Unity Abandoned TheCurse [v0.2] [Notteaa]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
It's usually better to reveal a main character's nakedness during a meaningful scene that involves the protagonist and not in a 3rd person view pseudo voyeur event that the MC has nothing to do with. This makes whatever happens in the future between said character and the MC less impactful & even far less exciting; especially if it's a stripping or peeping scene; because the player already saw the goods; it's not a first anymore...So it can easily turn a memorable moment into a mediocre one. Another thing, despite choices made during the game, some characters still interact with MC more and still force him to be part of some major romantic events (like going to dinner or cinema) regardless of the choices that have previously been made; that right there is called an illusion of choice.

In it's current state; the game looks good visually; but the story and gameplay leave much to be desired; in my opinion the story lacks originality and is saturated with deja vu moments from other titles made before this; the gameplay as I said before is very much like Cyberpunk as an example; whatever you pick you'll always end up with the same people and will do the same things.

Last edited:
May 7, 2019
A bit short to make an opinion

technicaly the game is good ( and I find the Mc very well done because a new face yeeeaaaaah )

But after so classssic
the best friend who is in love with the MC who NEVER spoke to her
30 minutes to choose a drink at the cinema ( I would have pushed the girl under the car for that lol ! )
The landlord who is bored to have a blowjob from a true hot goddess lol
the landlady who make poses showing her ass just in front of the mc and after who protest about the erection

If you want your players involved a bit of realism is necessary.
If not it's just click click click where are the lewd scenes ?
the story ?
hum....
click click click
FAP FAP FAP

I know it's not easy at all to make a game, but I think if you call your game CURSE it's because you think about something mysterious or tragic ( or both ) and for this kind of story you have to develop your characters

I hope that will help you

Reactions: Daasss

TsugaruBoi2k

Jun 4, 2017
As crazy as this sounds, does anyone know where the save option is located in the game? Everytime I load it, I have to start a new game instead of continuing the story.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
This really needs the VN tag, so that those of us who hate VNs can safely ignore it.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
There will be blackmailing part in next releases
GREAT start for sure guys minus small spelling stuff (y) also
1. need link for your discord somewhere
2. Make what you wanna make and designed now don't change ANYTHING because of what people saying here its way too early
3.yea blah blah unity wah wah wah, you guys work with whatever is easier for you guy to get your shit out

Dec 9, 2020
Clicked everywhere in the game (including the choices given) and no option (or save file menu) came up.
Saves work for me. But I did find something interesting and a WARNING!!! TO EVERYONE, the save folder is in the same folder as the game, The_CurseData/NaninovelData/Saves, so if you delete the game your saves go too. I had deleted the game when I was done playing, and reinstalled to get these images. First game I've seen do this, usually the saves are in the user folder....

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

TsugaruBoi2k

Jun 4, 2017
Saves work for me. But I did find something interesting and a WARNING!!! TO EVERYONE, the save folder is in the same folder as the game, The_CurseData/NaninovelData/Saves, so if you delete the game your saves go too. I had deleted the game when I was done playing, and reinstalled to get these images. First game I've seen do this, usually the saves are in the user folder....

View attachment 996742

View attachment 996743
Unfortunately, my file doesn't have that option for some odd reason.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes