Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
try redownloading the incest patch.I have updatet that.The picture is wrong.I must update the walktrough.Zee95 changed the first chapter and i didn´t know that.I update the walktrough with the new version.Here is what is should come
Oh, sorry @gigan , I should have told you that. I also forgot...

Reactions: lamarks and gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Oh, sorry @gigan , I should have told you that. I also forgot...
no problem.i have seen that while i have testet from Terrigen his knee "bug".I have used from the Stylized Edition the first chapter so i don´t need to read the first chapter :)

Reactions: lamarks

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
try redownloading the incest patch.I have updatet that.The picture is wrong.I must update the walktrough.Zee95 changed the first chapter and i didn´t know that.I update the walktrough with the new version.Here is what is should come
Ok thanks.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Crackalackadingdong could you replace the walktrough with that from the op? i have changed 2 thinks.The first is the picture from miss jonas and i have written on how to start the route a that after the mc is in the store you don´t click the mouse to fast else you don´t see the knee button

Reactions: CLDꝜ and lamarks

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
@Crackalackadingdong could you replace the walktrough with that from the op? i have changed 2 thinks.The first is the picture from miss jonas and i have written on how to start the route a that after the mc is in the store you don´t click the mouse to fast else you don´t see the knee button
Done. I have also updated OP to help new players to understand what path is what in the game, as this is a common problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
'Cause if there are user, like me, who played update20, knee and wait don't View attachment 281624 appear and is impossible to save Adele and play path A.
ah ok.But it should come so like the walktrough maybe if you click on the mouse 1 or 2 times after you click on the knee then it comes.You shouldn´t click the mouse on that scene fast else you don´t see the choices.

Reactions: lamarks

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
thanks for the android port. I hoped you will continue porting this beautiful game in all coming updates.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
After long time i dont play this game i really like route A and B game change so much i kinda dislike route C cuz mc become a coward and left Adele i think route C should be removed but let see what zee95 gone add later on this route.

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
After long time i dont play this game i really like route A and B game change so much i kinda dislike route C cuz mc become a coward and left Adele i think route C should be removed but let see what zee95 gone add later on this route.
How stupid. The idea of having multiple routes is to give variety. If you don't like a route, don't play it. Not delete a avoidable option from the game which has spent months of work to produce. Moron

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
How stupid. The idea of having multiple routes is to give variety. If you don't like a route, don't play it. Not delete a avoidable option from the game which has spent months of work to produce. Moron
First of all he spend years and not month in this game and second i was just my opinon you dont need to be salty and insult.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I like different routes, I just wish it was clearer what results from choices might be, otherwise I'm just guessing. Which is the mom route?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I'm just gonna say, at first I thinked was gonna be a shitty game/novel,but I was sooooo fucking wrong,I totally loved. But come on, the end of this version is like a end of season of game of thrones,I'm desperate to know what's gonna happen, I need mooore

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.22 Work in progress.
Hello, friends!
I'd to inform you that I am working hard on the next update. The work is going well. I decided to add a bit of interactivity to almost every update. To add a feeling of presence in the game scene. This will allow the player to look at the rooms, read some notes, learn more about the characters, and if the player does not want to do it, maybe just skip these scenes. I think it's a good idea.

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
I loved this game up until the liquor store event.

Since then, it has become much less enjoyable to play.
Is it that scene with the sister and the thug?
because that's what i last remember until this game went to complete dog shit.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes