include a feature to remove (totally hide) the quick menu from the screen (It's not needed for computer users...we can right click to bring up the menu items)? I tried to adjust your script to accommodate my custom textbox, but as the image below shows...the quick menu creates an open space at the bottom.

And normally I create an Adjustment mod which adds a custom textbox and includes a few other mods which together improves the dialog text without blocking screen content.

I've also included the custom textbox used in this image, incase you wanted to include it in a future release.

Regards

screenshot0004.png

Reactions: KotStorm

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheWayOfTheChampion-CH2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

KotStorm

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2024
Hi KotStorm,
I was wondering if you could include a feature to remove (totally hide) the quick menu from the screen (It's not needed for computer users...we can right click to bring up the menu items)? I tried to adjust your script to accommodate my custom textbox, but as the image below shows...the quick menu creates an open space at the bottom.

And normally I create an Adjustment mod which adds a custom textbox and includes a few other mods which together improves the dialog text without blocking screen content.

I've also included the custom textbox used in this image, incase you wanted to include it in a future release.

Regards

View attachment 3728184
I've tested your textbox and it works fine for me, there isn't any space at the bottom. Can you resize your textbox to 2000x300 and try again? If the issue still persists, I'll look into it.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Way of the Champion [Ch. 2] [KotStorm] + IC Patch

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my and as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Might just be me but both women looked better with their previous haircuts, especially Zoe, not to say they look ugly or anything just my opinion.

Also kind of refreshing to see more "realistic" body types from time to time.

Reactions: KotStorm and lxh123

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 3727840

Overview:

Life is hard, isn't it? You may experience events that destroy your joy of life.
In such cases, it is necessary to continue, even if it is difficult.
Some find this power in making more money, while others live for reputation and fame.
But your situation is different. You do not continue to live for money or fame like others; you live just to keep your promises...​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-12
Release Date: 2024-06-12
Developer: KotStorm -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: -
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3727830 View attachment 3727831 View attachment 3727832 View attachment 3727833 View attachment 3727834 View attachment 3727836 View attachment 3727838
Think your archive is corrupted. Tried multiple mirrors and everytime on extraction, the images.rpa file comes back with a data error.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes