3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
Just download it from Mediafire
Ah, thank you anyway :) But I didn't have any problem to download the game (from Mega!) I was asking for the walkthrough: the only link leads to Google... I guess I'll give it another try....

Edited: Yeah, it worked! Happy that G**gle is still alive... Oops...

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Haha, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, perhaps I just need to see it to believe if it was bad at all :p. Having said that, I guess I'm quirky myself because there are very few things that actually turn me off, scat for example (again, respect everyone who has that fetish, Mozart loved ass and everything that came out of it lol).

People need to understand that the game we play is someone's imagination at work, it may be our cup of tea or it isn't and if the dev. specifically invites you to give him ideas then you can put your heart out to it, but being outright obsessive about some fetishes and shitting about others is not the right way forward for anyone, the dev, or us the players cause it ruins the fun for everyone out there. I've seen fetishes that many not be even my cup of tea but that's about it, I see it and I forget about it if I don't find it to my fancy.

I don't know how many are going to understand the simple fact that regardless of how immersive you are, this is a game and someone's imagination, be immersive the way the author wants you to be, not the other way round. You won't find me in games where the protagonist is sissified by default and not through our own actions, some find that beautiful and I have no problems with it, some would love to have gods/goddesses of (insert religion) involved making babies with the protagonist (male/female what ever your fancy), I too find that weird (but I will not deny the fact that I will be down right curious to try it at least) and and the list goes on.

Devs in my humble opinion aren't fools, the ones who make the most "vile,gut wrenching" NTR or what ever fetish you hate can also make games that even the most faithful of lovers would shed a tear in appreciation, in other words a total opposite of what they made earlier but that only happens when you let the dev complete the imagination as it was intended to be. People who create games know the market and kid you not, if I was a dev, I would make at least one of every genre out there, even the forbidden ones that includes the dark mind patch (wink-wink).

I don't know if I make sense anymore but I guess this is my way of ranting lol.

My parting shots would be that people need to wait for the good things to happen, I have seen people be so toxic that devs who I found were quirky just shut down the shop not completing their stories. Yes, they could just ignore them but to what extent? If can't give 2 hoots to someone then why would they give 2 hoots to us? Criticism if constructive can be a whole lot better than compliments or ass licking, people need to learn that, not just in here but in their lives in general as well, its time we take the narccisism out of our system :p.
I do not think you got my point. :p With that photograph and text the dev evoked one of the strongest prototypes around of a girl that has been around you all your live as a friend and lover and is a part of every social circle you have and also more or less part of your family. And then had her fucked by someone else just a bit later. (Edit: To be clear this content is currently not in game so do not complain about it. :p )Dev evoked those emotions on purpose or should have known he should evoke those emotions. (He could have set a way looser relation with her) That in a game that is not/not advetized as a NTR genre game or a cheating genre game, but actually directed at players that expected a romance or immersive game.

Now a dev can do that and also make that a plot point, but that you get a backlash for that should not be a surprise. This gets even stronger if you add it to the begin of the game where the later parts are still missing so players are also not able to see the developments if any, in a remaster where all the parts of the game are there it might fit better. Though even then you still will have plenty of haters. :p Crying that you got a backlash over that feels kind of hypocritical or extremely naive. Still as said dev has the right to do that and tell the story he wishes and he could also have turned it into a full NTR game if he had wished so.

The same that in one of the two games in my signature has a hard non-glorified rape scene at start of the game with a woman that actually is a LI, dev said why he did it and got quite a bit of backlash and also people that will not play the game or support it, but the plotpoint is important to him, so it stays. But he has no problem with that backlash or people being unhappy about it either, he knew that was the choice he made.

Last edited:

Itamax01

Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys! I'm getting an ending where I die because aids and dunno how to fix that. It's just after the night my friends came to stay. I was following the walkthrough and I see there is more, but doesn't talk about it. Can someone help me please?

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys! I'm getting an ending where I die because aids and dunno how to fix that. It's just after the night my friends came to stay. I was following the walkthrough and I see there is more, but doesn't talk about it. Can someone help me please?
I got that ending too. The game over text tells you it's because you had sex with the skank in the mall. I looked in the scripts, there's a true/false variable called "super_aids" which can ger turned on when you have sex with her. I used the console to turn that off because I didn't have a save before I had sex with the mall woman.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there are no bugs..at all..i restarted from beginning and got to the conclusion without error..even after having to reload a save cause " do NOT fuck mall dame..geezuz h keerist.... " game is bugfree..if you got bugs you either played old saves or have old files sitting around bumfucking the new files...game is error free..nuff said.

Reactions: Mastershake

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I got that ending too. The game over text tells you it's because you had sex with the skank in the mall. I looked in the scripts, there's a true/false variable called "super_aids" which can ger turned on when you have sex with her. I used the console to turn that off because I didn't have a save before I had sex with the mall woman.
How to turn that off, where to find that script? I had that ending too.

Itamax01

Sep 12, 2019
Thanks man! U r the real MVP. U saved my life.

Mugetsu

Nov 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how get some evidence in sandy house i have a small chat with her and that all .... thx

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
How to turn that off, where to find that script? I had that ending too.
I'm not sure where the trigger that kills you is, there must be some code that runs in the morning. I didn't get it at the same scene as the previous poster. I got it: when you're lying in bed fapping to the woman in the blue corset.

I looked at the scripts because I got that game_over ending and I hadn't saved. In mall.rpy there's the sex scene with the mall skank and it randomly turns on the variable $ super_aids. That seems to be what triggers the scene where you are in hospital being told you have an STI. I rollbacked and opened the console and typed "$ super_aids" and it returned "True" so I typed "$ super_aids = False" and that seemed to fix it.

Reactions: MMacsss

jr51011

Jan 24, 2019
Can someone tell me how get some evidence in sandy house i have a small chat with her and that all .... thx
Once you get the Vodka from home in the dining room you head to Sandys and talk with her... make sure to have sex with her then once you have free roam of her house make your way towards the garage and find the studio room with cameras. Then click the table.

Reactions: ohwonders

Mugetsu

Nov 20, 2017
Once you get the Vodka from home in the dining room you head to Sandys and talk with her... make sure to have sex with her then once you have free roam of her house make your way towards the garage and find the studio room with cameras. Then click the table.
Thx for your help !! :giggle:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The wisth" version "1.0.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The wish" versione "1.0.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes