Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
Originally we did that non - canon sex scene NOT with MC, because we didn't want the player to get wrong thoughts about Megan's role in the game at this point. We didn't want the player to think that Megan could be a main love interest.
Oh of course it makes a lot of sense, to show that she is not an LI, you make her fuck a random guy. Why not use the vn itself to organically tell the players that she is not an LI but the MC can have casual sex with her? Why would you put other guys in the non-canon scenes when this is a harem vn? What is expected is content focused on the MC and harem. None of this makes sense.
Maybe we went overboard just because we wanted to add some lewd content. We never thought you guys would take a non-canon bonus scene that serious - honestly not
"We never thought you guys would take a non-canon bonus scene that serious"
Why are you dishonest? You already know that those who play harem vns don't care about the supposed difference between "non-canon" scenes and canon scenes, because no matter what it is, the LIs of the "harem" are fucked by randoms while the MC has to wait and do all kinds of maneuvers to have them and it is completely out of place in the "harem" vn.

If you wanted to add lewd content you could use the MC, seeing that this is supposedly a VN harem, that's what makes the most sense but I guess that's too obvious, expectations need to be subverted, right? Harems are too boring, let's add the opposite of a harem, I'm sure players won't have a problem with that. Saying that those scenes are "non-canon" doesn't stop them from being "technically not ntr" in a harem vn and a complete waste of time.

Answer me this please, are there going to be more of these scenes with the LIs or side-LIs with other guys?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The MC is the biggest flake and dumbest thief ever. I thought we were going to be playing as Bosley, but he is more like Fredo.
So basically, the MC is the usual horny idiot you see in at least a thousand other games, more so in a MrDots game like this one. The only difference here is, the guy is somewhat more confident when talking to women than most of those skinny ass beta wimps are.

He deserved to get robbed by the girls
Have to agree. That was soo stupid, I almost facepalmed myself playing through those scenes. The dad's clearly a cold-hearted dickhead, shitty father and shitty husband, but we can't deny he's a great thief. The MC needs to get his shit together and listen to what his elders are saying when they advice men not to stick their dicks in crazy or suspicious-looking/tatted bitches if he don't want to be played for a fool again.

Oh yeah, because any other man in his situation would just pass on opportunity for his first ever threesome with two smoking hot girls. :sneaky:
Actually, yeah, logic says they'd need to, not should. Any man with discipline, who ain't desperate for pussy, would use his upper head first in this situation, cuz being in MC's line of work could get a motherfucker arrested at best and tortured for information and killed at worst. Pussy does feel good and all straight men love beautiful women like those two, but I know I'd only pretend to be sexually interested in them and use this to my advantage to get the upper hand on them, if my ass was on the line. No bitch in this whole beautiful cosmos is worth that crazy high risk. :WeSmart:

will there be more lesbian stuff? In the other game my favourite characters lesbian scenes were only in endings but I love seeing girls make out and eat each other's vaginas.
It's really turned me on lately tbh.
Too much info, Joshy, but I agree with the sentiment. Can't disagree with a cultured opinion like that.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Answer me this please, are there going to be more of these scenes with the LIs or side-LIs with other guys?
No - and even the Megan scene will be removed (replaced by a Megan daydreaming sex scene involving MC)
even though these non-canon scenes are NOT meant to be part of the game's story in ANY way. They were meant to be like eastereggs in the game with additional fantasy scenes for those who want to look out for them. We intended to do stuff like our "fanatsy scene collection", but already being in the game to find. But as some people don't get the difference between game content, and extra content (not game story related), we keep these scenes "safe", maybe we get rid of that extra content at all... we don't know for now. Doing extra work for fantasy scenes is not worth the effort as long as players see them as main-game-content and rage about them.
Instead of spicing up the game for those who want to see it (all others should simply stay out of that content), we're going back to "KISS" content. (K.eep I.t S.imple, S.tupid) - so we have less work, and also less rage. The fact that there's less fantasy lewd content in future, is collateral damage.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No - and even the Megan scene will be removed (replaced by a Megan daydreaming sex scene involving MC)
Damn I like stuff like that. I might have to download the game before the scene is gone in case I want to watch it in the future.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ohh, good to see the crybabies are back in force ruining another game because of a bonus scene that is labelled as Non canon, and even has that plastered to the top of the screen for the whole scene shows that a woman has sex with someone else. I'm not here to kink shame anyone but why are people such pussies over things like this

Ohh, so we should hold onto our v0.0.1 downloads so we can put the correct non canon fantasy scene back into the game with each new update? Thanks for the heads up.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Any man with discipline, who ain't desperate for pussy, would use his upper head first in this situation, cuz being in MC's line of work could get a motherfucker arrested at best and tortured for information and killed at worst.
Arrested or tortured... for what? MC and his family are small-time crooks who have nothing of real value, and there's nothing tangible connecting them to any real crime. Yes, it'd make total sense in his situation to immediately freak out at a sight a random girl from a bar has a tattoo you could until recently simply order in a parlor. Clearly, this is something no one but most hardcore thieves would be sporting, and it just so happens he's run into two of them in as many days.

Man with discipline? A hysterical idiot jumping at shadows, more like.

(yes, the player might have their suspicion because they are aware this is a game where there's no coincidences and the Chekov gun isn't hanging there just to look pretty... but MC isn't aware of this little fact)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
All this fuss over non-canonical scenes is kind of overkill... Delete it or not, it's nothing important to waste time on, it's time for people to stop whining and wait until the game reaches its full potential.

I personally have never been a fan where they directly show us how girls have sex with other guys. It’s another matter when it makes sense because of the past, or just a memory, but if it's partially related to Mc or something like some kind of fantasy that we as players decide whether we want to fantasize an orgy or fantasize a threesome, otherwise unnecessary scenes are a waste of time. so everyone needs to calm down a little and give the developers time to do their job

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
None of this makes sense.
I'd say a few extra $$$ are the only possible explanation to use as an 'excuse' for that scene. But I agree, a simple "let's keep it a strictly friendly, no-strings-attached, mutually beneficial business type of relationship" would be more than enough to get the point across to the MC and the players. It always starts with one or a few harmless renders, a completely noncanonical scene after that, and full-on, very detailed y'all-know-what eventually. This excuse is pretty old and overused, that's why ppl are being skeptical about it.

Megan is NOT a "love interest" in deeper hinsight, and most likely she will not be part of the harem (as story has other plans with her so far
Maybe we went overboard just because we wanted to add some lewd content. We never thought you guys would take a non-canon bonus scene that serious - honestly not
1st statement doesn't make an ounce of sense in a premise like this, where they seem to be a match made in... the criminal underworld lol, and sounds like an excuse for more 'technicalities' down the line, the 2nd, believe it or not, is the exact excuse most devs give when they're being called out for making a mistake like this lol. I guess ppl only take it this seriously cuz they suspect you guys will add more 'it's technically not you-know-what' content like that. Can't blame them for thinking that.

The MC seemed like a pretty confident guy so far who was also praised by some women, including Megan, for his attractive physique, so you have no reasonable excuse other than extra $$$ bribery to make for not adding any sex scene with her at all or giving him the first canonical sex scene with her in a 5190 render-long update (!!) after all the teasing and innuendos, more so after claiming she ain't no LI, nor a part of the harem, still don't know why she shouldn't be in a premise like this, but it's your call to make.

even the Megan scene will be removed (replaced by a Megan daydreaming sex scene involving MC)
Lol, if it was a commission request made by a high tier supporter, it makes no sense to remove it now. You should keep it there or make an extra patch with it and then remove it, but IMO, the best option would be stop adding commission works like that and make a new game focused on this type of stuff, if you like it so much and there's demand for it.

Arrested or tortured... for what? MC and his family are small-time crooks who have nothing of real value, and there's nothing tangible connecting them to any real crime.
Think you need to replay the game, or at least the before and after the heist they pulled off part, cuz no damn small-time crooks could pull off a well-planned heist like that.

The MC and his two sisters may still be noobs, but their mom and dad, especially the dad, sure ain't any, and there's a damn picture snapped of a suspicious-looking Bella at the party the crazy cop lady asked about. What do you mean there's nothing "tangible" connecting them to any crime ?? Should've Bella left her panties or favorite dildo there for DNA "samples" or what ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They got away with this and a lot of other heists too, and somehow these "small-time crooks" weren't so small-time if they caught the attention of a rival gang that considered the MC worth tracking down and screwing again, literally and figuratively. That's still a big unwanted plus on their rep in my book.:whistle::coffee:

Surmikas

Mar 30, 2023
even though these non-canon scenes are NOT meant to be part of the game's story in ANY way. They were meant to be like eastereggs in the game with additional fantasy scenes for those who want to look out for them. We intended to do stuff like our "fanatsy scene collection", but already being in the game to find. But as some people don't get the difference between game content, and extra content (not game related), we keep these scnes "safe", maybe we get rid of that extra content at all... we don't know for now. Doing extra work for fantasy scenes is not worth the effort as long as players see them as main-game-content.
Are you going to remove the non canon scenes completely if you can't put other guys fucking the LIs in them? You're making it seem like they only exist for that purpose.
Crazy thought, you could do non-canon scenes with the MC and "what if" of main story events with the girls. I know, It's a crazy idea in a harem VN to focus on the MC.
But as some people don't get the difference between game content, and extra content (not game related)
What is the difference? Because in both cases the LIs are fucked by other guys, making the idea that this is a harem vn a joke. You find that type of content in NTR vns, not in harems. Reason why those who defend this content in the thread play NTR VNs, they have no interest in this VN being a harem, quite the opposite.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Think you need to replay the game, or at least the before and after the heist they pulled off part, cuz no damn small-time crooks could pull off a well-planned heist like that.
Do you think they'd still be ass-broke despite every single of them having a regular job, if they're actual successful large scale thieves pulling off heists worth hundreds of thousands, or even dozens?

What do you mean there's nothing "tangible" connecting them to any crime ??
It's a pretty clear sentence, i'd think. There's no concrete evidence linking them to any actual crime, there's no warrants, and the police doesn't have anything to go by other than blurry picture from a camera with a girl who attended the party uninvited on it. Definitely, the sort of thing that gets you jailed for 20 to life.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
even though these non-canon scenes are NOT meant to be part of the game's story in ANY way. They were meant to be like eastereggs in the game with additional fantasy scenes for those who want to look out for them. We intended to do stuff like our "fanatsy scene collection", but already being in the game to find. But as some people don't get the difference between game content, and extra content (not game story related), we keep these scenes "safe", maybe we get rid of that extra content at all... we don't know for now. Doing extra work for fantasy scenes is not worth the effort as long as players see them as main-game-content and rage about them.
Instead of spicing up the game for those who want to see it (all others should simply stay out of that content), we're going back to "KISS" content. (K.eep I.t S.imple, S.tupid) - so we have less work, and also less rage. The fact that there's less fantasy lewd content in future, is collateral damage.
You said there was no negative feedback from your paying subs. So why would you do all of that for?

for what it’s worth , overall I enjoyed the extra scenes and thought it was a good and fresh feature for Mr dots game.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I don't like how young the MC looks to me but the how the girls look on the banner image is enough for me to give this a download sooner than later.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Do you think they'd still be ass-broke despite every single of them having a regular job, if they're actual successful large scale thieves pulling off heists worth hundreds of thousands, or even dozens?
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Quote me where I said they're successful large scale thieves, and I'll believe you. Being good or talented at something, thieving, scamming, lying, anything involving that, in their case, and actually being successful at that certain something are two completely different things. You can be considered good at basketball when playing with your bois, but look like a complete noob when facing a semi pro and getting your ass handed to you. Know what I mean, cuz the MC sure got humbled badly enough to do it ??:WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

Don't know where you got the "large scale", when it's just 5 of them, part from either. I only said they're not , like you claimed, and hope you do realize that thieves like them, even if they had a shit ton of money, wouldn't exactly brag about it and the shit they stole and couldn't justify if the IRS came knocking on their door.:WeSmart:

That's all a façade they put on to hide their actual occupation. The only reason they work shitty jobs is to keep the appearances of being a small, working-class family struggling to put food on the table so they won't attract the attention of the cops, or worse, that of other thieves, like they did at the party.

Never said they're millionaires (screenshots bellow), BUT they could've become rich asf if they sold that flash drive and the MC wasn't a complete idiot who let himself be fooled and get robbed by that bitch at the party. Obviously, those cat-tattooed bitches play in a bigger league than them, but they considered him an important or a promising enough thief to rob him again and cover their asses. If someone isn't a threat to you, you don't have any reason to deal with them, was my point. No proof to back up their accusations means no suspicious, annoying cops or jail time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's no concrete evidence linking them to any actual crime, there's no warrants, and the police doesn't have anything to go by other than blurry picture from a camera with a girl who attended the party uninvited on it. Definitely, the sort of thing that gets you jailed for 20 to life.
The cop woman almost busted Bella, who was pretty afraid of getting caught and interrogated. If the picture wasn't anything incriminating, it wouldn't make sense for Bella to hide from her and for the MC to be so nervous about that bitch catching his bitchy older sis. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that suspicious waitress was Bella, who wasn't even on the catering staff list. They have proof and witnesses to drive her into a corner and make her snitch on her family. Still think it's something trivial ??:p

That aside, I can't help but find it amusing to see you start arguing how they're small-time thieves and then go on to tell me there's no actual evidence linking them to any actual crime they've committed so far in their long careers as thieves. That sure don't sound like amateur-level thieving to me, so either MrDots' writer made a mistake writing them so inconsistently or you need to go back to the drawing board and rethink your argument.;)

You said there was no negative feedback from your paying subs. So why would you do all of that for?
Wonder why I suspect they got a lot of negative reactions from most of their subscribers and are now trying to do another full session of damage control like they did with the twins in SL.:sneaky:

Whatever the case may be, I personally have nothing against MrDots for wanting to try his luck at making NTR games too, BUT a well-known and respected dev like him should be completely honest about it and let his subscribers know in advance what his intentions are with this game, OR make a new one focused on this type of fetish only. Communication and good faith are the key. It's that easy, there's no need for any more ridiculous 'technicalities'.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Quote me where I said they're successful large scale thieves, and I'll believe you.
You have explicitly objected to the statement they're small-scale thieves. Please, don't play the nonsense weasel games now.
Being good or talented at something, thieving, scamming, lying, anything involving that, in their case, and actually being successful at that certain something are two completely different things.
Yes, and too bad for you that at no point before i was discussing talent of the group. And it wasn't what you were objecting to:
Like you say yourself now, having talent and being successful aren't the same thing. But you were conflating these concepts in your original reply, arguing that they couldn't be small-scale because they're talented.

So it's fine, we can conclude you've now recognized your error and this tangent is quite pointless.

Don't know where you got the "large scale", when it's just 5 of them, part from either. I only said they're not , like you claimed
It's a simple concept of opposites. If you object to a claim someone is short, you're implicitly claiming they're of average or taller height (instead) Similarly, if you object to idea a group is small-time, you're implicitly claiming they're at least moderately notorious and/or successful.

and hope you do realize that thieves like them, even if they had a shit ton of money, wouldn't exactly brag about it and the shit they stole and couldn't justify if the IRS came knocking on their door.:WeSmart:

That's all a façade they put on to hide their actual occupation. The only reason they work shitty jobs is to keep the appearances of being a small, working-class family struggling to put food on the table so they won't attract the attention of the cops, or worse, that of other thieves, like they did at the party.
I hope you do realize that MC of the game explicitly states in his internal monologue their family is pretty fucking poor and working towards their first big break. Unless you believe he's putting a facade in his mind for himself, that's the actual state of things.

And the point was that MC wouldn't be saying (thinking) such thing if --between the combined income from their facade jobs and money from the heists-- they were pulling in some actual, solid income. Meaning, their heists don't bring them much money. Meaning, they're small-scale jobs. (no matter how well they execute them)

Poke your head a few times again and who knows, maybe this basic logic will eventually make it through?

That aside, I can't help but find it amusing to see you start arguing how they're small-time thieves and then go on to tell me there's no actual evidence linking them to any actual crime they've committed so far in their long careers as thieves. That sure don't sound like amateur-level thieving to me, so either MrDots' writer made a mistake writing them so inconsistently or you need to go back to the drawing board and rethink your argument.;)
It sounds to me like you're again confusing scale of operation with talent, when just a few minutes ago you were aware they're two different things. I can't help but find this frustrating more than amusing, but you do you, i suppose.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Probably best they remove the scene cause it would open a door they might not be able to close again.
what is the scene being removed if I may ask? Don't really feel like going through walls of text to find out about it for a game I plan to play sooner than later but not immediately.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
what is the scene being removed if I may ask? Don't really feel like going through walls of text to find out about it for a game I plan to play sooner than later but not immediately.
It's a bonus scene of one of characters in the game (a rich and shady older woman, someone MC can potentially have sex with down the road) getting fucked by her limo driver.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's a bonus scene of one of characters in the game (a rich and shady older woman, someone MC can potentially have sex with down the road) getting fucked by her limo driver.
ah I see thanks not a big deal for me personally especially if it's optional but I can see why the dev would want to remove it especially if it isn't suppose to be that kind of game.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
finally Mc doesn't look like a idiot in MrDots game,but the milf isn't as hot as Ashley

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes