FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Way [v0.37a BugFix2] [Zee95] [OS@4.68GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.68GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 697MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
There should be dates in the changelogs, I won't bother to download a game with only 140 new renders but I know I haven't played this game in forever.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
i have problem of bug at begining when chick naked is telling "Im so horny"...
exe. get frozen then close

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
It's nice to see an update for this game after so long :)
from the looks of it he isn't planning to keep updating it so im not really sure why he did a small update for this instead of working on his new game and then comming back when he plans do do something with this again

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
from the looks of it he isn't planning to keep updating it so im not really sure why he did a small update for this instead of working on his new game and then comming back when he plans do do something with this again
From his Patreon.....

" I have to say straight away that work on The Way is not resumed, the game is still on hold. And all who support me only because of The Way, I ask once again to suspend your pledges. You can resume them when I start working on the next update of The Way, or after the release. Or not resume... See for yourself... "

Maybe he does some work here and there, in between on "the way". Just not primary focus on it, idk.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i dont see vaginal/anal tag is there even a penetration here or just teasing?how far u can go with mom?
There is vaginal sex with several characters, though with who depends on your route you take. Path A, B and C are all vastly different from one another. Only the beginning is the same for all paths, but when MC and Adele go to the liquor store to buy more booze (or probably it was the scene before during the party, how much you choose to drink and such), around there the story takes a turn. Which way? Depends on your choices :D

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes