Cherubian

Dec 25, 2020
Playing version 1.2 right now.

I have unlocked the Maid outfit. However when I go to the menu, switch to it, and then go to the City Hall I am again wearing the sewer cleaning outfit and hence can not progresss further.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Man this is one of my favorite games of all time. Short, sweet, great art, great outfits, good corruption... It really has it all. I wish I could buy a copy from steam or itch.io but I don't think they sell it anywhere.

Reactions: Uglyb4stard
Mar 14, 2018
Man this is one of my favorite games of all time. Short, sweet, great art, great outfits, good corruption... It really has it all. I wish I could buy a copy from steam or itch.io but I don't think they sell it anywhere.
Just sub to their for however many months you see fit as thanks.

Gacha17

Sep 11, 2020
next update.
So that means, I can't put on the maid outift? l already clicked the maid outfit, but whenever I go the city hall. I can't put it on and I only still get the sewer job. I just have to wait for another update?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So that means, I can't put on the maid outift? l already clicked the maid outfit, but whenever I go the city hall. I can't put it on and I only still get the sewer job. I just have to wait for another update?
Well, you quoted a post from 2016, 3.5 years ago. The game has been completed since then (as of almost 2 years ago). Assuming you've downloaded the version in the first post you've got the final, completed version of the game.

It's been to long for me to remember the details on how you get to do the maid job, so I personally can't help you there. IIRC you don't have to wear the maid outfit there, but I'm not sure at all about that and like I said, my memories of that part of the game are from 3 years ago ish, so they're hazy.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone share a full save for the latest version ? I lost it and I don't want to restart all the game :(
Thanks
So, there's a super secret magical technique that you can use on forums and the internet in general. If you master this technique you can easily find what you're looking for rather than asking for someone else to find it for you and having to wait for them to do it.

It's called "Using the search function". If you look at the top right of the page here, you'll see there's a little box that says search. You can click on it and type something in, save or "full save" for example. Then, if you started inside a thread, you can have it search only the thread you're in. That will let you find if someone has already talked about your search, or in this case, posted the save you're looking for.

Here's a hint, they have and it took all of 5 seconds to find it using the search function. Note that the completed game version is a couple of years old (1.2), so older posts are still good for it.

T-cup Rex

May 27, 2021
I loved this game... Still wishing for more Roxanne content. Thanks for this one Pixel Games, good luck with your new project!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

bramar

Dec 21, 2018
nice game,
not a fan of the arts (that's personal) and the "grind" repeating the same action more than 3 or 5 times is simply boring.

Reactions: Armelle69
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes