AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
My unofficial Android port of The World with No Memory 0.2 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
The android ports expired

Reactions: Rastafoo

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
He's had his patreon up for five months. Anyone care to speculate as to why he only has 3 patrons? I'm not coming down on the developer in anyway, just genuinely want to understand why people don't sub to his patreon.

I suspect it might have to do with the render quality or the MC's appearance. The NTR/Sharing/Cuck genre has a very large audience, because I've seen other patreons that provide this kind of content and have a lot of patreons, yet the key difference is the MC's appearance & render quality, compared to the other games.

Also, this game has decent animation, but it's not apparent from the original post in this thread, unless you catch the [animated] tag, but it might be better to show that animation with an animated gif in the original post?
I played this game like 3 moths ago and while i love all aspects of it it was the mechanics of the sex scenes that ruined the game for me. If I remember correctly there was a bar you had t o fill up to progress to the next stage of the scene. That mechanic completely ruined the game for me. Sex scenes should have no gameplay mechanics at all. Its either a static picture or a animation.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The World with No Memory [v0.5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.05GB
PC Compressed Size: 179MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I don't mind any of the tags here except the multiple protagonists one, but from the comments, it seems you can pick one of the two as your protagonist and stick with that one perspective throughout rather than shift between them.

But the husband just looks too much like a sickly child for my stomach; no judgment on anyone else, but shota gives me the severe pedo chills (I have the same reaction to games that go heavy on loli vibes). This probably isn't for me, unless we can avoid him entirely, which seems unlikely.

Best of luck to the dev, as others have said, it's good to see more male bisexuality represented here!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
What do you mean? There is no NTR on the Pure path. And it can be avoided on other paths if you play as Irene.
This comment says other wise.

So even if you lock in the pure route the ntr scenes are just skipped it's not an actual alternate route.

Interesting title and premise but yeah imma pass. Could prob go all in and commit to the ntr cuck pegging femboi stuff instead of half-dick dipping in and make a core audience happy instead of trying to split the attention :shrug:

Reactions: EZ8lt

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
If you dont like the game dont play it. I dont like the game. The story is a childish "Meet n' Fuck" with very bad art work. The textbox is far too big. But those models. He looks like 13 and she old enough to be his mother which would have been a better story. As for the rest well it is very bad. I wont be downloading any updates. Sorry and good luck.(n)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pity Squirrel was wasted on that boarish looking waste of space. Was hoping for a Irene/squirrel scene then we would be able to see if daughter is like mother.

Reactions: FluffyLynx

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Eh, I've kept like half an eye on this since it was first released, and its finished? I'm honestly impressed, great job dev. From what I've played the story is a bit wonky, but honestly, I am just happy to see a project seen to the end and not dragged out.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The World with No Memory [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.33 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 219 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 202 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes