Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 I must say your game was well designed and thought out so far. The chemistry between the MC and Adele was great. The chemistry between Monique and the MC was great, too, and you captured the feelings of the MC and her in the aftermath very well. It is easy to see how difficult this was for both of them. Not to mention Monique has a fine firecrotch! I am a fan of bushes. ;)

I see Monique will return eventually from what I have read in this thread so far. That's great! I also think there is a good balance between dialogues and visuals here. Obviously, sex is a big part of the game but story is also important.

Having some sort of romantic storyline content (dates, kissing, talking, etc.) would be great, too, but this is obviously not something that the market demographics, which is heavily male, would be interested in. Nevertheless, if that kind of content can be incorporated as perhaps an optional part, that would be excellent. It could even be skippable for those who don't care for that.

----

A few questions:
1.) Will the return of Monique be dependent on what route you took? Fortunately, I have saved the point where routes was to branch out (I consulted the walkthrough). Although... it would not be ideal to have to lose Adele for her...

2.) I noticed that MC's younger sister Anna was said to be 14. Which means that she would have been 18 by the time MC completed his 4 years at the college (if it is a four-years university, which is most likely, rather than two-years community college).

This fact made me suspect that there may be a possible relationship with Anna at some point in the late game, if it is planned for this story to span the four years of college and possibly beyond. But I'd like to hear what your plan is on that. Of course, these numbers could be just a pure coincidence. :p

Unless relationships with 14-years old is not considered prepubescent which is expressly forbidden in the rules of this forum? Sorry, I am a little unclear on this. Can someone from the forum staff here clarify this point for me? Thanks.

3.) So far, I don't think we have seen Adele completely nude yet (at least not that I recalled apart from photo which was taken from the behind long ago) but it does begs a question for me to ask: does she have a bush or at least a landing strip? Inquiring mind wanted to know! ;)

I liked bro-sis romance as they are familiarly intimate but having pubes would be a bonus to the intimacy. An icing on the cake, if you will. Since we already had red-hot bushes with Monique, Adele having bald pussy isn't a huge game-breaker for me if that is the case anyway.

4.) Since there is no harem tag assigned, does that potentially mean I can't pursue both Adele and Monique? That is, if the possibility for re-establishing a relationship with Monique becomes an option and if both girls are OK with an open relationship. My biggest concern is the fact that Monique, if I remember right, broke up with her boyfriend for cheating on her. On the other hand, it might be different if the MC is at least honest with her about Adele.

The main thing is that I am not seeking a large harem or anything. None of that nonsense. On the other hand, allowing us to have relationships with more than one girls and to be selective about with whom to pursue.... I can see that potentially becoming a big mess to work with as the developer. I am not a programmer, however, so obviously only you can answer this.

----

Well, I think these questions should suffice for now, lest I make this post too long by now, if it isn't already. :p Finally, I think this game has real potential and I sincerely hope that you can manage to conclude this game to its fullest potential. I will be keeping my eyes on the development of this game. Good luck and keep up the great work on this!
Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding questions about Adele. We'll probably find out soon. (about landing strip XD)
About Monique, and so on, maybe I'll add an option to tell her, or offer to be a threesome. I haven't thought about it yet.
About Anna, I'm going to change the story a little bit, at this point in time she's 16 years old, I've decided to add two years to her. But there won't be anything illegal in the game.
About dating. I would like to add such an option, and there will be an offer of dating, and there will be an opportunity to agree or decline. I hope so.
I hope I answered all the questions:)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding questions about Adele. We'll probably find out soon. (about landing strip XD)
About Monique, and so on, maybe I'll add an option to tell her, or offer to be a threesome. I haven't thought about it yet.
About Anna, I'm going to change the story a little bit, at this point in time she's 16 years old, I've decided to add two years to her. But there won't be anything illegal in the game.
About dating. I would like to add such an option, and there will be an offer of dating, and there will be an opportunity to agree or decline. I hope so.
I hope I answered all the questions:)
Thank you for trying to answer my questions as much as you can. I really appreciate the effort. I must apologize for my post being a bit lengthy and I hope reading them didn't take up too much of your time. I have a rather peculiar inability to make them as concise as I can. Nevertheless, I appreciate your efforts here.

Reactions: Zee95

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
if it were any other dev, I'd say 2-3 weeks would be taken fof the update but since its our Zee95, 10 days means 10 days. awesome . can't wait

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can hardly wait for the May 10th, or whenever it is that the game will be released here, would absolutely love to see things advance with Adele and mom, would love Monique to return soon and possible pick things up where she and MC left off, or turn her down (not that I would, unless of course if being with her means someone else will be locked away), to be fair, there's probably not a single chick I'd say no to, haha.

Mom, Adele, (the younger sis when she's old enough), the other girl MC saved beside Adele, the nurse, Maria Sato, the Nubian princess living next door, Monique if and when she returns, and so on, so many viable LIs there :p
Hopefully I won't have to share any of them, not even with another woman, ain't my thing, only time when I'm down for MFF is when it's just two random chicks I hook up with for a one-off :p
Aunt is also a bit "Yikes!", she seem to be dominant and I'm not submissive, so not a good match, would have to turn her into submission instead for things to work out, or be on equal stand with her in the relationship :p

And hopefully no NTR will take place, but gladly that wasn't/isn't in Zee's plans.
One thing that I would absolutely love, is impregnation/pregnancy, far too few games have that :p

Keep up the great work you've been doing episode after another @Zee95 :)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Can hardly wait for the May 10th, or whenever it is that the game will be released here, would absolutely love to see things advance with Adele and mom, would love Monique to return soon and possible pick things up where she and MC left off, or turn her down (not that I would, unless of course if being with her means someone else will be locked away), to be fair, there's probably not a single chick I'd say no to, haha.

Mom, Adele, (the younger sis when she's old enough), the other girl MC saved beside Adele, the nurse, Maria Sato, the Nubian princess living next door, Monique if and when she returns, and so on, so many viable LIs there :p
Hopefully I won't have to share any of them, not even with another woman, ain't my thing, only time when I'm down for MFF is when it's just two random chicks I hook up with for a one-off :p
Aunt is also a bit "Yikes!", she seem to be dominant and I'm not submissive, so not a good match, would have to turn her into submission instead for things to work out, or be on equal stand with her in the relationship :p

And hopefully no NTR will take place, but gladly that wasn't/isn't in Zee's plans.
One thing that I would absolutely love, is impregnation/pregnancy, far too few games have that :p

Keep up the great work you've been doing episode after another @Zee95 :)
Thank you for your good feedback. I hope further will be more interesting!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Seriously Zee, it is a great game. I really look forward to what you do with it when you progress the stories.
Of the 3 paths, will each girl eventually become romance-able with each as they progress alongside each other?

Also, is there a way to have your first time with the neighbor girl to completion? Soon as I saw you hurt her no matter what and she stops you after you pop her cherry I immediately stopped that path. Donesnt feel right to do that. atleast add in an option to go down on her first so she relaxes and you can complete her first time.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Seriously Zee, it is a great game. I really look forward to what you do with it when you progress the stories.
Of the 3 paths, will each girl eventually become romance-able with each as they progress alongside each other?

Also, is there a way to have your first time with the neighbor girl to completion? Soon as I saw you hurt her no matter what and she stops you after you pop her cherry I immediately stopped that path. Donesnt feel right to do that. atleast add in an option to go down on her first so she relaxes and you can complete her first time.
Unfortunately, there's no other option in the game with the neighbor. But then I plan to make it possible for the MC to rehabilitate himself in front of Estelle.
And you will probably be disappointed, but the next update will include only the continuation of this path. I plan to bring some clarity to this path.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Unfortunately, there's no other option in the game with the neighbor. But then I plan to make it possible for the MC to rehabilitate himself in front of Estelle.
And you will probably be disappointed, but the next update will include only the continuation of this path. I plan to bring some clarity to this path.
Damn, well I guess I'll just have to continue along another path instead. I personally think the "both of us were kidnapped" path is the best as it allows you to meet the most women.

Are certain characters locked to certain paths? Like, you meet the reporter in both "preventing the kidnapping"and "both get kidnapped" route but so far, you only fuck her in the first one. Will you get to eventually in all three routes or will certain characters only appear in a respective route?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Damn, well I guess I'll just have to continue along another path instead. I personally think the "both of us were kidnapped" path is the best as it allows you to meet the most women.

Are certain characters locked to certain paths? Like, you meet the reporter in both "preventing the kidnapping"and "both get kidnapped" route but so far, you only fuck her in the first one. Will you get to eventually in all three routes or will certain characters only appear in a respective route?
I plan to have the protagonist build relationships with many of the main girls on every path. But also each path had its own peculiarities and also some characters will be different.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.22 News.
Hello, friends. I know what I was saying about the release of the 10th. But I decided to make the update more complete and added a few more scenes. Because of this, the release is carried over for about 5 days. I hope you understand.
Best regards.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes