FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Zee95, it seems like you have lost the way and you should put the game on hold until you find the way but 1st you must decide "why" are you doing this in 1st place and for "what reason" cuz this might be your core problem and not the game itself or what anyone says about it or you... so find the right way of "why" then you will know the way of "what" to do next!

I like the idea of this game but its going down hill fast so i hope you do your best to end this game the way its meant to be and not some rushed mess. This game still has potential to be 5 star!

p.s. Sometimes its wise to take a step back in order to go the right way!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What was the point of this a few renders to being forced inside the killer's flat bed truck get to his house cant interact with nothing except the back door go inside his house and get killed you have no choice but to face death guess killing off the MC is your way of ending the game

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
What was the point of this a few renders to being forced inside the killer's flat bed truck get to his house cant interact with nothing except the back door go inside his house and get killed you have no choice but to face death guess killing off the MC is your way of ending the game
how about looking around and listen to the "conversation with the mom/son" at the livingroom window 9times before entering the house???

you get killed if you go in the house to "early" no matter what you do

i guess you got a bad ending there with getting killed :cool:
the "good" ending is slightly better because the MC not get´s killed

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemesiz691

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
how about looking around and listen to the "conversation with the mom/son" at the livingroom window 9times before entering the house???

you get killed if you go in the house to "early" no matter what you do

i guess you got a bad ending there with getting killed :cool:
Entered the house,got the tractor key ,bust opened electrical circuit box, what next?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

The game's future...
Hello, friends! I came across an interesting comment. It says not to finish the game, but to put on hold it. What do you think about it?

Your vote can change the future of the game :)
:devilish::mad::eek::devilish::devilish:
That's being said and as always, do what YOU think is the best for YOU and your family.
Anyway, you'll be whipped. :p

But very, very personally, I wouldn't want to see a rushed ending. Then, I'm not against an "on hold"...

Reactions: Zee95

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
At near the end I got shoot by old lady, any way to avoid that?
yep go outdoor and listen to the mom/son conversation at the living room window like 9 times untill the son takes her to bed then you can enter with the old hag sleeping in the bed to get the needed keys.

Reactions: CBMax

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
yep go outdoor and listen to the mom/son conversation at the living room window like 9 times untill the son takes her to bed then you can enter with the old hag sleeping in the bed to get the needed keys.
Got the key and hammer what to do next?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
No I mean at very end after saving adele old lady shoot me and game end in car

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
:devilish::mad::eek::devilish::devilish:
That's being said and as always, do what YOU think is the best for YOU and your family.
Anyway, you'll be whipped. :p

But very, very personally, I wouldn't want to see a rushed ending. Then, I'm not against an "on hold"...
I'll try to finish the game, and I'll try to make everyone happy. I have a second computer. Perhaps, when I have time I will be engaged in the second game, during the rendering.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'll try to finish the game, and I'll try to make everyone happy. I have a second computer. Perhaps, when I have time I will be engaged in the second game, during the rendering.
Put it on hold, or do a release from time to time. No need to rush, no need to have a new release each week or each 2 weeks. If the next release is in 2, 3 or 4 months, then what? Do you think you'll lost a bunch of patrons? Do you think your loyal patrons will be angry with you for putting your life and family first? Stop worrying about us! It's not "when you have time" but "when you have nothing else to do" that you should work on it now.
And if you're really fed up with this game and really want to move on, then finish it quickly. But I don't think it's the case ;)

And besides, I'm on ski vacation for the next 5 months, then I can wait :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zee95

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
When Adele leaves after you two had your fun is that the end of them since you dont see her until you get home again?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Put it on hold, or do a release from time to time. No need to rush, no need to have a new release each week or each 2 weeks. If the next release is in 2, 3 or 4 months, then what? Do you think you'll lost a bunch of patrons? Do you think your loyal patrons will be angry with you for putting your life and family first? Stop worrying about us! It's not "when you have time" but "when you have nothing else to do" that you should work on it now.
And if you're really fed up with this game and really want to move on, then finish it quickly. But I don't think it's the case ;)

And besides, I'm on ski vacation for the next 5 months, then I can wait :ROFLMAO:
I have plenty of free time so far. I do not work in winter:)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes