enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
this is not a feasible scenario, as NONE of the non-canon-scenes are story related or have any influence in any way on the story. They are meant as pure bonus scenes outside the story/game at all.
Basically like we did with our fantasy updates, but this time packed as little extra within the game.
Just for example, you could call MC "raping Bella" at night with the vibrator. But no one would call that rape. First it's non-canon... and second, Bella is a love interest.
But technically she did not give her consent, so it's rape ... isn't it?

You see? People judge not based on facts, they judge based on personal emotions - and MrDots haters will always hate MrDots games - no matter what. We got used to that.
Lmao. See you after they have to rewrite that shit like they had to do after the sister- twins fiasco

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
lol sounds to me you guys are back to the failed “try to please everyone recipe” again.

good luck with that…
just play the game and leave out all eastereggs - they are obviously not meant to be for you - and you are fine.
If we are not allowed to put in different content for different tastes, then we could do a kinetic novel and leave out any choices at all.
IN this case, the mentionned "ntr" scene isn't even part of the story at all - aside the fact that Megan is NO love interest at all - and never will be - she is "just" a woman in the game (which you might gonna fuck one day - but "love" is something completely different)

Last edited:
Reactions: aordd69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
just play the game and leave out all eastereggs - they are obviously not meant to be for you - and you are fine.
If we are not allowed to put in different content for different tastes, then we could do a kinetic novel and leave out any choices at all.
IN this cae, the mentionned "ntr" scene isn't even part of the story at all - aside the fact that Megan is NO love interest at all - and never will be - she is "just" a woman in the game (which you might gonna fuck one day - but "love" is something completely different)
Are kinks really considered a different path?
Choices are about changing the outcome and having different girls, aren't they? Not about whether we do anal or vaginal.

Not that I give a shit about NTR arguments but that sentence seems a bit unusual to me.

• Haha
Reactions: th3n

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
this is not a feasible scenario, as NONE of the non-canon-scenes are story related or have any influence in any way on the story. They are meant as pure bonus scenes outside the story/game at all.
When i said feasible scenario i meant it in the sense that the developer could indeed decide to make a non-canon scene like that. Because after all, why not. It'd be just a non-canon bonus scene based on a reasonable setup (MC and LI break up and LI takes interest in someone else)

Just for example, you could call MC "raping Bella" at night with the vibrator. But no one would call that rape. First it's non-canon... and second, Bella is a love interest.
But technically she did not give her consent, so it's rape ... isn't it?
An act of having sex with a person who did not give their consent for it is indeed rape. It doesn't matter in this context whether this is "non canon" or the person is a LI. It'd be a scene of raping a character. Just like a non-canon scene of character having sex with a dog would be a (non-canon) act of bestiality, and non-canon scene of MC and his mother fucking would still be portrayal of incest.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Ntr/sharing under the it's not canon cope out confirmed. Move on guys. This is straight from the dev team
Like a dude said, probably the Li's of the game are going to get gangbanged and fucked in "non-canon" scenes all the game meanwhile the mc are going to give a kiss in the cheek to one of the LI and take 20years to advance because cannon. Edit: Nobody is complaining about the ntr perce, if you are a ntr dev then good for you, people are criticizing that there are no ntr tag but there are ntr content in the game.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
An act of having sex with a person who did not give their consent for it is indeed rape. It doesn't matter in this context whether this is "non canon" or the person is a LI. It'd be a scene of raping a character. Just like a non-canon scene of character having sex with a dog would be a (non-canon) act of bestiality, and non-canon scene of MC and his mother fucking would still be portrayal of incest.
I know - i just mentionned that to show, how less people over here care about that. No one is raging because of technically "rape". But people get crazy about a non-story scene where a woman (no love interest) having sex with another dude.
For whatever reason, they claim EVERY woman in this game as "love interest" or "later love interest".
Understandable, because the simply WANT to rage.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Guys, let's calm down a little? I'm not a fan of NTR myself, but I also always avoid things that I don't like, but all this whining gets boring sometimes. I will send you information about Megan, where everyone considers her a “Love interest”. but in fact she's not even completely part of the story and could be an enemy. Megan's story

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Guys, let's calm down a little? I'm not a fan of NTR myself, but I also always avoid things that I don't like, but all this whining gets boring sometimes. I will send you information about Megan, where everyone considers her a “Love interest”. but in fact she's not even completely part of the story and could be an enemy. Megan's story
gladly at least SOMEONE noticed that ...

EDIT:
Unfortunately i can't give away too much without spoiling the main plot.

Love interstes don't "appear" just like that - love interests develop over the time. The setup is "crime scenes" - so of course there are friends and foes - and not everything is "cutie, booby, fucky, lucky"

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
Yeah guys you need to read the progress reports of the game panned by adding ntr at the last moment and having to rewrite it to optional to understand how non cannon ntr added to the base game actuslly is good. This dev team operates on a different writing level You see, the Bad woman is a nympho.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Love interstes don't "appear" just like that - love interests develop over the time. The setup is "crime scenes" - so of course there are friends and foes - and not everything is "cutie, booby, fucky, lucky"
To be fair, it's not really the players' fault for presuming the character is a LI, if she's included in the Relationships panel along with other apparent LIs, with the exact same "heart level" UI and other info, and no indication whatsoever that she's some sort of different case from the others.

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
To be fair, it's not really the players' fault for presuming the character is a LI, if she's included in the Relationships panel along with other apparent LIs, with the exact same "heart level" UI and other info, and no indication whatsoever that she's some sort of different case from the others.
They are using the same cope out of the last game. It's actually the players who are the stupid ones and not the bad writing or the technical not ntr defense.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Man, I kept hearing for years this was going to be a full harem and now that it launched some of the girls are not part of it? Holy gaslighting Batman! :illuminati:

The next game after DMD and SL both been finished (which should be somewhere around Q3 2023), will have another male MC. This time he will NOT be an unsecure, spineless douche who fears himself ("oh no, i shouldn't do this .. this is so wrong ...") - he will be much more dominant (or like others say: he will be more "Alpha").
it will be again incest, but this time there will be a possibility to go full harem. No NTR (guess not even sharing or swinging), rape and bestiality (like usual) at all.

This is as far as i can give away.
be assured that the next game will be different to all 3 games so far. Especially compared to the MC being more self confident and this time it will be a game with "harem path(s)" (full harem - not only 1 main LI plus 1 sidekick in the end).
It will be completely different compared to DMD too - so sorry if you hope for something "similar".
Note: There still will be NO ntr (neither sharing (MMF) this time), bestiality or rape (Just to cut false hopes right from the beginning)
MFF is not considered as sharing though. Also "harem" does not automaticially mean that everyone sleeps with every other or even group orgie. We leave such "false harem fantasies" to other developers. Our "harem" will be considered that one male will take care of the needs of several women without them being in need of having sex alltogether (not ruling out MFF or MFFF in general of course)
it will (full harem and incest)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
IN this case, the mentionned "ntr" scene isn't even part of the story at all - aside the fact that Megan is NO love interest at all - and never will be - she is "just" a woman in the game (which you might gonna fuck one day - but "love" is something completely different)
just put the damn "non canon/eastereggs" bs in a separate patch. why is it so hard for you guys? I dont get it. why does the player need to see that scene? because some cuck "Higher Tier" payed to have it? Make it a patch and give it solely to them!

people will see something in their gameplay and they they will click on it.
no one is going to sniff their farts if it is a "fictional non canon" ping pong match or the mc's mother railed by the token black dude.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

unless I missed it, nowhere in her description is it stated she is not a li. she could be a hatefuck, a fwb, a romantic one or anything under the sun. but if she is going to at some point interact sexualy with the mc then she, for lack of a better term, is infact considered at the very least a "insert relationship" Interest.

I might be way off in my reading of that post and if so, do correct me.

be well dear friend

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
unless I missed it, nowhere in her description is it stated she is not a li. she could be a hatefuck, a fwb, a romantic one or anything under the sun. but if she is going to at some point interact sexualy with the mc then she, for lack of a better term, is infact considered at the very least a "insert relationship" Interest.

I might be way off in my reading of that post and if so, do correct me.

be well dear friend
I wasn't trying to convince anyone or anything. I just wanted to show that Megan, in theory, cannot be completely connected with Mc. I don’t really care about these Non-canons and all sorts of whining about Ntr, as long as what happened once in DMD didn’t happen to this game, I like all the games from MrDots, especially the best game was Melody, DMD was the best until All this sharing/swing and other desires about ntr happened.
Otherwise MrDots is good at creating good stories. I will believe to the end that “Thief of Hearts” will not clash with NTR and their fans and that’s all. the main thing is good luck Dev, and I will follow the game :) (y)

Reactions: Beast Within
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes