Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I actually started working on it again in February. As I progressed through the development last year, I really like the FBI side of the game, and realized it was dumb trying to shoe horn it into this remake, so it became it's own game that I've spent the last year working on. As my coding had gotten a lot better, I decided to remake the Full Story from scratch earlier this year, and I'll post the first couple of days (up to chapter 15, I think?) hopefully within a month.

This Full Story is a lot closer to the original, with the main choice being how you decide to deal with Lisa. You give her a choice of coming into your harem with strict rules, or you let her start her own harem... but if she does, she gets no love from you or anyone you manage to recruit for your own harem. Either way, you know she won't be able to help herself and is going to try and control everything, but this time there's a way to put her in her place. As I had to add a lot more characters for Sammy (and Lisa if you pick that route), the game has about twice the amount of content as the original.
Thats great. Its not that I didn't like the Lisa character, but even Sammy can see she can be a menace and it doesn't feel addressed except with the Zach scene a little in the original. The fact her whole family just lets her do whatever is a little weird especially with her being built like a 13 year old. Almost any of the other same aged girls makes more sense. About as weird as the entire family fucking the brother before Sammy even shows up, but it is what it is lol.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes