VN Ren'Py The Will of Endreon [Ch. 2 Part 2] [Hidden Dreams]

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I meant that if you choose to be in a sexual situation with multiple partners, you will be able to choose if they interact only with you or with each other as well in the scene.
Enjoying the game so far. Also, really appreciate this choice. I don't *have* to have a harem, but I do enjoy them - and it's nice to have the harem centered on the MC and (if we choose) not become a girl-on-girl situation.
cheers 3.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Will of Endreon [Ch. 2 Part 1] [Hidden Dreams]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Really great rendering, nice setting and interesting story. So many young beautiful women :love:stunningly hot its make me really horny and its make me on!:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheWillOfEndreon-CH2P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me if you have a choice as to who you get involved with or are you forced into relationships?

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Renders are excellent, story seems to be interesting. Autumn is wife material and such a cutiepie. Fantasy settings with LOTR inspiration is always a plus.

I have no real criticisms other than the personality of a single character: Nia...

Looking forward to seeing where the story goes.
Best of luck, Dev.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Renders are excellent, story seems to be interesting. Autumn is wife material and such a cutiepie. Fantasy settings with LOTR inspiration is always a plus.

I have no real criticisms other than the personality of a single character: Nia...

Looking forward to seeing where the story goes.
Best of luck, Dev.
I agree. I hope MC will get a chance maybe save her ass, and it will some how present her a life changing mood change in her head. At the present, her personality screams evil bitch...with the way she threatened MC life at the campfire. "She is definitely pretty, but she just looks that way" (From the Northern Pikes song)

Well at least for me...I have two great girls so far already in my collection, who happen to just met each other while MC is away (...though, Autumn was a bit frosty towards the the elf girl.).

And I really hope MC will become more of a Alpha character, and develop other useful skills besides just making food for the journey (like develop and learn magic or sword / bow skills).

Great story and renders so far...looking forward to more content in the future.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I found it odd MC mentioned the red head whore, when he didn't actually meet her yet (I didn't agree with the drivers comment on visiting prostitutes, so MC didn't go to the tavern). Yet the meeting that MC didn't take part in was still mentioned in this image.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: rogokin

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
My word... I haven't got very far into this VN, but WOW

The story telling is both impressive and immersive, and the characters and lore are detailed and extremely well thought out.

Thumbs up for the music too!

And now sadly I have finished the current version; the models are sublime. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden Dreams

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you everyone for the comments. Regarding NTR, I will try to be as straightforward as possible. This game will have prostitutes and other background characters having sex.
Certainly no desire to see prostitutes having sex, neither with the MC nor with anyone.

And anonymous couples having sex is another thing I don't want to see.

The only scenes that interest me always include the MC with one or more LIs.

It will not have your romantic partners sleeping with someone else, unless you choose a harem route with lesbian content. I have zero intention of throwing Netorare on anyone unexpectedly.
This is good.

Actually, when I started making the game, I was worried that people would fear NTR would occur since there are many male characters who aren't MC. I didn't want that, so, I intentionally wrote in lines of dialogue to emphasize that the other main male character should be seen as asexual. However, after this, I then thought it wouldn't be difficult to tweak the story to accommodate for some NTR scenes since I know some people out there like it, which is why I didn't rule it out entirely. My only intention is to make an enjoyable game for people. There should be some warning about good intentions.

I will gladly tell people not to support me if they are just hoping to get NTR in the future.
IMHO if NTR is never included in the game I would find it perfect.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes