RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I was following the walkthrough and everything was good until I got to the point of Figure 52 to get the Subspace compatible, instead of letting me pick it up, it says it's something useless and she puts it back. So I don't know what did I miss, any ideas?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I was following the walkthrough and everything was good until I got to the point of Figure 52 to get the Subspace compatible, instead of letting me pick it up, it says it's something useless and she puts it back. So I don't know what did I miss, any ideas?
I really need to update this guide.
After interacting with the Subspace water/compatible. Go talk to John at the trailship, and you'll be able to pick up the Subspace.

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
this guy needs to start working on another game instead of retweeting hentai and a dude with huge nipples :rolleyes:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
oh yea how do you spawn John on Figure 92 (where you get the code 7249 for the reproductive control machine)
You have have to get a certain amount of CG events with him (or in general)
Note: To progress in this game, getting CGs is part of it unlike in the Yuuka game where some of them you can just skip.

EQTurn

Jul 10, 2021
I already finished the game but, how do I get the last scene? if you went to the recollection scene area, last place on the bottom right, You'll see it, I don't remember how to get it? pls help (3rd end)

Sowland

Apr 30, 2020
I've finished my english translation (no MTL) of v1.03 of the game, fully translated by me:

There's a save file with everything unlocked in the last save file slot.
Edit:
-Fixed a bug in a H-scene on the reminiscence room.
-Fixed a small visual error while playing ED1 from the reminiscence room.

Last edited:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I've finished my english translation (no MTL) of v1.03 of the game, fully translated by me:
Mega
Will are all Grateful and Appreciate your Work Thank you for your Effort Fellow SOLDIER!

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Mega
There are some slight mistake here and there but overall it doesn't stop the enjoyment.
The H-events are definetly better scripted, so thank you for your hard work!

It's time to Modify the Images
Will we be able to use this function in-game like you did previously?

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Mega
Edit: Fixed a bug in a H-scene on the reminiscence room.
The "skull next to trash bin" is referring to a note in a bin next to a skeleton display.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes