ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
dont-feed-the-trolls-mug.jpg

these people are literally boomers

RE: RE: FW: RE: OMG LOL DAD IS ALIVE NTR LOL

they recycle the same jokes for the 100th and think they're funny

all 'jokes' aside, y'all are acting like this is out of character for this dev. it's not. it's very much in their character to skirt/blur the line. just don't be surprised when the little sister creates an avatar of herself in her own game to she can take the BBC she was masturbating to. fuck, I might have just given them an idea...

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 3791925

these people are literally boomers

RE: RE: FW: RE: OMG LOL DAD IS ALIVE NTR LOL

they recycle the same jokes for the 100th and think they're funny

all 'jokes' aside, y'all are acting like this is out of character for this dev. it's not. it's very much in their character to skirt/blur the line. just don't be surprised when the little sister creates an avatar of herself in her own game to she can take the BBC she was masturbating to. fuck, I might have just given them an idea...
Nah she will be getting dp by her work colleagues

• Haha
Reactions: Pman_Weh

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
So I'm confused about these bonus "non-canon" scenes that you can unlock. They are apparently not canon & yet when you visit Vivian at her job she asks the MC about his visit to her room the night before clearly eluding to the MC jacking off to her in the shower & cumming on the glass. So even though it's apparently not canon it still happened.

So my question is, do these events actually happen? If so does this mean it's going to be the place for all the replays of the women fucking other men like Megan does in the limo? Also is she supposed to be a future love interest? Because it seems a strange choice to have her flirting with the MC the whole time only for her to blow & potential have anal with her random limo driver right after that rather than have her doing anything with the protagonist of the game if she is. I was very much into the idea of the rich & powerful milf character up until this point & it kinda just killed any interest I had in her. I get that her & the MC are nothing & had only just met (but the same goes for the limo driver since it's stated he's new, so why fuck him & not the MC?), but they were clearly showing interest in eachother which leads me to believe that she will be an option in the future, if thats the case why show her fucking other people in a game that isn't geared towards cuck/swinging stuff?
Oh it already happened? They didnt even wait this time around :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Full cuck shit from the start, but its non cannon boys!!:WeSmart:
And they never in a relationship anyway so its never ntr :whistle::coffee:, classic MrDotts tricking vanilla retards into supporting his shit cuck games.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Jokes aside, that's what it boils down to for NTR-sensitive folks. Take it or leave it, that's how they feel.
I see the NTR fan gas lighting is starting. When there are content of a love interest literally fucking behind the MC back and without his consent that is NTR.
1719934791157.png

This isn't like "acting lesson" where the male characters are just another character in the plot. This is literally another dick fking a love interest (confirmed by Dev's game previews) of the MC. I already know what you'll say and that its "not canon". While that may be true, the NTR label would still apply because there is content of the kink. "Power Vacuum" is a famous one where all NTR scenes are "non-canon" but its also labelled as NTR game.

Its fine if there is such content in this game but we got to call a spade a spade here.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I see the NTR fan gas lighting is starting. When there are content of a love interest literally fucking behind the MC back and without his consent that is NTR.
Not quite -- for some people it's only NTR if the LI in question is in actual relationship with MC while it happens. Because if they aren't, then from the point of view of LI who is fucking it doesn't matter jack shit whether some completely unrelated guy "gives his consent".

This is not "gas lighting" but different interpretations of the term. Something these forums debated ad nauseam.

Reactions: aordd69

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Add the ntr Tag and the debate will end. I legit don't understand why Mr dots keep doing stupid shit like this.
I guess there's always the risk then we'd have people who came looking specifically for explicit NTR complain "this isn't NTR but just some non-canon vanilla shit" :sneaky:

But yes, probably better approach in general.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Not quite -- for some people it's only NTR if the LI in question is in actual relationship with MC while it happens. Because if they aren't, then from the point of view of LI who is fucking it doesn't matter jack shit whether some completely unrelated guy "gives his consent".

This is not "gas lighting" but different interpretations of the term. Something these forums debated ad nauseam.
If that’s the case then it’s such an exploitable loophole. Because let’s say later on they are officially in a relationship. The dev can just write in non canon scene where they broke up then proceeds to add scenes like this in.

going by what you said, logically that’s not NTR anymore because they broke up right?

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Then the cuck shit shouldnt be on the Main game
it isn't on main game. It's a bonus scene - non canon - for higher tiers. Even hidden as bonus easteregg.
On top of that Megan is NOT a love interest. She is a "fuck interest" at least.
Most likely Megan, based on her status and role in the game, will not even be a possible harem girl.
If people love every girl shown in the game, and see all women as love interest, then it's not our fault.
Also searching for non canon eastereggs placed as "NON-STORY-BONUS" material, but then complaining about the main game or story is just ridiculous.

What we see once more:
People who want to complain, still find a reason to complain. Most likely they even do a review without playing the game at all (else some reviews can't be understood at all).
When lots of people tell that the writing is greatly improved (which we appreciate btw), but then someone is reviewing "same boring crap as always", then you know what to think about such reviews.
Same goes for NTR - If you ask any NTR lover, how he thinks about this "NTR" game, he would laugh at you pretty much and ask you, if you both talk about the same game...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If that’s the case then it’s such an exploitable loophole. Because let’s say later on they are officially in a relationship. The dev can just write in non canon scene where they broke up then proceeds to add scenes like this in.

going by what you said, logically that’s not NTR anymore because they broke up right?
You're right, this is a feasible scenario. And yes, some people would see it as some sort of theoretical scenario that isn't NTR because there's no relationship between LI and MC anymore, while others would consider it NTR still, because logic aside, seeing this sort of content would still upset them.

Mind you, am not saying either side has it "right", just that there's different perceptions of the whole thing.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You're right, this is a feasible scenario. And yes, some people would see it as some sort of theoretical scenario that isn't NTR because there's no relationship between LI and MC anymore, while others would consider it NTR still, because logic aside, seeing this sort of content would still upset them.

Mind you, am not saying either side has it "right", just that there's different perceptions of the whole thing.
this is not a feasible scenario, as NONE of the non-canon-scenes are story related or have any influence in any way on the story. They are meant as pure bonus scenes outside the story/game at all.
Basically like we did with our fantasy updates, but this time packed as little extra within the game.
Just for example, you could call MC "raping Bella" at night with the vibrator. But no one would call that rape. First it's non-canon... and second, Bella is a love interest.
But technically she did not give her consent, so it's rape ... isn't it?

You see? People judge not based on facts, they judge based on personal emotions - and MrDots haters will always hate MrDots games - no matter what. We got used to that.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
it isn't on main game. It's a bonus scene - non canon - for higher tiers. Even hidden as bonus easteregg.
On top of that Megan is NOT a love interest. She is a "fuck interest" at least.
Most likely Megan, based on her status and role in the game, will not even be a possible harem girl.
If people love every girl shown in the game, and see all women as love interest, then it's not our fault.
Also searching for non canon eastereggs placed as "NON-STORY-BONUS" material, but then complaining about the main game or story is just ridiculous.

What we see once more:
People who want to complain, still find a reason to complain. Most likely they even do a review without playing the game at all (else some reviews can't be understood at all).
When lots of people tell that the writing is greatly improved (which we appreciate btw), but then someone is reviewing "same boring crap as always", then you know what to think about such reviews.
Same goes for NTR - If you ask any NTR lover, how he thinks about this "NTR" game, he would laugh at you pretty much and ask you, if you both talk about the same game...
lol sounds to me you guys are back to the failed “try to please everyone recipe” again.

good luck with that…

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I myself hate whining about ntr and don’t pay attention to them. but whether it is canon or non-canon, "Bonus Scenes" means hidden pictures where we are shown some interesting girls completely naked or reveal their fantasies. but showing someone fucking girls (who will one day be Mc's love interest) may be a little contrary to taste and understanding. this is the same thing where in the future we will see “Bonus scenes” everywhere where Mc’s sisters suck a friend’s dick, Mc’s mother has sex with her husband, Mc’s love interests had passionate sex with some guy and all this for what?

for the sake of Non-canon? sometimes these are unnecessary things, friend. I know it's not NTR, but some people can't explain it and they're unlikely to like it :)

The game looks really promising, but we need to be careful and learn lessons. the main thing is good luck!

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes