_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Hey Bro, you mind adding the "NTR" Tag? As per the limo scene, this game has NTR content.
It won't be tagged as NTR because her & the MC only just met so they arn't in a relationship yet (even though there are plenty of NTR manga &/or hentai out there where it's the protagonists mom/sister/friend & they don't have a romantic relationship). The fact that she & the MC have clearly shown interest in eachother makes it seem that she is a future love interest so it still gives completely the same vibes to people who aren't into that kink, I don't think it technically falls under that tag for this site because they arn't in a relationship yet.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I don’t understand why some people just see any game as vanilla if there isn’t some BBC cucking the MC. Just grow some balls and-say you want NTR content and stop hiding under the guise of “boring vanilla harem game again” argument.
This is a Mr.Dots game. Some form of it:ROFLMAO:, or technicality. will be in it in some way.:WeSmart:Non canon, or canon in some light.

gone end up like DMD, or sunshine love anyways, so don't get your hopes up.:whistle:

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
That's what I saw his team say too which is why I gave this one a shot, but in the first release you see a future love interest fucking some random limo driver without warning because you click on a secret. I know it has "Non-Canon" on the screne at the time but come on, clicking to unlock a secret shouldn't show you a scene like that out of nowhere considering the whole no NTR/Sharing stuff that was said. At the very least there should be a warning & an option not to see it. Or better yet she could have just pleasured herself in the back of the limo without getting the driver involved. The whole thing just makes me think of the excuse for the twins being prostitutes in Sunshine Love, "that they were just fuck buddies so it's fine & not NTR" & makes me think the no NTR/Sharing thing is BS & it's going to be put into the "Non-Canon" secret scenes that you unlock.

I didn't even have the friend go back to the hotel room, I picked the option to bang them both so my MC had a threesome instead.

I just don't think his games are for me. I don't enjoy VN's that include that stuff so I normally just avoid them, I only get annoyed when Devs claim it won't be included & then put it in anyway.
Damn bro, i didn't know that game has ntr, fck i even bookmarked to play it later. Thanks for this man you saved me the displeasure of playing that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I'm confused about these bonus "non-canon" scenes that you can unlock. They are apparently not canon & yet when you visit Vivian at her job she asks the MC about his visit to her room the night before clearly eluding to the MC jacking off to her in the shower & cumming on the glass. So even though it's apparently not canon it still happened.

So my question is, do these events actually happen? If so does this mean it's going to be the place for all the replays of the women fucking other men like Megan does in the limo? Also is she supposed to be a future love interest? Because it seems a strange choice to have her flirting with the MC the whole time only for her to blow & potential have anal with her random limo driver right after that rather than have her doing anything with the protagonist of the game if she is. I was very much into the idea of the rich & powerful milf character up until this point & it kinda just killed any interest I had in her. I get that her & the MC are nothing & had only just met (but the same goes for the limo driver since it's stated he's new, so why fuck him & not the MC?), but they were clearly showing interest in eachother which leads me to believe that she will be an option in the future, if thats the case why show her fucking other people in a game that isn't geared towards cuck/swinging stuff?
Wait so the mc spies on a woman and jacks off without her consent? I'm sick of all these fucking creepy mc's.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
That's what I saw his team say too which is why I gave this one a shot, but in the first release you see a future love interest fucking some random limo driver without warning because you click on a secret. I know it has "Non-Canon" on the screne at the time but come on, clicking to unlock a secret shouldn't show you a scene like that out of nowhere considering the whole no NTR/Sharing stuff that was said. At the very least there should be a warning & an option not to see it. Or better yet she could have just pleasured herself in the back of the limo without getting the driver involved. The whole thing just makes me think of the excuse for the twins being prostitutes in Sunshine Love, "that they were just fuck buddies so it's fine & not NTR" & makes me think the no NTR/Sharing thing is BS & it's going to be put into the "Non-Canon" secret scenes that you unlock.

I didn't even have the friend go back to the hotel room, I picked the option to bang them both so my MC had a threesome instead.

I just don't think his games are for me. I don't enjoy VN's that include that stuff so I normally just avoid them, I only get annoyed when Devs claim it won't be included & then put it in anyway.
Yeah it does get annoying well thanks for the save man.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone else have the issue of the "hide text box/overlay" toggle function (pressing "h" or mouse scroll button) not working suddenly?

When I reload the save or load another, the function doesn't return.o_O
It does occasionally return if I load an older save, rollback, then reload the save it stopped working on.:unsure:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It won't be tagged as NTR because her & the MC only just met so they arn't in a relationship yet (even though there are plenty of NTR manga &/or hentai out there where it's the protagonists mom/sister/friend & they don't have a romantic relationship). The fact that she & the MC have clearly shown interest in eachother makes it seem that she is a future love interest so it still gives completely the same vibes to people who aren't into that kink, I don't think it technically falls under that tag for this site because they arn't in a relationship yet.
well future li having sex with non-mc has granted ntr tag before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A game with scat, urination, prolapse, rape and smut would be vanilla just because MC is not getting cucked? Makes sense

Anyway, dont know why they are so upset, this is a MrDots game, so some sort of cuck shit will end up happening, thats a guarantee.
Happened with melody, dmd, and even sunshine, that got the ntr and some LI ended up being prostitutes or something like that right? , so have some patience, dudes.

Remember that, to Mr Dots and his team, the LI are not really ever in a relationship with MC, even if they fuck, and kiss and profess their love for each other, they can go and fuck whoever they want, since they just fuck buddies :WeSmart:
Well, just letting people know because I didnt know that myself before playing Sunshine, and now I do, so I wont waste my time with this one or any of his games again. Peaces :geek:(y)
1. right.
2. no1 ended as prostitute in sl (unless things went really south on bad endings), twins ran call girl management before they had enuf of their father but never worked as prostitutes.
3. only ntr in dots games has been girl on girl action before mc finding it out (up to player if sees that as ntr).

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
I played first chapter, and i can say what this is very big for first update. I see what Mr. Dots begin use new things, new menu, new history and it is good. I think need to wait more sex content an after it make full review. Also, i am happy see what Mr. Dots stay focus and discipline, create new content, сontinuing working, doesn`t milking subscribers (money for nothing) like other.
Also me need to say, i saw some error (2-3) at the game, and version that i download here (mega) without animation.

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
and exactly that is against the rules.
A review has to be about the current content only. Comparing to other games, and or complaining about the kinks you personally like or dislike (like vaninna) is against the rules. Also assuming about the future updates are against the rules (aka: "I don't see any chances to be positive in future")
https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

Aside that all:
You claim to know the game even after the first release? You are a real truth sayer or seer then.

LOL - just noticed:
You made 17 posts so far. since 2017 !!!!!!!! 15 of them are complaining about DMD and this game. Do you even other stuff with this account? or do you only use it for trolling? View attachment 3787550
I love mr.dot games even though i find Harem pretty boring but this is WILD LOL.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wait so the mc spies on a woman and jacks off without her consent? I'm sick of all these fucking creepy mc's.
It's optional fantasy content, not part of the story proper. That said half of the game choices is whether or not to stare at tits and asses, or otherwise peep on women so, ehh. But maybe there will be some cummy kisses down the road so stay strong, Joshy.

• Wow
Reactions: tossler and Joshy92
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes