Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That’s nice, fleshed out scenes and dirty talks can make a good scene become great ones.

so far, imo it’s an improvement especially in the animation and sex scene department.

how was the reaction from your paying subs so far? And how did they like the limo scene?
well - no negative feedback on sub platforms so far.

Regarding the fleshing out:
Actually my favorite girl (for which i did more or less soley the whole background story and also the first looks) , is Zora.
She is exactly like i wanted her to be - she is not the prettiest, chubby, and insecure.
She will go through a massive change during the game, and even she will play a bigger role storywise later on.
I really put a lot of effort into her character. So far, i guess, i am on the right track, as she is not really loved (for NOW - heh).
1st mission accomplished. I am really looking forward to have my special beloved one evolving more and more - heh.

Usually the girls are pretty right from the start - so boring - always the same: see pretty girl, seduce pretty girl - rinse and repeat ....
With Zora i wanted to go another direction. She might not be attractive for now, but ........................ ;)

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Am I the only one at fault? Or can the points be earned only after that? This was a very big episode with lots of dialogue and choices... And based on that the characters could have gotten a lot of points... URM doesn't see any love points for any of the characters either... So when does this stat trigger? :unsure:
You receive one "love point" per each task for given character you complete with A+ rating. They are given at the end of the chapter.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
it isn't on main game. It's a bonus scene - non canon - for higher tiers. Even hidden as bonus easteregg.
Bro. Its literally in the main game. Maybe story is the word you were looking for? Still, NTR debate aside, putting these in the game, which is for all purpose a harem game, that people can randomly stumble on is horrible design. People are 100% valid in what they are saying right now (at least most of them.) I get wanting to please backers, but there a plenty of ways to please higher tier backers that don't effect the tone of the game. I think a rewrite is for the best.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Because, like i said in the second sentence of my reply,

You'll see them once you hit the post-chapter summary screen.
Ok, thanks, I was the one at fault, I didn't go that far... I exited at the save screen... I see it now, thanks again... (y)

Reactions: ffive

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
well - no negative feedback on sub platforms so far.

Regarding the fleshing out:
Actually my favorite girl (for which i did more or less soley the whole background story and also the first looks) , is Zora.
She is exactly like i wanted her to be - she is not the prettiest, chubby, and insecure.
She will go through a massive change during the game, and even she will play a bigger role storywise later on.
I really put a lot of effort into her character. So far, i guess, i am on the right track, as she is not really loved (for NOW - heh).
1st mission accomplished. I am really looking forward to have my special beloved one evolving more and more - heh.

Usually the girls are pretty right from the start - so boring - always the same: see pretty girl, seduce pretty girl - rinse and repeat ....
With Zora i wanted to go another direction. She might not be attractive for now, but ........................ ;)
I mean if that’s the case why even think about rewriting it? Better to spend time on writ new content.

I knew it would be something like that with her because how out of place she was from other female characters. I think that’s pretty cool.

how’s the update schedule looking like? Prob not once a month right?

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
this is not a feasible scenario, as NONE of the non-canon-scenes are story related or have any influence in any way on the story. They are meant as pure bonus scenes outside the story/game at all.
Basically like we did with our fantasy updates, but this time packed as little extra within the game.
Just for example, you could call MC "raping Bella" at night with the vibrator. But no one would call that rape. First it's non-canon... and second, Bella is a love interest.
But technically she did not give her consent, so it's rape ... isn't it?

You see? People judge not based on facts, they judge based on personal emotions - and MrDots haters will always hate MrDots games - no matter what. We got used to that.
lyingface-690x604.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
We never thought you guys would take a non-canon bonus scene that serious - honestly not
... because it's their first game, isn't it? Wow, my BS detector went crazy
Such a 'great' idea to add an extra dick to the vanilla game as a bonus. It's like giving someone a birthday gift knowing that he hates that shit. What could go wrong?
Btw, these never-ending attempts to please multidick lovers are really admirable :LOL:

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Giving this a 1/5 review is just plain stupid given the level of effort by the dev and overall production value. I've left 2/5 reviews before when some game really annoyed me, but I'd at least make an effort to write a long and constructive review. I encourage others who have enjoyed this first episode to also leave reviews to smooth out the noise. Before leaving mine, this game was at a 3.5 average (with 7 votes) which is frankly speaks more poorly of F95 than it does of the game itself.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Even though Megan is NOT a "love interest" in deeper hinsight, and most likely she will not be part of the harem (as story has other plans with her so far), we can see the confusion about that non-canon-scene. Even though she will have several sexual encounters with MC - that's for sure and it's already obvious.
We still think, it's non-story related bonus material, but we also THINK about re-creating that scene. Maybe we'll have Megan daydreaming about having that sex with MC, as she like younger boys.
Here's the thing man, I think it's safe to say we all here are MrDots fans cuz we appreciated the hard work and dedication he puts into all his games, but since we can safely call him a veteran or a top dog in the business, lil 'mistakes' like this should never even be associated with his name. He doesn't have any reasonable excuse to make for something he should've known would piss most of his fans off.

I never understood why some non NTR, harem, or roamance devs make the mistake of ruining their games and reputations for a few extra bucks coming from nobodies who only want to impose their ridiculous preferences in games that are clearly not for them and should do the usual thing they tell us non NTR bois to do, which is move on to games that cater to their personal preferences and stay in their lane. I think they have a part of the blame in this issue, but ultimately, it's the devs who listen to them without considering and asking for their fans opinions about divisive fetishes and stunts like this.

I couldn't care less what that top tier milf does in her fictional private life and for how many random idiots she spreads her legs and asshole, but I definitely don't want no visual proof of it in a supposed harem/romance game. C'mon man... by far the most attractive milf and woman in the whole game is just a stupid slut getting fucked by her damn limo driver ?? Are you serious ??:eek::FacePalm: Is she supposed to be a stupid, token slut or just very badly-written ?? Cuz I don't think a drop-dead gorgeous, successful, rich asf and shady woman like her would have to put any effort into getting attractive men's attention, but why not make the MC fuck her first and only let the player decide if they want to share her with other guys or not ?? It's ridiculous, and this isn't the first time Dots made a lil 'mistake' like that. Remember the whore twins from your SL ?? Yeah, those two. If shit hit the fan that badly there, why not make an alternative NTR-only account for NTR-only games, OR just a full-on NTR game for fans of this fetish without ruining your current non NTR/romance games, if there's enough team members, money and computing power to get the job done ??:WeSmart:

Don't blame these fine ppl here for a supposed 'mistake' like this one, cuz it's ridiculous, and it sounds to me like Dots tests the waters to add more 'spicy' stuff like that in future updates. If spicing up is what the story needs, I wholeheartedly agree and support the idea, BUT why not focus all the 'spiciness' on making the MC an actual man doing what manly manwhores do, instead of boring us with those boring sex scenes, boring, shy MC and vanilla build up ??

Megan is a powerful woman, leading her own business - she knows what she wants and uses people for her benefits (leaving to your imagination). She's playing an important role in the story, but not as harem girl in the end. (things can change, but these are the current plans.
I don't think a lot of "rich, powerful, successful" women suck their drivers' dicks and get fucked in the ass by them like cheap whores and horny sluts, and apparently, I'm not the only one thinking this, but there's no need to rework the scene if it was commissioned by some troll or hater. Just let the damn thing there and focus on making MC's sex scenes and build up with the LIs and side girls better and consider making Megan an optional woman in his harem, cuz she's too fine and bad to be left out.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The secret icon seems to only appear once when I first entered the code, but now will not come back up during any scene?

Dude, that's like every fucking AVN. Get off your high horse and go read a book if you want something else. We're here for cheap fantasies and a boner.
Don't speak for all of us, some do enjoy the story as much or more than the lewd content.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Even though Megan is NOT a "love interest" in deeper hinsight, and most likely she will not be part of the harem (as story has other plans with her so far), we can see the confusion about that non-canon-scene. Even though she will have several sexual encounters with MC - that's for sure and it's already obvious.
We still think, it's non-story related bonus material, but we also THINK about re-creating that scene. Maybe we'll have Megan daydreaming about having that sex with MC, as she like younger boys.
We still think that should not be necessary, but for the sake of it, we're thinking about it (no promises though).
As for the further plans:
Megan will NOT be part of the harem, but she will have several sexual encounters with MC (that's why there are love scores).

To explain:
love scores do NOT indicate, how deep the LOVE is, but how far MC can go later on in certain scenes. The higher this score, the farther he can go, meaning the farther the girl ALLOWS him to go. This score does NOT indicate whether a girl is able to join the harem or not. DOn't assume things because we named some variable the easiest way - you don't know how we intend to use them - just saying.
I really can't reveal more of the plot at this point, but it might be a useful information to know about that.

Megan is a powerful woman, leading her own business - she knows what she wants and uses people for her benefits (leaving to your imagination). She's playing an important role in the story, but not as harem girl in the end. (things can change, but these are the current plans.
Originally we did that non - canon sex scene NOT with MC, because we didn't want the player to get wrong thoughts about Megan's role in the game at this point. We didn't want the player to think that Megan could be a main love interest. Maybe we went overboard just because we wanted to add some lewd content. We never thought you guys would take a non-canon bonus scene that serious - honestly not
If shes not a love interest then i dont see the problem with the scene. does this mean that the main/harem girls wont get non - canon scenes like that if thats ill become a patreon simply for bella alone i like what she wears (y)

• Angry
Reactions: fajiker145

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
You can see the parade of people who hate the dev who haven't even played this game lying in their reviews, yet again. "Stilted and overly verbose dialogue" "extremely unlikeable cast of characters " These are literally lies and anyone who reads a review from those people should not take anything they say seriously.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can see the parade of people who hate the dev who haven't even played this game lying in their reviews, yet again. "Stilted and overly verbose dialogue" "extremely unlikeable cast of characters " These are literally lies and anyone who reads a review from those people should not take anything they say seriously.
From the sounds of it they are all thiefs that makes them pretty unlikable to me.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes