gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
i would to say that i working on the new version from the incest patch but i´m not sure when i wil be done with this because i go in about 1 hour to a friend.I´m pretty sure that i release the new version today as long there is not dificulty text to change

MrLunac39

Feb 10, 2019
Here's my compressed version of The Way v0.21a. Original sizes are 2.1GB for PC and 2.08GB for Mac.

This is an unofficial build by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed release to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
PC (349MB):
- - - -
Mac (332MB): - - - -
Android (338MB): - - - -

Android users:
I added a "enter" button to name selection for those who have issues with the enter-key on their virtual keyboard.
I also added a "hide ui" button to the quick menu, so you can see images and animations without the UI being in the way^^
If anyone plays on a x86_64 Android device, ping me on the forums, and I'll upload that version too.
I will try the android version, thanks

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The incest patch is released.I have 2 questions.The first is: should i change the text like if angelina talks to the mc about janet that she say "your mom" or should i don´t change that.And the second is: since there are no decisions in this version should i still release the walkthrough? the only difference would be that on the first page there is now links to the chapters to which you want to go instead of the page scroling to that chapter

Reactions: lamarks

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
someone give me old save please.
If their is a sorta Harem this should be it get kidnapped kill serial killer and mom sis love mom love aunt love nurse love and rescued girl love I believe their will be a chance to get reporter in updates but not now if you took this route and if you beat up killer before kidnap mom falls for kidnap girl dad perhaps in update theirs a way to get her but not now if you took that path

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If their is a sorta Harem this should be it get kidnapped kill serial killer and mom sis love mom love aunt love nurse love and rescued girl love I believe their will be a chance to get reporter in updates but not now if you took this route and if you beat up killer before kidnap mom falls for kidnap girl dad perhaps in update theirs a way to get her but not now if you took that path
So you do get "eric'd" by the kidnapped girls' dad? I knew something was fishy when you came home right after that meeting and it was clear he didn't just take her home she was fresh out the shower and acting cagey when you asked her. Or am I thinking about another game? :unsure:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I have updated my Android port a little bit since the original upload. Added longer rollback (from 1 to 5) and Back, Quick save/load to the quick menu.

Next up I'll put out an Android version with the incest patch already applied. @gigan are you happy with your patch, so I can make an Android build with it?

Reactions: dE_VoYd

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Here's my compressed version of The Way v0.21a. Original sizes are 2.1GB for PC and 2.08GB for Mac.

This is an unofficial build by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed release to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:

DOWNLOAD:
PC (349MB):
- - - -
Mac (332MB): - - - -
Android (338MB): - - - -

Information for Android users:
just curious if you plan to make android version alongside compressed version or not. I saw your compressed version in most of my following games. thus asked.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
just curious if you plan to make android version alongside compressed version or not. I saw your compressed version in most of my following games. thus asked.
@Zee95 is putting out an uncompressed release of the Android version later. I'll update OP when he does

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have updated my Android port a little bit since the original upload. Added longer rollback (from 1 to 5) and Back, Quick save/load to the quick menu.

Next up I'll put out an Android version with the incest patch already applied. @gigan are you happy with your patch, so I can make an Android build with it?
yes.Nobody say something that i forgot a text line so when you will then you can do it

Reactions: lamarks and CLDꝜ
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes