Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello to all^^
First of all, thank you to let us play you awesome game.
For some work problem, i only now can write who i think about the last update v0.20 (and ofc cant wait to play the v0.21)
And who to say? Well really Zee95 you do a really great job! I like you game very much. During the game at the start i think the game have 3 path, but the 3 one is just a bad end right? (anyway at last for me is the one that i never continue, i just do not like to play as a chicken boy who run in fear and let someone kidnap me little sis XD). Anyway continue the game, i only see two accessible path.

I put it under spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway the best thing i can say is give us choice so everyone are happy to follow the thing they like.
And ofc again! Thank you to let us play you awesome game! And sorry if me english is a little confuse XD at last i hope is just a little XD

Reactions: lamarks and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
but according to your poll you may consider finish one path!
Yeah, the poll was a little overwhelming on one side. I couldn't ignore almost the same number of voters. There were patrons on both sides. And I made a tough decision. I will also be releasing updates to continue the two branches, but I will try to make them more. That is, to make more progress.

Reactions: lamarks

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hello to all^^
First of all, thank you to let us play you awesome game.
For some work problem, i only now can write who i think about the last update v0.20 (and ofc cant wait to play the v0.21)
And who to say? Well really Zee95 you do a really great job! I like you game very much. During the game at the start i think the game have 3 path, but the 3 one is just a bad end right? (anyway at last for me is the one that i never continue, i just do not like to play as a chicken boy who run in fear and let someone kidnap me little sis XD). Anyway continue the game, i only see two accessible path.

I put it under spoiler

Anyway the best thing i can say is give us choice so everyone are happy to follow the thing they like.
And ofc again! Thank you to let us play you awesome game! And sorry if me english is a little confuse XD at last i hope is just a little XD
Thank you for your feedback. I hope you enjoy the following updates.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Well, seeing how hard you're working on it (having read your patreon).
I pitch a few bucks in ;). Might increase it with more time. Fighting!

Reactions: depechedNode

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe just quit the smoking and
cut all those filler renders about standing around with smoke coming out of MC's hand.
That latest picture is a cheap representation of a cheap man in a cheap situation.
Serious people actually solve problems and get off their cigars to make stuff happen!
Tight schedule as it is portraying the important events in Mc's life,
no time for filler smoking pass time with no end in sight, 'cause that is what smoking actually is in real life.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Well, seeing how hard you're working on it (having read your patreon).
I pitch a few bucks in ;). Might increase it with more time. Fighting!
THNX a lot, I really appreciate your contribution to the development of the game.

Reactions: lamarks

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
nopy is a nopy seems to be problems on that site
Yea, me and UncleVT had a little misunderstanding, so we both updated OP at the same time, and managed to screw up the links. It's fixed now ^^

Reactions: UncleVT and Zee95

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version of The Way v0.21a. Original sizes are 2.1GB for PC and 2.08GB for Mac.

This is an unofficial build by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed release to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:

DOWNLOAD:
PC (349MB):
- - - -
Mac (332MB): - - - -
Android (338MB): - - - -
Android (With updated incest patch): - - - -
Android x86_64*: -
(*For Chromebooks and some AndroidTV devices. PATCHED = With updated incest patch)

Information about the Android ports:

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on his . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes