dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Quick question. Is there a specific reason you want an uncompressed Android version? You playing on a big screen? Most Android players play on a 4"-13" screen, and wouldn't notice the compression at all. Both me and Zee95 is having some issues compiling an uncompressed Android version, but are looking in to it.

Edit: I suspect I might not have enough ram on my computer to build an uncompressed version myself. The uncompressed version is too big, so gradle/java seems to run out of memory every time I try to build it, no matter what settings I try.

Edit 2: I gave up trying to build an uncompressed version. Maybe Zee will be able to
err... no, I actually asked for android version(uncompressed)... if its compressed then very much appreciated and welcome... and as much i have played your compressed version in PC I've never encountered any problem

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Quick question. Is there a specific reason you want an uncompressed Android version? You playing on a big screen? Most Android players play on a 4"-13" screen, and wouldn't notice the compression at all. Both me and Zee95 is having some issues compiling an uncompressed Android version, but are looking in to it.

Edit: I suspect I might not have enough ram on my computer to build an uncompressed version myself. The uncompressed version is too big, so gradle/java seems to run out of memory every time I try to build it, no matter what settings I try.

Edit 2: I gave up trying to build an uncompressed version. Maybe Zee will be able to
no no no, i play on 6" display and i asked for uncompressed android version... if its compressed version then very much appreciated and welcome.
first time i saw your android version there and as many games i played your's in PC i never encountered any image problem

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
no no no, i play on 6" display and i asked for uncompressed android version... if its compressed version then very much appreciated and welcome.
first time i saw your android version there and as many games i played your's in PC i never encountered any image problem
I used my compressed versions to build the Android ports. An uncompressed Android port would be over 2GB large, which is why we're having problems building it. Zee95 is gonna try to build an uncompressed version tomorrow.

I'm still pretty new when it comes to making Android ports, and haven't quite mastered it like some other members of f95zone. I try to port less popular games that's not already being ported by the66. I'm pretty sure he's getting enough port requests as it is. I don't test my ports 100% (I start them, and play for 5-10 minutes) as I play these games on PC, so I'm glad to hear that they are working for you. Thanks for the feedback! If you notice anything wrong with my ports, or are having issues or ideas, feel free to send me a private message or contact me on the f95zone discord, and I'll look in to it.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Next time please state what path, coz who knows what path a and b is? Think many downloaded in vain
apparently you didnt read the change log cause it was in there which path it was.

Edit: here it is just in case you are too Lazy to go look.
v0.21a
Continuation only of the A-path. (As I warned you earlier.)
Renders: 170.

Mar 24, 2019
I used my compressed versions to build the Android ports. An uncompressed Android port would be over 2GB large, which is why we're having problems building it. Zee95 is gonna try to build an uncompressed version tomorrow.

I'm still pretty new when it comes to making Android ports, and haven't quite mastered it like some other members of f95zone. I try to port less popular games that's not already being ported by the66. I'm pretty sure he's getting enough port requests as it is. I don't test my ports 100% (I start them, and play for 5-10 minutes) as I play these games on PC, so I'm glad to hear that they are working for you. Thanks for the feedback! If you notice anything wrong with my ports, or are having issues or ideas, feel free to send me a private message or contact me on the f95zone discord, and I'll look in to it.
Thank you for you're port.if not.I never play this game.the uncompress one is realy big size.so i never bother to download.you port are great.great job.thanks again.

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
Hmm no matter what I try, I cannot get the A Path to start. I Don't Drink Vodka but to no avail, I'm always kidnapped. Started a new game.

EDIT: Wow I think this is a bug? It was not working because I was choosing to be "Only Friends" with Estelle, as I'm not into her. So it only works if I kiss Estelle. Thought you might want to check this out.

Mar 24, 2019
Hmm no matter what I try, I cannot get the A Path to start. I Don't Drink Vodka but to no avail, I'm always kidnapped. Started a new game.

EDIT: Wow I think this is a bug? It was not working because I was choosing to be "Only Friends" with Estelle, as I'm not into her. So it only works if I kiss Estelle. Thought you might want to check this out.
No need to start new game
In path A you must kick the knee and follow the clue

ps. If you click to fast you will miss the knee

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
apparently you didnt read the change log cause it was in there which path it was.

Edit: here it is just in case you are too Lazy to go look.
v0.21a
Continuation only of the A-path. (As I warned you earlier.)
Renders: 170.
Sorry, still dont get it, says path A, so what is path A then?
And whats path B then?

Would be nice if he was more clear

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So I can choose between my sister, mother or a cigarette? lol!
On the picture from the route b is not the mom.It is Victoria.She was kidnapped too.This is the start from each route:
Route A: is where the Mc saves Adele before he can kidnap them.
Route B: is where the Mc and Adele will be kidnapped.
Route C: is where only Adele is kidnapped

Reactions: lamarks
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes