lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I walked I assume the beginning of each path but path A was not possible, every time I tried to hit the knee, we I and Adele were kidnapped, no chance to avoid it.
Someone who posts the save where path A starts, Thanks

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Here's my compressed version of The Way v0.21a. Original sizes are 2.1GB for PC and 2.08GB for Mac.

This is an unofficial build by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed release to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
PC (349MB):
- - - -
Mac (332MB): - - - -
Android (338MB): - - - -
Android (With incest patch): - - - -

Information about the Android ports:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on his . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
You have said this, If anyone plays on a x86_64 Android device, ping me on the forums, and I'll upload that version too. I for example play with an Android TV Box that uses the X64 bits but you care to upload it too, thank you a lot is one of my favorite games and I follow his updates a lot, that you spend a Happy Day :unsure::unsure:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
You have said this, If anyone plays on a x86_64 Android device, ping me on the forums, and I'll upload that version too. I for example play with an Android TV Box that uses the X64 bits but you care to upload it too, thank you a lot is one of my favorite games and I follow his updates a lot, that you spend a Happy Day :unsure::unsure:
No problem. I'll upload the x86_64 builds on the future. I was unsure if anyone actually played on these devices, as nobody has asked me for it yet^^
Android x86_64*: -
(*For Chromebooks and some AndroidTV devices. PATCHED = With incest patch)

Reactions: Davisow

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
No problem. I'll upload the x86_64 builds on the future. I was unsure if anyone actually played on these devices, as nobody has asked me for it yet^^
Android x86_64*: -
(*For Chromebooks and some AndroidTV devices. PATCHED = With incest patch)
You when you update it counts on me that I of course since they are worth me the games for the Android TV Box, I'll go down, so when I get bored of watching TV I get with the game and I pass the time immediately. :love::love:

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
You when you update it counts on me that I of course since they are worth me the games for the Android TV Box, I'll go down, so when I get bored of watching TV I get with the game and I pass the time immediately. :love::love:
Playing these adult games are a great way to pass time. Especially when the story is pretty good, like this game;)
I have a Nexus Player myself I use on my bedroom TV. I never actually considered playing any games on it though.
If you experience any issues with the port, feel free to tell me, and I'll see if I can do something about it.
No guarantees though, as I'm a Ren'Py noob ^^

Reactions: Davisow

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Playing these adult games are a great way to pass time. Especially when the story is pretty good, like this game;)
I have a Nexus Player myself I use on my bedroom TV. I never actually considered playing any games on it though.
If you experience any issues with the port, feel free to tell me, and I'll see if I can do something about it.
No guarantees though, as I'm a Ren'Py noob ^^
When I bought the TVBox, I couldn't play, I couldn't watch movies in 4k, come on I couldn't do anything with it, I was about to return it :cry::cry:, but a friend told me to try ATVxperience that they have Android TV images for the TVBox, they are very light and move very well, since I have it, I can play and I can watch movies and series in 4K :love::love:, I'm hallucinating, I advise everyone to try it, because it is worth the experience, a greeting and thank you very much for the application, so far it works very well. :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
No need to start new game
In path A you must kick the knee and follow the clue

ps. If you click to fast you will miss the knee
Thank you, the Knee option only comes up if you previously choose to kiss Estelle. When you turn her down as "Only Friends", there is no option for Knee when you attack, even though I never drank any vodka.
This is what I wished to report to the Dev of the game, it seems you should still have option for Path A just because you didn't choose Estelle's kiss. The walkthrough may need update to mention you have to kiss Estelle in order to progress Story A, not merely denying Vodka drinks.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Crackalackadingdong i´m sorry to say but i must update the incest patch because zee95 has changed the first chapter and i didn´t know that.I don´t know how many sentence are not working in the first chapter but i have seen that on the start.I have seen there that 3 sentence are differens from earlyer

Reactions: lamarks

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you, the Knee option only comes up if you previously choose to kiss Estelle. When you turn her down as "Only Friends", there is no option for Knee when you attack, even though I never drank any vodka.
This is what I wished to report to the Dev of the game, it seems you should still have option for Path A just because you didn't choose Estelle's kiss. The walkthrough may need update to mention you have to kiss Estelle in order to progress Story A, not merely denying Vodka drinks.
thats not true.I have played complete from new.I have on the lake don´t drink.I don´t drink something on the party and i don´t kiss estelle and i become the knee option.You don´t have do click the mouse to fast then you see this option:)

Reactions: lamarks

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
@Crackalackadingdong i´m sorry to say but i must update the incest patch because zee95 has changed the first chapter and i didn´t know that.I don´t know how many sentence are not working in the first chapter but i have seen that on the start.I have seen there that 3 sentence are differens from earlyer
No problem. Are you done updating the patch so I can start building the Android port?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I start new game with incest patch and follow the new walkthroug but the option of Mrs Jonas dont apear to click do anyone encounter this problem.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I start new game with incest patch and follow the new walkthroug but the option of Mrs Jonas dont apear to click do anyone encounter this problem.
try redownloading the incest patch.I have updatet that.The picture is wrong.I must update the walktrough.Zee95 changed the first chapter and i didn´t know that.I update the walktrough with the new version.Here is what is should come

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes