Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

0.22 News.
Hello, friends. I know what I was saying about the release of the 10th. But I decided to make the update more complete and added a few more scenes. Because of this, the release is carried over for about 5 days. I hope you understand.
Best regards.
Hehe, a few more days of waiting and in return there'd be a bit more content, that's worth the wait, so all good :)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Well, this was..interesting. One of the strangest games I've seen here.
Is there something wrong with MC? He sounds honestly a bit like a child ( and very horny one at that)..which with his somewhat derpy appearance, makes him honestly seem a bit retarded.
Dialogue, between main characters, in general has a lot of strange expressions that feel exaggerated and unnatural.
" You are my Hero! You are my Hero! You saved me from the clutches of that evil monster! Thank you! Thank you!" ( and this repeats itself)
Like with Kojima writing...characters sometimes need to sometimes "shut up" and let an image, scene speak on it's own.
Same problem is with excessive monologue.
Scene would be much more effective ( and feel more natural) if it first showed Adelle still in shock, transition, player dialogue ( " I heard you yelling from inside the store...arrived as fast as I could, etc, etc), MC takes her hand, she quickly pulls and holds him, transition to another image ( MC&Adelle hlding one another): "Thank you...I'll never forget what you did".

On the plus: I like the characters, music, visuals are pretty good, and story has potential.

Dialogue/Monologue really needs the most improvement.

Reactions: Zee95

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Well, this was..interesting. One of the strangest games I've seen here.
Is there something wrong with MC? He sounds honestly a bit like a child ( and very horny one at that)..which with his somewhat derpy appearance, makes him honestly seem a bit retarded.
Dialogue, between main characters, in general has a lot of strange expressions that feel exaggerated and unnatural.
" You are my Hero! You are my Hero! You saved me from the clutches of that evil monster! Thank you! Thank you!" ( and this repeats itself)
Like with Kojima writing...characters sometimes need to sometimes "shut up" and let an image, scene speak on it's own.
Same problem is with excessive monologue.
Scene would be much more effective ( and feel more natural) if it first showed Adelle still in shock, transition, player dialogue ( " I heard you yelling from inside the store...arrived as fast as I could, etc, etc), MC takes her hand, she quickly pulls and holds him, transition to another image ( MC&Adelle hlding one another): "Thank you...I'll never forget what you did".

On the plus: I like the characters, music, visuals are pretty good, and story has potential.

Dialogue/Monologue really needs the most improvement.
I thought that English may not the mother tongue of the Dev. I have a feelling that he may come from Russia.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Oops... I guess it's just gonna be news tonight. Update is delayed.
There are several reasons, one of the reasons is personal. And the second reason I'm working on a scene that contains a lot of characters, which in turn slows down the process... I hope to finish all the renderings tonight... I apologize for the delay in updating.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oops... I guess it's just gonna be news tonight. Update is delayed.
There are several reasons, one of the reasons is personal. And the second reason I'm working on a scene that contains a lot of characters, which in turn slows down the process... I hope to finish all the renderings tonight... I apologize for the delay in updating.
It's always best to make sure you get all things done the way you intend it and make sure it works, rather than rush things, so take your time, we'll wait :)

Reactions: Zee95 and gigan

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.22 The Way. It's been postponed again.
Hello, friends!
Unfortunately, I didn't finish all the work on the game, and once again I'm postponing the release. I had several reasons.
One of the reasons is personal, I'm just as human as you are. Who has some problems and needs.
The other is the complexity of the scenes I modeled to update. I had to do a lot objects from scratch.
I hope I will finish all renders today, and in about three days we will get the update.
I apologize for the delay in the update...

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

0.22 The Way. It's been postponed again.
Hello, friends!
Unfortunately, I didn't finish all the work on the game, and once again I'm postponing the release. I had several reasons.
One of the reasons is personal, I'm just as human as you are. Who has some problems and needs.
The other is the complexity of the scenes I modeled to update. I had to do a lot objects from scratch.
I hope I will finish all renders today, and in about three days we will get the update.
I apologize for the delay in the update...
It's cool bro..at least you told us the reason..take your time...we are not going anywhere that soon...and yes...I got my eyes on you bro....:devilish:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.23 Work has begun.
Hello, friends. Once again, I apologize for the delay in updating. The update is already 99 percent ready. And I will release the update immediately after the text is edited by the proofreader.
Let me remind you that the update contains 270 images and 6 animations. And the update will contain the continuation of only Path C. Many people do not like this path, I hope that after the update many people will change their minds. This update will not have early access. But from the next update I will be forced to do it, and this despite our vote, it is by the rules of the patreon page. But you will be able to find links to the game on the discord channel.
About the next updates, I will try to release it on time, but now season work has started. And I have to ride a lot at work. Maybe at the end of this season, if I have enough patrons, I'll start working only on games.
Who doesn't like my position, and how I'm releasing updates, You can feel free removing your pledges. In any case, I am very grateful to you. But as I said, I will try to release updates on time.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Who doesn't like my position, and how I'm releasing updates, You can feel free removing your pledges.
My only complaint about The Way is each time I reach this text: "The end of the current version of the game. To be continued.". At that moment, believe me, I don't love you at all. :p
But if not, apart from that tiny little detail :devilish:, I'm very, very good here. (y);)

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
My only complaint about The Way is each time I reach this text: "The end of the current version of the game. To be continued.". At that moment, believe me, I don't love you at all. :p
But if not, apart from that tiny little detail :devilish:, I'm very, very good here. (y);)
Haha, very funny. This time update will be a little bigger than usual.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Eng version: Android (Later?)
Rus version:

Android version: I'm having some trouble building a distribution. At the very end it crushes. I hope I solve it out.
Special thanks to for text editing.
Changelog:
WARNING: The update contains the continuation of only one PATH, path C!
Pictures: 270
Animation: 6
A few words about the game, and development. This update came out almost half a month late. I apologize to everyone who was waiting for release of the game more early. I didn't have time to put everything I wanted into the update. I had to hurry up somewhere. I hope this time I will do better. And the game will please you. Have fun, and take care!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Eng version: Android (Later?)
Rus version:

Android version: I'm having some trouble building a distribution. At the very end it crushes. I hope I solve it out.
Special thanks to for text editing.
Changelog:
WARNING: The update contains the continuation of only one PATH, path C!
Pictures: 270
Animation: 6
A few words about the game, and development. This update came out almost half a month late. I apologize to everyone who was waiting for release of the game more early. I didn't have time to put everything I wanted into the update. I had to hurry up somewhere. I hope this time I will do better. And the game will please you. Have fun, and take care!
Thank you very much Zee, been checking here like every day or every other day to see if the update is finally ready, hehe, and now it is, time to download and play :p

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated, and here's my unofficial compressed version of The Way [v0.22a]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 2.26GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(290MB): - - -

Some people have reported that their saves not working properly with the compressed version. Fix below:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/324503_scripts.zip
Move the .zip to TheWay-market\game, extract and replace all files

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes