CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
yes.Nobody say something that i forgot a text line so when you will then you can do it
Alright, thanks a lot!:) I have uploaded an Android port with the incest patch installed

Reactions: gigan

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
@UncleVT or @Crackalackadingdong Maybe you could replace this walktrough with that from the op.But i´m unsure if i should post it because there is only new that you have on the first page a link to each chapter routes so that nobody need to scroll all the page down
Thank you for the work you're doing for the community and Zee95. I've replaced it in OP.

Reactions: Zee95 and gigan

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
God knows I tried but the interface of this game is so ugly and unintuitive that I just could not bear investing any time in playing this. Straight to trash.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
just curious if you plan to make android version alongside compressed version or not. I saw your compressed version in most of my following games. thus asked.
Quick question. Is there a specific reason you want an uncompressed Android version? You playing on a big screen? Most Android players play on a 4"-13" screen, and wouldn't notice the compression at all. Both me and Zee95 is having some issues compiling an uncompressed Android version, but are looking in to it.

Edit: I suspect I might not have enough ram on my computer to build an uncompressed version myself. The uncompressed version is too big, so gradle/java seems to run out of memory every time I try to build it, no matter what settings I try.

Edit 2: I gave up trying to build an uncompressed version. Maybe Zee will be able to

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
...Why is there a 1994 Daewoo Nexia in an eroge? It belongs in a different mental box. These two concepts in my head are not supposed to overlap. XD

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The MC is pretty damn poor and needs to upgrade his whole life, so I hope he finds lost wallets on the city streets like Man of the House in future installments!:D

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
why is it that when i try to load a save game from when i was interviewed by Maria, game keeps saying end of current version?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
why is it that when i try to load a save game from when i was interviewed by Maria, game keeps saying end of current version?
Which interview? If you are playing from where she interviewed in the Hospital, that's Path B and isn't in the update.

If it's the interview in the restaurant, there should have been more after that anyway, that's Path A.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
When if ever will he sleep with anyone from his house hold?? I mean seriously :oops::rolleyes: this is been dragging out...
I went all paths then cracked it with Unren and Blah (n)

Reactions: prika1
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes