Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Realistic skin shader.
Working a lot on the skin shader, I finally found the result that I am 99% satisfied with. It's probably the best skin shader I've ever seen (games of this genre.)
About the next updates. I decided to release updates one branch/per update. That is, I will be releasing updates in less than a month. Perhaps every three weeks. Depending on the amount of work in the update. I would like to hear your opinion on this.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
my only request is whatever you do, dont end an updatewhere it leaves me with a blueball dude.....

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Great story so far, with even some dark moments in some of the paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Great story so far, with even some dark moments in some of the paths.

It's a great compilation! Thnx, man... It was really nice to see it from player...

Reactions: lamarks and LP83

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
It's a great compilation! Thnx, man... It was really nice to see it from player...
When the game gives me so much to comment about ;)
Also it was the 1st time I played it, so there was a lot all together :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
@Zee95 I really like how you communicate with the players it's rare to see dev taking positive and negative feedback about his game and act accordingly..reading all these posts I get the feeling that your an amazing person and I hope that you have a successfull life and that all your wishes and dreams come true..I am seriously low on cash right now or I would helped you out...I hope for the best for your health and life..

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 I really like how you communicate with the players it's rare to see dev taking positive and negative feedback about his game and act accordingly..reading all these posts I get the feeling that your an amazing person and I hope that you have a successfull life and that all your wishes and dreams come true..I am seriously low on cash right now or I would helped you out...I hope for the best for your health and life..
Thank you for your wishes, I hope that you will also have everything in your life you wish. I am grateful for your words. This is the support, everyone supports in the way he or she can, with money or with a positive word.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I really like the game so far, I really wish the aunt's hairstyle didnt change. I liked her in the earlier shots much better. Love Ang tho.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, this game throws me through such a loop! Are certain girls restricted to certain paths?

Cowards Path: Scene with Estelle,
Preventing the aduction: Scene with the aunt and sex with Reporter.
Hero's path: (getting abducted too and killing them): you get scenes with Victoria, mom, and a little play with Nurse Lisa? Elizabeth? The game switches back and forth for her name that confuses the hell out of me as Lisa is not short for Elizabeth. Liz is.

Will all characters end up on each path eventually? Because I think i prefer the hero's path so far, no one gets raped and you get to murder the kidnappers. introduces a bunch of characters you dont meet on the Prevention path. Will i eventually be able to take the virginity of Estelle on that path?

Also is there a way to fully have sex with Estelle the first time instead of just popping her cherry and either stopping yourself or being forced by her to stop? Needs to be an option eat her out so you can fuck her to completion the first time.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
@Zee95 I must say your game was well designed and thought out so far. The chemistry between the MC and Adele was great. The chemistry between Monique and the MC was great, too, and you captured the feelings of the MC and her in the aftermath very well. It is easy to see how difficult this was for both of them. Not to mention Monique has a fine firecrotch! I am a fan of bushes. ;)

I see Monique will return eventually from what I have read in this thread so far. That's great! I also think there is a good balance between dialogues and visuals here. Obviously, sex is a big part of the game but story is also important.

Having some sort of romantic storyline content (dates, kissing, talking, etc.) would be great, too, but this is obviously not something that the market demographics, which is heavily male, would be interested in. Nevertheless, if that kind of content can be incorporated as perhaps an optional part, that would be excellent. It could even be skippable for those who don't care for that.

----

A few questions:
1.) Will the return of Monique be dependent on what route you took? Fortunately, I have saved the point where routes was to branch out (I consulted the walkthrough). Although... it would not be ideal to have to lose Adele for her...

2.) I noticed that MC's younger sister Anna was said to be 14. Which means that she would have been 18 by the time MC completed his 4 years at the college (if it is a four-years university, which is most likely, rather than two-years community college).

This fact made me suspect that there may be a possible relationship with Anna at some point in the late game, if it is planned for this story to span the four years of college and possibly beyond. But I'd like to hear what your plan is on that. Of course, these numbers could be just a pure coincidence. :p

Unless relationships with 14-years old is not considered prepubescent which is expressly forbidden in the rules of this forum? Sorry, I am a little unclear on this. Can someone from the forum staff here clarify this point for me? Thanks.

3.) So far, I don't think we have seen Adele completely nude yet (at least not that I recalled apart from photo which was taken from the behind long ago) but it does begs a question for me to ask: does she have a bush or at least a landing strip? Inquiring mind wanted to know! ;)

I liked bro-sis romance as they are familiarly intimate but having pubes would be a bonus to the intimacy. An icing on the cake, if you will. Since we already had red-hot bushes with Monique, Adele having bald pussy isn't a huge game-breaker for me if that is the case anyway.

4.) Since there is no harem tag assigned, does that potentially mean I can't pursue both Adele and Monique? That is, if the possibility for re-establishing a relationship with Monique becomes an option and if both girls are OK with an open relationship. My biggest concern is the fact that Monique, if I remember right, broke up with her boyfriend for cheating on her. On the other hand, it might be different if the MC is at least honest with her about Adele.

The main thing is that I am not seeking a large harem or anything. None of that nonsense. On the other hand, allowing us to have relationships with more than one girls and to be selective about with whom to pursue.... I can see that potentially becoming a big mess to work with as the developer. I am not a programmer, however, so obviously only you can answer this.

----

Well, I think these questions should suffice for now, lest I make this post too long by now, if it isn't already. :p Finally, I think this game has real potential and I sincerely hope that you can manage to conclude this game to its fullest potential. I will be keeping my eyes on the development of this game. Good luck and keep up the great work on this!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes